Europe Food Bags Market, By Type (Standard Carry Bags, Stand Up Bags, Zipper Bags, Food Safe Barrier Bags, Self-Opening-Style (SOS) Bags, Smell Proof Bags, Pinch Bottom Bags, T-Shirt Plastic Bags and Others), Material (Plastic, Paper, Aluminum and Others), Usage (Single-Use and Reusable), Style (Crystal Clear Bags, Heat Seal Bags, Eco Clear Bags, Cupcake Bags, Micro-Perforated Bags and Others), Capacity (Less Than 1 Kg, 1 Kg-5 Kg, 5 Kg-10 Kg and More Than 10 Kg), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, E-Commerce and Others), Application (Vegetables, Fruits, Bakery Products, Meat, Seafood and Poultry, Dairy Products, Cooked Food and Others), End-User (Restaurants, Hotels, Tea & Coffee Shops, Sweets & Snacks Stores, Cafeteria, Home and Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Food bags Market
Food bags market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 4.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 2,556.55 million by 2027. Increasing demand of paper food bag in fast food restaurants are the factors for the market growth.
Europe region is dominating in various countries such as Germany and U.K. due to increasing demand of the convenience foods among working population which boosts the demand of food bags.
This Food Bags Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Food Bags Market Scope and Market Size
Europe food bags market is segmented on the basis of type, material, usage, style, capacity, distribution channel, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into standard carry bags, stand up bags, zipper bags, food safe barrier bags, self-opening-style (SOS) bags, smell proof bags, pinch bottom bags, t-shirt plastic bags and others. In Europe, the demand of standard carry bags segment has increased because this size is considered to be the most convenient for loading the food products at the food stores.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into plastic, paper, aluminum and others. The plastic is further sub-segmented into high density polyethylene, low density polyethylene, linear low density polyethylene, bio-degradable polyethylene and polypropylene. In Europe, paper segment is dominating due to increasing demand of cheap cost of raw material.
- On the basis of usage, the market is segmented into single use and reusable. In Europe, the demand of single use segment has been growing very rapidly because the single use bags manufacturing process is less time consuming as compared to other processes.
- On the basis of style, the market is segmented into crystal clear bags, heat seal bags, eco clear bags, cupcake bags, micro-perforated bags and others. In Europe region, the demand of eco clear bags segment has increased due to the maximum consumption of the dairy products which are packaged in these bags.
- On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented into less than 1 Kg, 1 Kg-5 Kg, 5 Kg-10 Kg and more than 10 Kg. In Europe region, the demand of less than 1 Kg segment in food bags has increased because of the increasing demand of the home delivery fast foods of hotels.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, e-commerce and others. In Europe region, the convenience stores segment is dominating very rapidly due to increasing demand of the home delivery fast foods of hotels.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into vegetables, fruits, bakery products, meat, seafood and poultry, dairy products, cooked food and others. In Europe, the vegetables segment is dominating because the loading of the vegetables is maximum in the food bag.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into restaurants, hotels, tea & coffee shops, sweets & snacks stores, cafeteria, home and others. In Europe, restaurants segment are dominating because of huge demand of the working population prefers to consume the food which is easily available by staying at home which further boosts the demand of food bags.
Food Bags Market Country Level Analysis
Europe market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material, usage, style, capacity, distribution channel, application and end-user.
The countries covered in Europe food bags market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
Europe Food bags market is dominating the market due to high availability of raw material in the region. Germany is dominating in Europe region because of the growing demand of the paper bags in restaurants.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing demand of Paper bags at restaurants
Europe food bags market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for food bags market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the food bags market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Food Bags Market Share Analysis
Europe food bags market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe food bags market.
The major players covered in the report are Smurfit Kappa, International Paper, WestRock Company, Amcor plc, Berry Global Inc, PAPIER- METTLER KG, Novolex, Unistar Plastics, LLC, BioBag International AS., and NOVPLASTA CZ, s.r.o. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of food bags market.
- In 2018, NOVPLASTA CZ, s.r.o. purchases another line for production of rolled palletizing bags. The expansion helps the company to increase their production line and generates revenue of the business in the future. Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for food bags through expanded range of size.