Europe Explosion-Proof Equipment Market, By Protection Type (Explosion Proof, Explosion Segregation (Isolation) and Explosion Prevention), Offering (System and Services), Class (Class I, Class II and Class III), Division (Division 1 and Division 2), Temperature Classes (T1 (> 450 °C), T2 (> 300 °C TO < 450 °C), T3(> 200 °C TO < 300 °C), T4(> 135 °C TO < 200 °C), T5> 100 °C TO < 135 °C) and T6(> 85 °C TO < 100 °C)), Zone (Zone 0, Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22), Connectivity (Wired and Wireless), Location (Indoor and Outdoor), End User (Mining, Energy and Power, Oil and Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Food Processing, Manufacturing, Refining, Marine, Military and Defense, Construction, Waste Management, Aerospace and Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Explosion-proof equipment Market
Explosion-proof equipment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 3,064.05 million by 2027.
Increasing environmental concerns in Europe is acting as major factor for the growth of the market. The huge investments made by market players in oil and gas industry have propelled the growth of this market in Europe.
An explosion is a sudden reaction involving a rapid physical or chemical oxidation reaction, increase in temperature or pressure due to flammable gases, vapors or dusts with the oxygen contained in the air. Explosion proof equipment are those equipment containing any explosion which originates within the housing due to various hazardous materials and prevent sparks from igniting vapors, gases, dust, fibers or other hazardous materials in the air and environment surrounding it. The explosion proof equipment is contained in a heavy protective enclosure, which can be made of die cast steel or plastic.
Explosion-proof equipment consists of conduit entries and flanged joints. Explosion-proof equipment’s are designed and install so that escaping hazardous gases will be sufficiently cooled as they exit through openings to avoid explosion. Different explosion proof equipment was used for different zones, classes and divisions. There are various approval agencies like NEC, NEMA, IEC and others which provide standards for operating under hazardous area and installation and maintenance or explosion proof equipment.
This explosion-proof equipment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Explosion-Proof Equipment Market Scope and Market Size
Explosion-proof equipment market is segmented on the basis of protection type, offering, class, division, temperature classes, zone, connectivity, location and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of protection type, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into explosion proof, explosion segregation (isolation) and explosion prevention. In 2020, explosion prevention held largest share in the protection type segment. This is mainly due to vast adoption of intrinsic safe devices, which never allow ignition to happen at first place. Moreover, explosion prevention protection is considered as an ideal approach for hazardous locations, as it prevents an explosion taking place.
- On the basis of offering, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into systems and services. In 2020, systems accounted for larger market size, in the explosion proof equipment market. This is mainly attributed to surging installation of explosion proof systems such as enclosures, cable glands, surveillance and monitoring devices, and others, which prevent an internal spark, from occurring a blast.
- On the basis of class, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into class I, class II and class III. In 2020, class I category held largest share and is also expected to witness fastest growth in coming years. This is mainly due to higher chances of occurrence of any hazard, as flammable vapors and gases are present in the class I locations. As a result, there is increased requirement for explosion proof equipment, thereby supporting towards market growth.
- On the basis of division, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into division 1 and division 2. In 2020, division I category accounted for larger market size. This is mainly attributed to increased probability of explosive gas atmosphere in normal operation conditions, mainly in industries such as oil and gas, chemicals and petrochemicals, refining, and others. Additionally, this category also includes hazards, which happen due to frequent equipment failure or maintenance or repair work, in factories.
- On the basis of temperature classes, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into T1 (> 450 °C), T2 (> 300 °C to < 450 °C), T3 (> 200 °C to < 300 °C), T4 (> 135 °C to < 200 °C), T5 (> 100 °C to < 135 °C) and T6 (> 85 °C to < 100 °C). In 2020, T3 (> 200 °C to < 300 °C) category held largest share in the explosion proof equipment market. This is mainly due to maximum share of oil and gas and energy applications, are suitable for T3 rating, which means that all the equipment must range in a surface temperature of 200°C to 300°C. On the basis of zone, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into zone 0, zone 1, zone 2, zone 20, zone 21 and zone 22. Zone 0 accounted for maximum share in the market, owing to increased level of risk at the location, due to the presence of ignitable concentrations of flammable gases, vapors, or liquids are present continuously or for long periods of time under normal operating conditions.
- On the basis of connectivity, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into wired and wireless. In 2020, wired connectivity held larger share in the market mainly due to factors such as reduced number of attacks pertaining to network traffic interruptions, improved consistency and reliability, and carry high data over longer distances. On the basis of location, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into indoor and outdoor. Indoor held larger share in the market and is also expected to register high growth. This is mainly due to maximum chances of occurring a hazard in indoor industrial plants of oil and gas, mining, chemical, energy and power, and other industries.
- On the basis of end user, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into mining, energy and power, oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food processing, manufacturing, refining, marine, military and defense, construction, waste management, aerospace and others. In 2020, oil and gas held largest share in the market. This is mainly attributed to stronger prevalence of vapors, high exposure to hazardous chemicals and gases, and risky operations such as oil and gas extraction, drilling fluids, and others. As a result, it is important to follow all the safety standards and prevent workforce form any kind of industrial incident. Hence, the implementation of explosion proof equipment is maximum in the oil and gas industry.
Explosion-Proof Equipment Market Country Level Analysis
Explosion-proof equipment market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, protection type, offering, class, division, temperature classes, zone, connectivity, location and end user.
Germany is dominating the European region for explosion-proof equipment market due to the presence of large number of explosion-proof equipment manufacturers in the region followed by the U.K. and France.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Explosion-Proof Equipment
Explosion-proof equipment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Explosion-proof equipment and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Explosion-proof equipment market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Explosion-Proof Equipment Market Share Analysis
Explosion-proof equipment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe Explosion-proof equipment market.
The major players covered in the report are ALLOY INDUSTRY CO., LTD., G.M. International srl, Eaton., Extronics, Adalet., BARTEC, Honeywell International Inc, ABB, Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Johnson Controls., MIRETTI, MarechalElectric, CorDEX Instruments., UMEB ELEKTROMOTOREN, Bosch Rexroth AG, WEG, ZhongTong among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Explosion-proof equipment market.
- In May 2020, Eaton launched New Recessed HRL LED explosion-proof lighting which is suitable for extreme temperature environment and hazardous explosion-proof areas. This product has excellent performance and 50% cost saving and energy consumption capabilities than the traditional and ensure the safety of working conditions. Through this, the company will enhance their product portfolio in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for explosion-proof equipment.
Customization Available : Europe Explosion-proof equipment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.