Europe Filters & Components Market, By Product Type (Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Filters, RF Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW) Filters, Ceramic Filters, Others), Frequency (Low, Medium, High, Very High), Connectivity Technology (Cellular Technology, ISM, Wi-Fi, GNSS, Bluetooth, Others), End Use (Mobile Communications, Wireless Connectivity, Satellite Navigation & Communications, Broadcasting for Civil, Industrial, Military Application), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Europe filters & components market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 17.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 8,719.75 million by 2027. The need for building advanced communication infrastructure will lead to increase the demand of filters & components in the filters & components market.
The rising disposable income of the developed as well as developing nations is driving the filters & components market growth by increasing the adoption of consumer electronics devices in the filters & components market. The differences in the operations and testing methods are creating failures in the filters based electronics devices which are the major restraining factor for the filters & components market.
The rising digitalization and adoption of the advanced technology is creating major demand for the advanced filtering solutions. Thus, increasing footprint of the network optimisation in developing nation is creating huge opportunity for the filters & components market. Smaller components require small sized filters design owing to which designing the filter for small form factor devices becomes the major challenge for the filters & components market players.
This filters & components market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the filters & components market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The filters & components market is segmented on the basis of product type, frequency, connectivity technology and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the filters & components market is segmented into surface acoustic wave (SAW) filters, RF bulk acoustic wave (BAW) filters, ceramic filters and others. In 2020, increasing demand for the faster internet services is augmenting the surface acoustic wave (SAW) filters segment growth in Europe. In addition, businesses are transforming the operations with digital technology and to support the filters & components market players are offering the wide range of connectivity devices having advanced filters offering enriched quality.
- On the basis of frequency, the filters & components market is segmented into low, medium, high and very high. In 2020, advancement in the filters devices to offer reliable connectivity for maximum use has increased demand for the medium range frequency as they offer enhanced connectivity.
- On the basis of the connectivity technology, the filters & components market is segmented into cellular technology, ISM, Wi-Fi, GNSS, bluetooth and others. In 2020, cellular technology segment is dominating the filters & components market as filters are majorly adopted by the telecommunication industry to offer better network coverage for customers present in rural and urban areas.
- On the basis of end use, the filters & components market is segmented into mobile communications, wireless connectivity, satellite navigation & communications, broadcasting for civil, industrial and military application. In 2020, increasing count of the internet users and connection in European countries is creating major demand for the faster networks service to achieve high speed internet service which helping the mobile communications segment to dominate the filters & components market.
Filters & Components Market Country Level Analysis
Europe filters & components market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, frequency, connectivity technology and end use as referenced above.
The countries covered in Europe filters & components market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Turkey and rest of Europe.
Germany has been accounted for the largest market share as the country has large number of manufacturing facilities. European region have strong manufacturing base owing to strong industrial development and high production of the electronics goods. For instance, in July 2019, Bundesnetzagentur (BNetzA) company announced the 5G rollout programs for Germany with availability of 700 MHz spectrum. Such kind of increasing deployment is creating demand for the supporting components such as antenna, filters, connectors and others.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand for High Speed Network Connectivity for Fast Transfer of Data
Filters & components market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in filters & components and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the filters & components market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Filters & Components Market Share Analysis
Filters & components market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to filters & components market.
The major players covered in the Europe filters & components market report are KYOCERA Corporation, TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD., TDK Corporation, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Molex, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Abracon, API Technologies Corp., Cobham Limited, Crystek Corporation, CTS Corporation, RALTRON ELECTRONICS, ECS Inc. International, Euroquartz Ltd, Johanson Technology, Microsaw OY, Microsemi (a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.), Qorvo, Inc, RFM Integrated Device, Inc., SUNTSU ELECTRONICS, INC., Syworks Solutions, Inc., TAI-SAW TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD, Taoglas and Wainwright Instruments GmbH among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments, expansion and other strategies are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of filters & components market.
- In February 2020, Wainwright Instruments GmbH and Metop-SG satellites formed collaboration to deliver filters for the system. Wainwright Instruments GmbH will provide with RF front-end filters for the navigation receiver to be used in the applications such as GPS or GALILEO navigation systems. The new partnership increased the customer base of the company.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the filters & components market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for filters & components.