Europe Ice Cream Freezers Market, By Type (Chest Freezers/Deep Freezers, Upright Freezers, Drawer Freezers, Portable Freezers, Display Freezers, Frost Free Freezers, Continuous Freezers and Batch Freezers), Components (Compressor, Condenser, Filter/Dryer, Expansion Value, Evaporator, Accumulator, Fan Motor and Others), Capacity (Less than 70 Litres, 70-150 Litres, 150-300 Litres, 300-500 Litres, 500-700 Litres and More than 700 Litres), Technology (Manual, Semi-Automated and Fully Automated), Distribution Channel (Online, Specialty Stores, Retail Outlets, Distributors/Dealers, Electronic Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket and Others), End User (Residential and Commercial), Country (France, Germany, Italy, U.K., Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Ice Cream Freezer Market
The ice cream freezers market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,213,110.21 million by 2028. The increase in smart technologies acts as a driver for the Europe ice cream freezers market.
The freezer is a modern invention that is used to store food products at a shallow temperature. They are primarily used to store vegetables, frozen foods and ice cream among others. The different types of freezers in the market include chest freezer, upright freezer, drawer freezer, portable freezer, frost freezer, continuous freezer and batch freezer.
The increasing awareness about harmful greenhouse gases emitted from conventional freezers acts as a driver for the ice cream freezers market. The upcoming availability of alternative freezers technologies will diminish the growth of freezers in the ice cream freezers market. The manufacturers expand the production freezers which act as an opportunity for the ice cream freezers market growth. The challenges associated with brand equity of the market players create a hindering factor which is challenging the growth of the ice cream freezers market.
This ice cream freezers market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the ice cream freezers market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Ice Cream Freezers Market Scope and Market Size
The ice cream freezers market is segmented on the basis of basis of type, components, capacity, technology, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the ice cream freezers market is segmented into chest freezers/deep freezers, upright freezers, drawer freezers, portable freezers, display freezers, frost free freezers, continuous freezers and batch freezers. In 2021, display freezers segment is anticipated to dominate the market due to availability and technology development for the freezers.
- On the basis of components, the ice cream freezers market is segmented into compressor, condenser, filter/dryer, expansion value, evaporator, accumulator, fan motor and others. In 2021, evaporator segment is expected to dominate the market due to its operating efficiency and accessibility in the market.
- On the basis of capacity, the ice cream freezers market is segmented into less than 70 litres, 70-150 litres, 150-300 litres, 300-500 litres, 500-700 litres and more than 700 litres. In 2021, the 150-300 litres segment is anticipated to dominate the market due to convenience and increasing demand among consumers.
- On the basis of technology, the ice cream freezers market is segmented into manual, semi-automated and fully automated. In 2021, fully automated segment is anticipated to dominate the market due to increased adoption of smart technologies.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the ice cream freezers market is segmented into online, specialty stores, retail outlets, distributors/dealers, electronic stores, supermarket/hypermarket and others. In 2021, distributors/dealers segment is expected to dominate the market due to the rising count of electronic shops and distributors for the freezers.
- On the basis of end-user, the ice cream freezers market is segmented into residential and commercial. In 2021, the commercial segment is anticipated to dominate the market due to increased production and consumption of ice cream in the region.
Ice Cream Freezers Market: Country Level Analysis
The ice cream freezers market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, type, components, capacity, technology, distribution channel and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe ice cream freezers market report is France, Germany, Italy, U.K., Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Turkey, and Rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating with the highest market share in the Europe ice cream freezers market due to increased production and ice cream consumption. France is dominating with the second highest market share in the France ice cream freezers market owing to the lifestyle improvements and an increase in the working population in the country. While, the Italy is dominating with the third highest market share in the Europe ice cream freezers market because of the increasing demand for replacements and upgrades of ice cream freezers in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rapid Urbanization and Increasing Adoption to the Smart Technology
The ice cream freezers market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in ice cream freezers and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the ice cream freezers market. The data is available for historic period 2011- 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Ice Cream Freezers market Share Analysis
The ice cream freezers market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe ice cream freezers market.
The major players operating in the Europe ice cream freezers market report are AHT Cooling Systems GmbH, Panasonic Corporation, Haier Group, Whirlpool Corporation, Robert Bosch GMBH, Scandomestic A/S, Midea Group, Siemens, Miele, Electrolux, Metalfrio Solutions, AHT, Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH, Vestfrost Solution, and Ugur Sogutuma AS, Qingdao Hiron Commercial Cold Chain Co.,Ltd., Viessmann among others.
Many expansions are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of the ice cream freezers market.
- In February 2021, Blue Star Limited expanded its commercial refrigeration footprint. It has launched Ice Lined Refrigerators and Vaccine Transporters which are ideal for storing vaccines. With this launch, the company has expanded its market due to increased demand from the health sector and other commercial markets.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for ice cream freezers through expanded range of size.