Europe Flow Chemistry Market By Technology (Gas Based Flow Chemistry, Photochemistry Based Flow Chemistry and Microwave Irradiation Based Flow Chemistry), Reactor Type (Continuous Flow Reactors, Continuous Stirred Tank Reactors (CSTR), Plug Flow Reactors (PFR) and Microwave Systems), End-User (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Companies, Chemical Industries, Food and Beverage Industries, Agriculture and Environmental Sector, Nutraceutical Firms, Academics and Research Institutes and Analytical Laboratories), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Flow Chemistry is a process in which chemical reactions are performed in a pipe rather than performing in a batch wise production. In flow chemistry, reagents are continuously pumped through the reactor and the product is continuously collected. Flow chemistry is a very highly efficient and economic technique which is used at a large scale manufacturing materials which is one of the factors that can lead to a rise in the flow chemistry market.
The pharmaceutical industry is highly dependent on the continuous flow process by using different types of reactors. It is considered most accurate and beneficial technique for the drug discovery. People have started the consumption of beverages and processed which under goes this process to test the level of sucrose. Thus, demand for flow chemistry market is growing.
Europe flow chemistry market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Europe Flow Chemistry Market
Europe flow chemistry market is segmented into three notable segments which are technology, reactor type, and end-user.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into gas based flow chemistry, photochemistry based flow chemistry and microwave irradiation based flow chemistry
- In December 2018, Biotage acquired 100 percent shares of California based PhyNexus, Inc. for a price of USD 21.5 million. The acquisition strengthened the company as a chemical separator within the growing biomolecular segment. It will help the company to offer automated solutions for efficient purification of biomolecules.
- On the basis of reactor type, the market is segmented into continuous flow reactors, continuous stirred tank reactors, plug flow reactors and microwave systems
- In July 2017, Lonza completed its acquisition of Capsugel USD 5.5 billion in cash. Capsugel company is a world leader in advanced oral dosage delivery technologies and will accelerate the growth of lonza’s healthcare continuum. The acquisition will help the company to develop its manufacturing facilities and product businesses.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical biotechnology companies, chemical industries, food and beverage industries, agriculture and environmental sector, nutraceutical firms, academics and research institutes and analytical laboratories
- In November 2018, the company Uniqsis Ltd. launched HotChip heater module for glass reactors/mixers. The product has the capacity to control a temperature up to 225°C. HotChip product can also be used with other flow reactor systems.
Competitive Analysis: Europe Flow Chemistry Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Biotage, AM Technology, CEM Corporation, Syrris Ltd, Vapourtec Ltd., ThalesNano Inc., HEL GROUP, Uniqsis Ltd, CHEMTRIX, Zhengzhou Well-known Instrument & Equipment Co.Ltd., FutureChemistry, Corning Incorporated, Parr Instrument Company, Cambridge Reactor Designs, Lonza, PDC Machines Inc., Little Things Factory GmbH, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft and YMC Engineering CO., LTD.
- In June 2018, Zhengzhou Well-known Instrument & Equipment Co.Ltd launched a glass reactor which will help in synthesizing new materials. It has excellent material and chemical properties. It will help in making the operation very stable and there will be no spark.. In January 2019, Parr Instrument Company has expanded their line of stirrers by adding a new robust spiral stirrer which can be customized for reactors with flat or tapered base geometries.
Research Methodology: Europe Flow Chemistry Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors and Food Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managersand, National Sales Managers.