Europe Fall Detection System Market, By Product Type (Automatic Fall Detection System, Manual Fall Detection System), Algorithm (Machine Learning, Simple Threshold), Technology (Wearable Based, Video Based, Audio Based), Component (Accelerometers & Gyroscopes, Multimodal Sensors, Unimodal/ Bimodal Sensors), System (Wearable Systems, In-Home Cellular Systems, Non-Wearable Systems, In-Home Landline Systems), End User (Home Care Settings, Hospitals & Senior Assisted Living Facilities, Lone Workers, Others), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Belgium, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Fall detection system market is expected to gain strong market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 171.20 million by 2027. The rising trend of the smart wearable's and increased spending capacity for healthy products among European consumers are the major driver which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Increasing development in the solution offering such as smart wearables for more convenience to the users is driving the market growth. Market players are developing advanced solution having multiple features with fall detection application. In April 2019, MiniFinder company introduced new smart wearable for the market having advanced monitoring solution. A new watch with GPS technology and fall sensors is introduced which helps to locate the person location after fall. Through this company enhanced their product offering for the market.
Fall detection system market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe fall detection system market is segmented on the basis of product type, algorithm, system, technology, component and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, Europe fall detection system market has been segmented into automatic fall detection system and manual fall detection system. In 2020, automatic fall detection system is dominating the market as it offers improved assistance & support for the user in emergency situation. In addition, fall sometimes creates sever injuries to the consumer in such situation the consumer was not able to raise the alarm manually, hence automatic plays important role in such condition by raising alarm immediately after detection the fall.
- On the basis of algorithm, Europe fall detection system market has been segmented into simple threshold and machine learning. In 2020, machine learning solution is dominating because it provide the more accuracy and better assistance for the consumers owing to which it is majorly adopted by the smart technologies such as watch, bands, pendants and others. Increasing consumption of smart wearable's is enhancing the machine learning segment growth.
- On the basis of technology, Europe fall detection system market has been segmented into wearable-based, audio-based and video-based. In 2020, wearable based technology is dominating the market as it offers the more comfort and continuous monitoring feature for consumers which helping the segment to grow with significant CAGR.
- On the basis of component, Europe fall detection system market has been segmented into accelerometers & gyroscopes, unimodal/bimodal sensors and multimodal sensors. In 2020, accelerometers & gyroscopes are dominating the market as it adopted in various fall detection products owing to its accuracy and performance.
- On the basis of System, Europe fall detection system market has been segmented into wearable systems, non-wearable systems, in-home landline system and in-home cellular systems. In 2020, wearable systems are dominating the market owing to the increased consumption of smart wearable fall detection products. New product launches are further accelerating the market growth.
- On the basis of end user, Europe fall detection system market has been segmented into home care settings, hospitals and senior assisted living facilities, lone workers and others. In 2020, increasing geriatric population and rising demand for the home care systems for elderly independent living consumers is driving the home care settings segment growth.
Fall detection system market is analysed and market size information is provided by Country, product type, algorithm, system, technology, component and end user. On the basis of country market is segmented into Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, U.K., Spain, Belgium, Turkey, Switzerland, Russia and Rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating the Europe region followed by U.K. and France for fall detection system market due to major consumption and awareness in these countries. Automatic fall detection segment is dominating in Germany owing to the strong supporting healthcare infrastructure for elderly peoples. Automatic fall detection segment is dominating in U.K. owing to the high adoption of smart wearable's products for health monitoring. Automatic fall detection segment is dominating in France due to rising geriatric population and count of independently living elders.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increased New Smart Wearable's Product Offering For The Market
Fall detection system market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in sales of fall detection system due to changing lifestyle of the customers. Growth in increasing disposable income is also propelling the fall detection system market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Fall Detection System Market Share Analysis
Fall detection system market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to fall detection system market.
The major players covered in the report are Apple Inc., Semtech Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Tunstall Group, SmartPeep, Axis Communications AB (A subsidiary of Canon Group), Starkey, Sense4Care sl, MariCare, pikkerton GmbH, Essence Group, ITS Designs Ltd, PPP Taking Care Ltd (A subsidiary of AXA), Adveez, Skyguard Ltd T/A Peoplesafe and Vitalbase among others domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch initiated by the companies worldwide are accelerating the growth of fall detection system market.
- In September 2020, Starkey company released new update for the Livio Edge AI’s device for enhanced control and communication with rechargeable BTE and speech enhancement feature. It allows the consumer to connect with hearing provider through voice connectivity feature. Through this, the company would improve the service and support for the customers.
- In June 2019, Essence Group has introduced new fall detector system based on radar and AI technology. 3D imaging technology is suitable for indoor application which detects fall of person with through radar fall detectors. This new product has increased the company’s strength for telecare solution offering.
Production expansion, partnership and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company presence in the fall detection system market which also provides the benefits for organization to improve their offering for fall detection system.
Customization Available: Europe Fall Detection System Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.