Europe ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market By Product Type (Fixed Mount Barcode Scanner, Handheld Scanner, Mobile Computers Barcode Scanner, Others), Technology (Laser Scanners, Omnidirectional Barcode Scanners, Camera-Based Readers, CCD Readers (Charge Coupled Device), RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Technology, Pen-Type Scanners, Others), Barcode Type (1D, 2D), Vertical (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Logistics, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical & Medical, Packaging, Oil & Gas, Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Austria, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market
ID barcode reading in factory automation market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 891.29 million by 2027. The growing use of barcode reader in the healthcare is major factor attributes growth of the market.
The rising medical error in the hospitals due to the improper medication results in loss of life. Owing to this factor hospital are now maintaining computerized database of patient which allow the hospital to timely feed the data without any error. To achieve this objective barcode reader play vital role in tracking patient records and also help in minimizing drug related errors.
The major benefit of using barcode reading in the industry allows supply chain managers the ability to track stock keeping units (SKUs) and shipment information as the usage, of barcode reader eliminates the fault error that occur in the traditional method. Owing to rising requirements for accurate data storage from assembly line to outbound logistics is anticipated to drive the market in the assessment period. Hence, the advantages of barcode readers in digital shopping such as product identification, LCD display and others is increasing the adoption of barcode readers in digital shopping which is driving the growth of ID barcode reading in factory automation market. The adoption of industry 4.0 for industrial manufacturing is creating huge opportunities for the growth of ID barcode reading in factory automation market.
This ID barcode reading in factory automation market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market Scope and Market Size
ID barcode reading in factory automation market is segmented on the basis of product type, barcode type, technology and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into fixed mount barcode scanner, handheld scanner, mobile computers barcode scanner and others. In 2020, fixed mount barcode scanner accounted largest market share due to the growing demand of high speed barcode reader in various end-use sector has increases the demand for the fixed mount barcode scanner.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into laser scanners, omnidirectional barcode scanners, camera-based readers, CCD readers (charge coupled device), RFID (radio frequency identification) technology, pen-type scanners and others. In 2020, laser scanners accounted largest market share due to the growing demand of productivity improvement in the warehouse and logistic sector has increases the demand for laser scanners.
- On the basis barcode type, the market is segmented in to 1D and 2D. In 2020, 2D accounted largest market share due to the increasing demand of high speed scanning devices in the point of sales result in increasing demand for 2D barcode.
- On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented in to consumer electronics, automotive, logistics, food & beverage, pharmaceutical & medical, packaging, oil & gas and others. In 2020, consumer electronics accounted largest market share due to the growing utilization of high speed barcode reader in the consumer electronics raise demand for the barcode scanner.
ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market Country Level Analysis
ID barcode reading in factory automation market is segmented on the basis of product type, barcode type, technology and vertical.
The countries covered in the ID barcode reading in factory automation market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Austria, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, and Rest of Europe.
Germany dominates the ID barcode reading in factory automation market due to the rising concern of retail for better managing inventory activities has increases the demand for the barcode reader.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, and regulatory acts are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Barcode Scanner in Logistic Sector
ID barcode reading in factory automation market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for ID barcode reading in factory automation market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the ID barcode reading in factory automation market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market Share Analysis
ID barcode reading in factory automation market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to ID barcode reading in factory automation market.
The major players covered in the report are Jadak, Balluff Automation India Pvt. Ltd., RTscan Technology Limited, Scandit, Wasp Barcode Technologies, SATO America, Axicon Auto ID Limited, Handheld Group, Cognex Corporation, Datalogic S.p.A, Honeywell International Inc., OMRON Corporation, KEYENCE CORPORATION, and Zebra Technologies Corp among other domestic and global players DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2020, Zebra Technologies Corp which is engaged in engaged in providing products, software, services, analytics and solutions for retail, healthcare, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and other industries launched new device identifier (UDI) scanning application, UDI Scan+. The new product is configured with barcode scanners to identify, decode and parse UDI information to an electronic health records (EHR) application. This product launch helps the company to strengthen its product portfolio.
- In April 2019, Cognex Corporation (U.S.) had launched product named as DataMan 470 series of fixed-mount barcode readers. It is designed for high-speed, high-throughput manufacturing and logistics lines and used in industrial barcode readers. It is widely applicable in automotive component traceability, tire identification, airport baggage handling, and automated sorting.
Such strategies such as partnership, expansion, new product launch and other are helping the market players to increase the sale and market share in ID barcode reading in factory automation market.
Customization Available: Europe ID Barcode Reading in Factory Automation Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.