Europe Fire Protection Materials Market, By Product (Adhesive and Sealant, Intumescent Coatings, Sheets & Boards, Foam, Putties, Mortar, Fire Blocks, Cementitious Spray, Fire Safe Pipe Penetrations, Others), Types of Fire (Cellulosic Fires, Hydrogen Fires, Jet Fires), Distribution Channel (E-Commerce, B2B, Others), Application (Pipe, Duct, Structural Steel Fireproofing, Cable & Wire Tray Fireproofing, Doors, Windows, Glasses, Others), End-User (Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Infrastructure), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
The fire protection materials market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 11, 96,642.47 million by 2027. Growing demand of fire protection materials in the commercial, residential, institutional, infrastructure, act as driver for the fire protection materials market growth.
The higher consumer demand of intumescent paints or coating in building and other structure as fire protecting materials is a driving factor for the fire protection materials market growth. The improvement in the technology in the overall fire protection materials will help to boast the demand of the fire protection materials market in the above mentioned forecast period. The fluctuations in the price of raw material along with overdependence on imports of raw materials are a big issue for local and domestic manufacturers. So, the fluctuations in the price of raw materials can hinder the growth for the fire protection materials market.
The growing demand of fire protection material in emerging economics acts as the opportunity for the fire construction materials in the fire protection materials market. The lack of skilled manpower for fire protection materials in buildings can act as a challenge for the manufacturers of the fire protection materials market.
This fire protection materials market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the fire protection materials market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The fire protection materials market is segmented on the basis of product, types of fire, distribution channel, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the fire protection materials market is segmented into adhesive and sealant, intumescent coatings, sheets & boards, foam, putties, mortar, fire blocks, cementitious spray, fire safe pipe penetrations and others. In 2020, adhesive and sealant segment is dominating in the region due to the availability of the huge bonding properties.
- On the basis of types of fire, the fire protection materials market is segmented into cellulosic fires, hydrogen fires, and jet fires. In 2020, the cellulosic fires segment is dominating the market growth due to the huge presence of industries having fibers as their raw material.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the fire protection materials market is segmented into e-commerce, B2B, and others. In 2020, the B2B segment is dominating the market growth due to the extension of the new technologies in the region.
- On the basis of application, the fire protection materials market is segmented into pipe, duct, structural steel fireproofing, cable & wire tray fireproofing, doors, windows, glasses and others. In 2020, the pipe segment is dominating the market growth due to higher demand in commercial and industrial buildings.
- On the basis of end-user, the fire protection materials market is segmented into residential, commercial, institutional, and infrastructure. In 2020, the commercial segment is dominating the market growth due to higher demand in commercial and industrial buildings.
Fire Protection Materials Market Country Level Analysis
Europe fire protection materials market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product, types of fire, distribution channel, application and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Europe fire protection materials market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
- In Europe, Germany fire protection materials market is dominating the market due to high demand of the fire protection materials in the building and construction among the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Usage of Fire Protection Materials as a Fire Restating in Commercial
Europe fire protection materials market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for fire protection materials market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in fire protection materials regulatory scenarios and their impact on the fire protection materials market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Fire Protection Materials Market Share Analysis
Europe fire protection materials market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to fire protection materials market.
The major players covered in the report are Specified Technologies Inc., TENMAT Ltd, Trelleborg, BASF SE, PPG Industries, Inc., 3M, Akzo Nobel N.V., EtexGroup, Hilti, HKO Group (A Subsidiary of Saint-Gobain), Morgan Advanced Materials, ROCKWOOL International A/S, Rolf Kuhn GmbH, Sika AG, The Sherwin-Williams Company, Unifrax among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the fire protection materials market.
- In April 2017, Hilti revealed that they would be taking part in the 2017 International Show & Conference on Fire and Protection on 6-8 April 207 in Maharashtra, India. Via this engagement, the organisation hopes to market the product along with other companies.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the fire protection materials market which also provides the benefits for organisation to improve their offering for fire protection materials.