Europe Foam Insulation Market By Product Type (Polystyrene Foam, Polyurethane Foam, Polyisocyanurate Foam, Polyolefin Foam, Elastomeric Foam, Phenolic Foam), By End-user (Building & Construction, Transportation, Consumer Appliances, Others), By Country (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Nether lands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024The Europe Foam Insulation Market is expected to reach USD 5,201.96 million by 2024, from USD 3,669.99 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 4.6% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.The major factors driving the growth of this market are greenhouse gas emissions, growth in end-use industry. The foam insulation market in the Europe region is leading in Germany.
Market Segmentation: Europe Foam Insulation Market
- The EU foam insulation market is segmented on the basis of type, vehicle type, application and geography. The report provides data for 2015 to 2024, 2016 being the current year while 2017 to 2024 is the forecast period for the report.
- On the basis of product type, the Europe foam insulation market is segmented into polystyrene foam, polyurethane foam, polyisocyanurate foam, polyolefin foam, elastomeric foam and phenolic foam. EU foam insulation market is dominated by polystyrene foam with 42.9% market share in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% in the forecast period.
- The EU foam insulation market is segmented based on end user into four notable segments; building & construction, transportation, consumer appliances and others. The building & construction market segment is expected to dominate the market.
Key Drivers: Europe Foam Insulation Market
EU is the growing market for foam insulation. The growth in this market is due to are greenhouse gas emissions, growth in end-use industry.
Key Points: Europe Foam Insulation Market
- SAINT-GOBAIN is going to dominate the Europe foam insulation following with BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company and Covestro AG
- Polystyrene foam segment is expected to dominate the Europe foam insulation market.
- The foam insulation market in the Europe region is leading in France, U.K., Germany and Italy. Germany accounts for the highest market share in this region.