Europe Exhaust Heat Recovery System Market By Technology (Conventional, Upcoming Technology), Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicle, Commercial Vehicle), Energy Source (Fuel, Electric), Sales Channel (OEM, Aftermarket), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights : Europe Exhaust Heat Recovery System Market
Europe exhaust heat recovery system market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 11,265.75 million by 2027. Growing investment in automotive industry adopts the utilization of advanced exhaust heat recovery technologies.
Exhaust heat recovery system market is growing in Europe as the increasing demand of exhaust heat recovery systems is rising due to stringent automotive emission rules and regulation by government organizations.
This Exhaust Heat Recovery System Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Exhaust Heat Recovery System Market Scope and Market Size
Exhaust heat recovery system market is segmented on the basis of technology, vehicle type, energy source and sales channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into conventional and upcoming technology. In Europe, conventional exhaust heat recovery system is dominating as upcoming technologies have not been implemented by all the manufacturers; however upcoming technologies are growing at higher rate as manufacturers are opting thermoelectric generators in their model to efficiently reduce fuel consumption.
- On the basis of vehicle type, the market is segmented into passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle. In Europe, passenger vehicle is dominating the segment for exhaust heat recovery system market as there are more passenger vehicles use in Europe as compared to commercial vehicles. According to OICA there are 17,912,336 passenger vehicles compared to 2,785,551 commercial vehicles.
- On the basis of energy source, the market is segmented into fuel and electric. In Europe, fuel energy source is dominating in Germany as the government has implemented stringent regulations for internal combustion based vehicles to reduce its exhaust emissions rate.
- On the basis of sales channel, the market is segmented into OEM and aftermarket. In Europe, OEM is dominating the sales channel market as countries such as Germany, France and U.K. manufacture most of the automotive parts worldwide and have advanced technologies.
Exhaust Heat Recovery System Market Country Level Analysis
Exhaust heat recovery system market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, technology, vehicle type, energy source and sales channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the exhaust heat recovery system market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, and Rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating the Europe exhaust heat recovery system market as Germany is a hub for automotive industry as luxury vehicles are manufactured in the country with inbuilt advanced exhaust heat recovery system.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Research and Development Investment in Automotive Industry in European Market
Exhaust heat recovery system market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for exhaust heat recovery system market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in industry regulatory scenarios and their impact on the exhaust heat recovery system market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Exhaust Heat Recovery System Market Share Analysis
Europe exhaust heat recovery system market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe exhaust heat recovery system market.
The major players covered in the report are Delphi Technologies, Faurecia, Honeywell International Inc., Marelli Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, MAHLE GmbH, BorgWarner Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Katcon, CDTi Advanced Materials, Inc., BOSAL, Valeo, DENSO CORPORATION, Dana Limited, Schaeffler AG, IHI Corporation, Tenneco Inc., Eberspächer, among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In September 2019, The Eberspaecher Group exhibited smart emission control systems and efficient, powerful thermal management solutions at the North American commercial vehicle show from 28 until 31 October 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia, visitors to Hall A, Stand 1239, to showcase experience the comprehensive Eberspaecher product portfolio–with leading exhaust technology systems for meeting next-generation emission standards worldwide and the current generations of high-performance pre-heaters for commercial vehicles
- In August 2019, Mahle developed hybrid powertrain in order to attain future emission targets. This system can be applicable for wide range of vehicle applications named as Mahle Modular Hybrid Powertrain (MMHP). This can be used to reduce fuel consumption, high compression ratio, and achieve greater exhaust recirculation rate. Thus, it is expected to impact positively on the global exhaust heat recovery systems market growth