Europe Flexible Sensors Market, By Product Type (Capacitive Flex Sensors, Fiber Optic Flex Sensors), Type (Touch Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Image Sensor, Biosensor, Digital X-Ray Sensor, Piezoelectric, Piezoresistive, Gas Sensor, Photodetector, Hybrid CMOS Sensor, Others), Rotation Type (Uni-Directional, Bi-Directional), Power Range (1K OHM- 20K OHM, 21K OHM- 100K OHM, 100K OHM- 200K OHM, More Than 200K OHM), Application (Fitness Products, Medical Devices & Medicines, Automotive Controls, Diagnostic Tools, Biometrics, Gaming Gloves, Robotics, Industrial Controls, Musical Instrument, Computer Peripherals, Bumper Switches, Others), Vertical (Healthcare, IT & Telecommunication, Automotive, Sports, Environment, Agriculture, Others), Country (U.K, Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Belgium and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Europe flexible sensors market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 922.73 million by 2027. Increased disposable income is one the prominent factors that drives the growth of the market.
The increasing technological advancement in the flexible solution is offering and adoption of it is driving the Europe flexible sensors market growth. Increased focus towards new solution such as flexible tickets, devices, and others is helping the market to grow at significant rate.
For instance, In January 2020, Thales and Confidex formed partnership to develop the flexible smart media such as contactless paper-based card for the public transport in European countries such as France.
This flexible sensors market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Flexible sensors market is segmented on the basis of product type, type, rotation type, power range, application and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market has been segmented into fiber optic flex sensors and capacitive flex sensors. Capacitive flex sensors are majorly used in the medical and wearable devices which is helping segment to dominate in European region as governments, hospitals, patients and others are increasing the use of smart wearable’s for better monitoring and health tracking.
- On the basis of type, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into touch sensor, temperature sensor, image sensor, biosensor, digital X-ray sensor, piezoelectric, piezoresistive, gas sensor, photo detector, hybrid CMOS sensor and others. Rising consumption of the smart electronic devices such as smart watch, flexible screens, flexible smartphones and others is augmenting the demand for flexible sensors to meet customer requirement in the region.
- On the basis of rotation type, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into uni-directional and bi-directional. Uni-directional sensors are gaining the demand in the medical application such as medical gloves, monitoring devices, and wearable’s, among others as they are less costly and are able to meet the consumer’s requirement.
- On the basis of power range, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into 1K ohm- 20k ohm, 21k ohm- 100k ohm, 100k ohm- 200k ohm and more than 200k ohm. The manufactures prefer the 1K ohm- 20K ohm power range flexible sensors as they are less costly and suitable for the requirement. 1k ohm- 20k ohm segment is dominating the market as the range is preferred by the fitness, wearable, medical, consumer electronics, and other devices owing to the requirement of low resistance solution.
- On the basis of application, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into fitness products, medical devices and medicines, automotive controls, diagnostic tools, biometrics, gaming gloves, robotics, industrial controls, musical instrument, computer peripherals, bumper switches and others. The rising trend of healthy lifestyle such as organic products, healthy products, fit bands, smart shirts and others are helping the fitness products segment to dominate the market.
- On the basis of vertical, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into healthcare, IT and telecommunication, automotive, sports, environment, agriculture and others. Healthcare segment is dominating in the region as European consumers are ready to spend some extra money for advanced health monitoring products. Increasing disposable income of the consumers is helping the consumer buy premium health monitoring products which is augmenting the segment growth.
Europe Flexible sensors Market Country Level Analysis
Flexible sensors market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, type, rotation type, power range, application and vertical.
The countries covered in flexible sensors market report are U.K, Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Belgium and Rest of Europe.
Germany accounted the largest market share as this country is having large number of manufacturer and consumer base for flexible electronics. Consumer’s acceptance to the flexible display is increasing the demand for the advanced flexible products such as smartphones, tablets, PCs and others in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Trend of Healthy Lifestyle in Europe is Creating Demand for Fitness Products
Flexible sensors market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in flexible sensors and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the flexible sensors market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Flexible sensors Market Share Analysis
Flexible sensors market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to flexible sensors market
The major players covered in the report are Royole Corporation, Sensor Products Inc., VATECH, Minco Products, Inc., Canatu Oy, NOVASENTIS, INC., Forciot Ltd, Nissha Co., Ltd., HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION, Brewer Science, Inc., Biometrics Ltd, ISORG and Peratech Holdco Limited., among others players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of flexible sensors market.
- In July 2017, HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION formed new subsidiary at Germany location in Europe named as Hioki Europe GmbH. Company expanded their reach for the European region specifically for Germany to increase the customer base. This new subsidiary helped company to increase their presence in Europe with enhanced sales network.
- In September 2016, Canatu Oy raised the fund of USD 23.87 million for R&D and production activities. The company invested the fund into business development activities. A series fund was allotted by the European Investment Bank as USD 10.85 million and USD 13.02 million. This helped company to increase the production capacity and invest further capital for new product development.
Customization Available : Europe Flexible Sensors Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.