Europe Gas Equipment Market By Equipment Type (Gas Delivery Systems, Gas Regulators, Flow Devices, Purifiers & Filters, Gas Generating Systems, Gas Detection Systems, Cryogenic Products and Accessories), Process (Gas Generation, Gas Storage, Gas Detection and Gas Transportation), Gas (Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Helium, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide and Others), End-user (Metal Fabrication, Chemicals, Healthcare, Oil and Gas, Food and Beverage and Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Gas equipment is significant medium by which the gases can be used depending upon the industry and its process. Transportation and storing of the gases are done from one region to another, from one country to another with the help of different gas equipment carrying these gases become far easier and safe. Gas equipment makes the handling of the gases very safe. The gas equipment is available in so many ranges in the market, giving consumers great flexibility in selection of appropriate equipment for desired applications. It is quite compatible which makes its suitable for processing of the products with high degree of safety. The industries are highly dependent on the safe and secure performance of the equipment. Europe gas equipment market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Europe Gas Equipment Market
Europe gas equipment market is segmented into four notable segments which are equipment type, process, gas and end-user.
- On the basis of equipment type, the market is segmented into gas delivery systems, gas regulators, flow devices, purifiers & filters, gas generating systems, gas detection systems, cryogenic products and accessories
- On the basis of process, the market is segmented into gas generation, gas storage, gas detection and gas transportation
- On the basis of end- gas, the market is segmented into nitrogen, hydrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon dioxide and others
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into metal fabrication, chemicals, healthcare, oil and gas, food and beverage and others
Competitive Analysis: Europe Gas Equipment Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Rexarc International, Inc., Hannay Reels Inc., Filtration Group Corporation, Donaldson Company, Inc., Colfax Corporation, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, John Wood Group PLC, Air Liquide, Messer Group GmbH, GCE Group, Camfil, Linde, Johnson Thermal Systems, GDS Inc., Aerzen, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies SE & Co. KG, ENOTEC, Universal Industrial Gases, Inc., LP-Gas Equipment Inc., Bry-Air, Inc., American Air Filter Company, Inc., Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc., Itron Inc. and Iwatani Corporation. Product Launch
- In August 2018, Iwatani Corporation has introduced a facility for liquid hydrogen research in their R&D centre. This will help the company to pursue the safety of its hydrogen refuelling stations. These will help the company to accelerate research through collaboration with test agencies and universities. This will actively allow them in development of hydrogen energy society early.
- In December 2017, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies developed a software tool which will help in configuring supply air filtration systems for customers depending on their specification. The company is constantly involved in developing tools to enhance its products and the growing demand.
Research Methodology: Europe Gas Equipment Market
Primary Respondents: Key Industry Participants, Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs), C-level Executives of Key Market Players, Market Intelligence Managers, National Sales Managers and Industry Consultants.