Europe Hydrocephalus Market, By Type, (Congenital Hydrocephalus, Acquired Hydrocephalus, Normal-Pressure Hydrocephalus and Ex-Vacuo Hydrocephalus), By Diagnostic & Treatment (Diagnostic and Treatment), Age Group (Pediatric and Adult), End Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers and Academic Institutions And Research Organizations), By Country (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Ireland, Rest Of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028.
The Hydrocephalus market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 475.44 million by 2028. Rising prevalence of healthcare expenditure acts as driver for the Hydrocephalus market growth.
Rise in geriatric population and increasing prevalence of neurological conditions acts as driver for the Hydrocephalus market. Rising number of product recalls lowers the demand of Hydrocephalus solution which is restraining the Hydrocephalus market growth. Surge in novel technological advancement acts as an opportunity for the Hydrocephalus market. However, lack of accessibility in low and middle income countries acts as challenge for the Hydrocephalus market growth.
The Hydrocephalus market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Hydrocephalus market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The Hydrocephalus market is segmented on the based on the type, diagnostic & treatment, age group and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the global hydrocephalus market is segmented into congenital hydrocephalus, acquired hydrocephalus, normal-pressure hydrocephalus and ex-vacuo hydrocephalus. In 2021, the congenital hydrocephalus segment is expected to dominate the market due to technological advancements.
- On the basis of diagnostic & treatment, the global hydrocephalus market is segmented into diagnosis and treatment. Diagnostic segment is further segmented into Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), CT Scan – Head and Head Ultrasound. Treatment segment is further segmented into surgery – shunt insertion, ventriculostomy and medication. In 2021, the diagnostic segment is expected to dominate the hydrocephalus market due to the growing pace of early diagnosis of diseases.
- On the basis of age group, the global hydrocephalus market is segmented into pediatric and adult. Age group is further segmented into infants, children and adults. In 2021, the pediatric segment is expected to dominate the market e due to the growing number of newborns globally.
- On the basis of end users, the global hydrocephalus market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers and academic institutions and research organizations. In 2021, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market due to the increasing number of hospitals in developed and developing countries.
Germany is going to dominate the region due to increasing demand for hydrocephalus treatment.
Hydrocephalus Market Country Level Analysis
The Hydrocephalus market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, type, Diagnostic & Treatment, Age Group and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Hydrocephalus market report are the Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Austria, Ireland, and Rest of Europe.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Hydrocephalus, is Boosting the Market Growth of Hydrocephalus market.
The Hydrocephalus market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Hydrocephalus Market Share Analysis
Hydrocephalus market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Hydrocephalus market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Hydrocephalus are Aesculap, Inc. – a B. Braun company, Integra LifeSciences, G. SURGIWEAR LTD, Möller Medical GmbH, Anuncia Inc., CHRISTOPH MIETHKE GMBH & CO. KG, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Próteses, inc., Medtronic, Natus Medical Incorporated, Desu Medical, Bicakcilar, Spiegelberg GmbH & Co.KG, Sophysa and KANEKA MEDIX CORP among others domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract, approval and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Hydrocephalus market.
- In June 2021, Medtronic has announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval and the first U.S. implants of the SenSight Directional Lead System used for Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) therapy. It will enhance their product sales in the neurological field.
- In March 2021, Anuncia Inc., received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Breakthrough Device Designation for its ReFlow System Mini intended for the treatment of CSF disorders. This approval has created persistence revenue generating flow.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the Hydrocephalus market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.