Europe Explosion-Proof Equipment Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software and Services), Temperature Class (T1 (> 450 °C), T2 (> 300 °C to < 450 °C), T3 (> 200 °C to < 300 °C), T4 (> 135 °C to < 200 °C), T5 (> 100 °C to < 135 °C), and T6 (> 85 °C to < 100 °C)), Zone (Zone 0, Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 20, Zone 21, and Zone 22), Connectivity Service (Wired and Wireless), Location (Indoor and Outdoor), End User (Oil and Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical, Energy and Power, Mining, Pharmaceutical, Food Processing, Marine and Ship Building, Aerospace, Military and Defense, and Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028.
The Europe explosion-proof equipment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 2,849.84 million by 2028. Rising population and rapid digitalization is boosting the growth of this market.
An explosion is a sudden reaction involving a rapid physical or chemical oxidation reaction, increase in temperature or pressure due to flammable gases, vapours or dusts with the oxygen contained in the air. Explosion-proof equipment are those equipment containing any explosion which originates within the housing due to various hazardous materials and prevent sparks from igniting vapours, gases, dust, fibres or other hazardous materials in the air and environment surrounding it. When dealing with ex-proof equipment, there are two directives namely ATEX and the IECEX which provides standardization to operate under hazardous environments.
The growing adoption of integrated system in manufacturing facilities and increasing in the safety concerns due to rising incidence of various accidents in various hazardous environment industries is the major driving factor in the market. Complexities involved in installation of explosion proof and fluctuating price of raw materials can prove to be challenging. However, the increasing digitalization and automation of business process are expected to be an opportunity. Lack of standardization and high system cost can be a restraint for the adoption of explosion-proof equipment.
The explosion-proof equipment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the explosion-proof equipment market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The Europe explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into six notable segments, which are based on offering, temperature class, zone, connectivity service, location, and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into hardware, software, and services. In 2021, the hardware segment is expected to dominate the market owing to high need to improve security of workers in the hazardous area.
- On the basis of temperature class, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into T1 (> 450 °C), T2 (> 300 °C to < 450 °C), T3 (> 200 °C to < 300 °C), T4 (> 135 °C to < 200 °C), T5 (> 100 °C to < 135 °C) and T6 (> 85 °C to < 100 °C). In 2021, (T1 (>450 C) is dominating the explosion-proof market due higher possibilities of implementation.
- On the basis of zone, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into zone 0, zone 1, Zone 2, zone 20, zone 21, and zone 22. In 2021, zone 0 is dominating the explosion proof equipment market as this is one of the core zones of explosion-proof equipment market.
- On the basis of connectivity services, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into wired and wireless. In 2021, the wireless is dominating the explosion-proof equipment because of introduction of high tech cameras.
- On the basis of location, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into indoor and outdoor. In 2021, indoor segment is dominating the explosion proof equipment market as it is cover all major categories of industry installation.
- On the basis of end users, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into oil and gas, chemical and petroleum, energy and power, mining, pharmaceutical, food processing, marine/ship building, aerospace, military and defense, and others. In 2021, oil and gas segment is dominating the market as explosion-proof equipment find major implementation in this sector.
Explosion-Proof Equipment Market Country Level Analysis
Europe explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into country, offering, temperature class, zone, connectivity service, location, and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe explosion-proof equipment market are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, and rest of Europe.
Germany dominates the market due to presence of large number of mining industries.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rise in Integrated System in Manufacturing Facilities of Industries, is Boosting the Market Growth of Explosion-Proof Equipment Market
The explosive proof equipment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Explosion-Proof Equipment Market Share Analysis
The explosion-proof equipment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to explosion-proof equipment market.
Some of the major players operating in the explosion-proof equipment market are R. STAHL AG, Extronics, Honeywell International Inc, ABB, BARTEC, Eaton, Pepperl+Fuchs SE, Bosch Rexroth AG, MarechalElectric, Pelco Corporations, DEHN SE + Co KG, Schneider Electric, nVent, Axis Communications AB, CLEARVIEW COMMUNICATIONS LTD, Zenitel, MIRETTI, and Emerson Electric Co. among otherdomestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the explosion-proof equipment market.
- In May 2021, Zenitel and AMAG technology joined hands to deliver state of the art security solution in West Los Angeles. The development includes 200,000 square feet and eight floors of creative office space on site apartments.