Europe Handheld Spectrum Analyzer Market, By Product Type (Swept-Tuned Spectrum Analyzer, Vector Signal Spectrum Analyzer and Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer), Frequency Type (Less Than 6 GHZ, 6 GHZ – 18 GHZ and More Than 18 GHZ), Size (Less Than 1 KG and More Than 1 KG), Power Source (Battery, Line and Others), Network Technology (Wired and Wireless), End Use (Automotive & Transportation, Aerospace & Defense, IT & Telecommunication, Medical & Healthcare, Semiconductors & Electronics, Industrial & Energy, Educational Institutes, Government Sector, and others),Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Handheld Spectrum Analyzer Market
The handheld spectrum analyzer market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 860.20 million by 2028.
A spectrum analyzer is a test device that measures and plots signal power (amplitude) over a selected frequency range. A handheld spectrum analyzer is self-evident, controlled, and used all while being held in the palm of your hand. Handheld spectrum analyzers limit weight and space. This type of device might be used when the precision or scope of measurements required is low. Spectrum analyzers are commonly used to determine the accuracy of a wireless transmitter. They are used to measure the magnitude of signal input vs frequency for a given spectrum range. A handheld spectrum analyzer is also used to determine the accuracy of a wireless transmitter by comparing the frequencies and bandwidths of an output signal to a received input signal. Typical uses of handheld spectrum analyzers include wireless communication interference tracking and signal location in the field. Regardless of the application, there will always be a trade-off between size and precision. It is up to the user to decide how much accuracy, storage, and processing capability is required for the task at hand. Spectrum Analyzers can be classified into 3 basic categories about their architecture – Swept Spectrum Analyzers (SA), Vector Signal Analyzers (VSA), and Real-time Spectrum Analyzers (RSA). Handheld spectrum analyzers provide excellent flexibility in the field for locating, identifying, recording, and solving communication system problems.
The growth of the market has been highly boosted by the increasing adoption of portable and hand-held spectrum analyzers for measurement across various sectors. Increasing utilization of wireless technology across various sectors is boosting the growth of the handheld spectrum analyzer market. The handheld spectrum analyzer has various limitations which act as a major restraint factor for the global handheld spectrum analyzer market.
This handheld spectrum analyzer market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Handheld Spectrum Analyzer Market Scope and Market Size
The handheld spectrum analyzer market is segmented on the basis of the product type, frequency type, size, power source, network technology and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the handheld spectrum analyzer market has been segmented into swept-tuned spectrum analyzer, vector signal spectrum analyzer and real-time spectrum analyzer. In 2021, a swept-tuned spectrum analyzer is expected to dominate the global handheld spectrum analyzer market, due to a strong preference for mobile spectrum analyzers, mainly for industrial applications, and is considered as a general-purpose tool for frequency measurements, and capability to make a wide variety of measurements.
- On the basis of frequency type, the handheld spectrum analyzer market has been segmented into less than 6 GHZ, 6 GHZ – 18 GHZ and more than 18 GHZ. In 2021, 6 GHZ-18 GHZ is expected to dominate the global handheld spectrum analyzer market due to the wide availability of handheld spectrum analyzers with less than a frequency of 20 GHZ.
- On the basis of size, the handheld spectrum analyzer market has been segmented into less than 1 KG and more than 1 KG. In 2021, more than 1 KG is expected to dominate the global handheld spectrum analyzer market, due to the wide availability of handheld spectrum analyzer (HSA) having size more than 1 KG and approximate weight of HSA is around 3 KG (including batteries).
- On the basis of power source, the handheld spectrum analyzer market has been segmented into battery, line and others. In 2021, the battery segment is expected to dominate the global handheld spectrum analyzer market, due to benefits offered by battery-operated HSA, such as reduced noise, cost savings, ease to use, less vibration, and others. Moreover, they also provide instantaneous capabilities, with versatile display capabilities.
- On the basis of network technology, the handheld spectrum analyzer market has been segmented into wired and wireless. In 2021, the wireless segment is expected to dominate the global handheld spectrum analyzer market, due to surging demand for wireless handheld spectrum analyzers for 5G testing, the rapid growth of wireless data, the expansion of network technologies, and integration of multi-tasking capabilities.
- On the basis of end use, the handheld spectrum analyzer market has been segmented into automotive & transportation, aerospace & defense, IT & telecommunication, medical & healthcare, semiconductors & electronics, industrial & energy, educational institutes, government sector and others. In 2021, semiconductors & electronics are expected to dominate the global handheld spectrum analyzer market, mainly because of factors such as the wide use of handheld spectrum analyzers in the industry, surging growth of semiconductor and electronics globally, and ongoing research and development about advanced products.
Handheld Spectrum Analyzer Market Country Level Analysis
The handheld spectrum analyzer market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, frequency type, size, power source, network technology and end use.
The regions covered in Europe handheld spectrum analyzer market report are Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe.
Germany dominates the Europe handheld spectrum analyzer market due to increasing research and development activities along with prevalence of majority of manufacturers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Expanding demand for high bandwidth communication
The handheld spectrum analyzer market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in handheld spectrum analyzer and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the handheld spectrum analyzer market. The data is available for historic period 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Handheld Spectrum Analyzer Market Share Analysis
The handheld spectrum analyzer market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe handheld spectrum analyzer market.
The major players covered in the report are SAF Tehnika, VIAVI Solutions Inc., Transcom Instruments Co., Ltd., Bird., Keysight Technologies, Aim and Thurlby Thandar Instruments, Aaronia AG, EXFO Inc., PCTEL, Inc., Signal Hound, GSAS Micro Systems Private Limited, Anritsu, MICRONIX, ADVANTEST CORPORATION, B&K Precision Corporation, LP Technologies, AVCOM, Rohde & Schwarz, TEKTRONIX, INC. (A Subsidiary of Fortive), Meratronik, Research Electronics International (A Subsidiary of HEICO Corporation), Deviser Instruments, Incorporated., Saluki Technology, Narda Safety Test Solutions GmbH (A Subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies, Inc.), GAO Tek & GAO Group Inc., OWON Technology Inc., Ceyear Technologies Co.,Ltd, Crystal Instruments, VeEX Inc. and New Ridge Technologies, LLC (A Subsidiary of Luna Innovations Incorporated) among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of handheld spectrum analyzer market.
- In March 2021, SAF Tehnika broadened their spectrum compact offerings of ultra-portable handheld microwave spectrum analyzers with the launch of a model which supports 6 GHz – 20 GHz frequency range. This new spectrum compact is suitable for telecommunications professionals, mobile carriers, Internet service providers (ISPs) and contractors responsible for regulatory and compliance, drone applications, and satellite operations. This will help the company to enhance their operations in the market.
- In February 2019, Anritsu announced launch of handheld spectrum analyser named as field Master Pro MS2090A. This newly launched handheld spectrum analyser delivers the highest continuous frequency coverage up to 54 GHz and also supports real-time spectrum analysis bandwidth up to a range of 100 MHz which addresses current and emerging applications of industries. This has helped the company to enhance their offerings and to grow in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for handheld spectrum analyzer through expanded range of size.