Europe Fitness App Market, By Product (Care Management Apps, Vital Sign Monitoring Apps, Health And Wellness Apps, Women Health Apps, Medication Management Apps, Consultancy Apps And Others),Type (Connected Apps and In-Built Devices Apps),Application (Training, Tracking, Fitness Games And Others), Therapeutic Area (Cardiovascular, Dermatology & Skin Cancer, Ophthalmology, Diabetes, Respiratory, Audiology, Sleep Disorders, Nutrition And Others),Operating System (iOS, Android, Windows),Mode Of Purchase (Subscription Based And Non-Subscription Based),End User (Providers, Home Healthcare, Others),Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders And Third Party Distributors).Country (Germany, France, U.K., Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Rest of Europe)- Industry Trends and Forecast 2021 to 2028
Europe fitness app market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 24.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 7,290.48 million by 2028. Rising number of chronic diseases, geriatric population, increasing awareness about early detection and treatment of disease are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Fitness app is defined as an application that can be downloaded on smart devices including laptops, phones, and tablets among others. It can be available on two different platforms including android and iPhone operating systems (iOS). According to the online public health resource (Health Works Collective), more than 97,000 fitness and health apps are available on tablet and mobile devices. Moreover, approximately 52% of the smartphone users achieve health-associated information through their devices and approximately 15% of the users are between the age of 18-29 years old who have installed health apps. There are several types of fitness app available including care management apps, vital sign monitoring apps, health and wellness apps, women health apps, medication management apps, consultancy apps among others.
The fitness App market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe fitness app market is categorized into eight notable segments based on the product, type, application, therapeutic area, operating system, mode of purchase, end user, and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product, the Europe fitness app market is segmented into care management apps, vital sign monitoring apps, health and wellness apps, women health apps, medication management apps, consultancy apps and others. In 2021, health and wellness apps are expected to dominate the market as with the emergence of COVID-19 the awareness regarding health and fitness has been raised to a significant level.
- On the basis of type, the Europe fitness app market is segmented into connected apps and in-built devices. In 2021, the connected apps segment is expected to dominate the market due to the increasing start-ups and technology penetration into people’s lives.
- On the basis of application, the Europe fitness app market is segmented into training, tracking, fitness games and others. In 2021, the tracking segment is expected to dominate the market because it keeps record of regular fitness and activity which is preferred by people the most.
- On the basis of therapeutic area, the Europe fitness app market is segmented into cardiovascular, dermatology & skin cancer, ophthalmology, diabetes, respiratory, audiology, sleep disorders, nutrition and others. In 2021, nutrition is expected to dominate the market due to the rise in awareness regarding the importance of proper nutrition and balance diet.
- On the basis of operating system, the Europe fitness app market is segmented into iOS, android, and windows. In 2021, the IOS segment is expected to dominate the market because of the features provided by IOS systems and the rising demand of iphone among the society.
- On the basis of mode of purchase, the Europe fitness app market is segmented into subscription based and non-subscription based. In 2021, subscription based segment is expected to dominate the market as it provides customized plans, workout routines and reliable information.
- On the basis of end user, the Europe fitness app market is segmented into providers, home healthcare, and others. In 2021, the providers segment is expected to dominate the market due to an increase in the number of healthcare centers worldwide.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Europe fitness app market is segmented into third party distributor and direct tender. In 2021, the third party distributor segment is expected to dominate the Europe fitness app market because the third party distributors are easily accessible to the consumers.
Fitness App Market Country Level Analysis
The fitness app market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the product, type, application, therapeutic area, operating system, mode of purchase, end user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the fitness App market report are Germany, France, U.K., Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland’s, Rest of Europe. Germany in Europe region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of the rising chronic diseases and ageing population.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing chronic diseases and rising applications development is the biggest market growth of fitness app market
Fitness App market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in screening products industry with product sales, impact of advancement, technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the fitness app market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Fitness App Market Share Analysis
Fitness app market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to hunter syndrome treatment market.
The major companies operating in the Europe Fitness app are AllTrails, LLC, FITNESS22 LTD, FITNOTES, Google, Jefit, Inc., MyFitnessPal, Inc., Fitbit LLC., Calm, Strava, Inc, Headspace Inc., Firsthand Technology Inc., komoot, Freeletics GmbH, YAZIO, Lifesum AB, Leap Fitness group, ASICS DIGITAL, INC., STRONG FITNESS PTE LTD., AZUMIO, "RUNTASTIC GMBH" among others.
Many events, webinars and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Fitness App market.
- In August 2020, Fitbit LLC launched Fitbit Sense. The new product will bring innovative sensor and software technology on a smartwatch to help manage stress, along with advanced heart rate tracking technology. It helped the company to increase its sales through advanced products and thereby sustain footprints in the market.
- In July 2019, AllTrails LLC acquired a pioneering platform for outdoor recreation, Trails.com. It has helped the company to strengthen its growing library of over 75 thousand hand-curated trail maps.
Events, publication, agreement and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the hunter syndrome treatment market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for fitness App services.
Customization Available: Europe Fitness App Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.