Europe Feed Flavors and Sweeteners Market, By Type (Feed Flavors, Feed Sweeteners), Nature (Conventional, Organic), Form (Dry, Liquid), Livestock (Ruminants, Swine, Poultry, Pets, Equine, Aquaculture, Others), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Belgium, Turkey and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Feed Flavors and Sweeteners Market
Feed flavors and sweeteners market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 498.09 million by 2027. Growing engagement of research oriented programs to develop the modified feed for animal nutrition and engagement of the regulatory bodies to establish the guidelines for good husbandry practices.
The engagement of the manufacturers to use various digital platforms for the development of modified for aquaculture have provided the new scope to animal nutrition platform.
- In February 2020, Alltech expanded their research capability with the opening of AlltechIFM laboratory at Harper Adams University (Europe). The laboratory will be capable with the IFM technology which is used in the evaluation of digestibility of the feed with animal. The introduction of the new facility in Europe has put forward its foot print to analyse the customer benefits with their support in the market.
This feed flavors and sweeteners market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Feed Flavors and Sweeteners Market Scope and Market Size
Feed flavors and sweeteners market by type, nature, form and livestock. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Europe feed flavors and sweeteners market is segmented into feed flavors and feed sweeteners. In 2020, the feed flavors segment is dominating the market due to the growing demand of the petability additives due to its taste, aroma and balanced essential nutrients in the feed, regardless the unpetability feeds are rejected by the livestock due to the bitterness of taste leading the growth of the flavouring agents in the feed additives.
- On the basis of nature, the Europe feed flavors and sweeteners market is segmented into conventional and organic. In 2020, the conventional segment is comprised of the highest market share as majority of the animal farming is of breeders and high cost of the production of non-GMO livestock have led the consumption of conventional based flavors and sweeteners. However, the organic segment is growing with the highest CAGR due to the growing awareness of consumption of clean labeled meat products.
- On the basis of form, the Europe feed flavors and sweeteners market is segmented into dry and liquid. In 2020, dry form segment is dominating the market and is growing with the highest CAGR as majority of the sweet flavor and sweeteners are manufactured by the vendor is in dry forms including aggregates and powder form due to their consistency and ease in handling.
- On the basis of livestock, the market is segmented into ruminants, poultry, swine, aquaculture, pets, equine and others. Ruminants segment is are further sub segmented into calves, dairy cattle, beef cattle and others. The poultry segment is dominating the market as the boilers are majorly produced and consumed worldwide and due to their higher preference in different food products.
Feed Flavors and Sweeteners Market Country Level Analysis
Flavors and sweeteners market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, nature, form, livestock and countries referenced above.
The countries covered in the Feed flavors and sweeteners Market report Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Belgium, Turkey and Rest of Europe.
Feed flavors and sweeteners market is dominating due to the advancement in animal nutritional technology and development of digital platform by the manufacturers to guide the local husbandries for the development of poultry farmers have boosted the overall animal feed industry.
Europe feed flavours and sweeteners market, due to the higher production of live animals have boosted the requirement of animal feed for their production and help management. Spain is dominating the Europe market as the total production of live cattle and buffalo in Spain was approximately 6,465,747 thousands in 2017 which increased in 2018 to approximately 6,510,592 thousands.
The country section of the feed flavors and sweeteners market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Establishment of Guidelines for Good Husbandry Practices
Feed flavors and sweeteners market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in pathogen detection industry with pathogen detection sales, components sales, impact of technological development in feed flavors and sweeteners and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the feed flavors and sweeteners market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Feed Flavors and Sweeteners Market Share Analysis
Feed flavors and sweeteners market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, new sweeteners, product approvals, patents, product taste improvements reports, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to flavors and sweeteners market.
The major players covered in the report are Prinova Group LLC., Kemin Industries, Inc., Pancosma, Norel Animal Nutrition, Layn Corp., Dupont, Lucta, Pet Flavors Inc., Phytobiotics Futterzusatzstoffe GmbH, Alltech, INROADS INTERNATIONAL, Palital Feed Additives B.V., Jefo, Adisseo, HYET sweet and Barentz, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In March 2019, Phytobiotics Futterzusatzstoffe GmbH launched their new product line in flavours & sweeteners known as Miraco in VIV Europe. This will widen their product portfolio by catering varied needs and requirements of customers in the market.
- In September 2015, HYET Sweet acquired Ajinomoto Sweeteners Europe S.A.S. (ASE). This has helped the company to further expand its business and strengthened their presence in Northern France.
Customization Available: Europe Feed Flavors and Sweeteners Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.