Europe Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market By Product (Reagents & Kits, Analyzers), Platform (Enzyme Immunoassay, Fluorescence Immunoassays, Chemiluminescence Immunoassays, Radioimmunoassays, Others), Technique (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays, Enzyme-Linked Immunospot, Rapid Tests, Western Blotting, Immuno-PCR, Other), Specimen Type (Blood, Urine, Saliva, Others), Application (Oncology and Endocrinology, Hematology & Blood Screening, Cardiology, Infectious Diseases, Bone & Mineral Disorders, Autoimmune Disorders, Toxicology, Neonatal Screening, Other Applications), End User (Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies, Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals, Research & Academic Laboratories, Blood Banks, Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market
Europe immunoassay reagents and devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 9,129.62 million by 2027. Rising geriatric population and increasing adoption immunoassay in emerging market is the factors for the market growth.
Immunoassay plays an important in diagnosis of disease and also helps in drug discovery and hence used in many pharmaceutical as well as biotechnology industries. Number of major companies is providing products such as kits, reagent and analyzers in market. Some companies are taking strategic initiatives to fulfil the demand of products in market. For instance, In January, Siemens Healthcare GmbH acquired Fast Track Diagnostics (Luxembourg) which is engaged on providing molecular diagnostics portfolio. The acquisition the company will improve its product portfolio for detection test assay for number of infectious diseases. Thus, it will help the company to increase its customer base globally.
This immunoassay reagent and devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market Scope and Market Size
Europe immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented of the basis of by product, platform, technique, specimen type, application, end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into reagents & kits and analyzers. Reagents & kits segment is dominating due to its higher usage in drug development as well as in disease detection. Increased diseases require proper diagnosis for further treatment. And hence companies are developing number of kits and reagents and providing in market for further use.
- On the basis of platform, the immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into chemiluminescence immunoassays, fluorescence immunoassays, enzyme immunoassays, radioimmunoassays, and others. Enzyme immunoassay segment is exceeding the market because of its advantages such as ease in performing test, accurate result and many others. However, chemiluminescence immunoassays are growing due to its benefits in performing assays to get accurate result.
- On the basis of technique, immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays, rapid tests, enzyme-linked immunospot, western blotting, immuno-PCR, and other techniques. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays segment is dominating because it is, simple to perform, highly sensitive and also offer accurate result for any disease detection or in any drug development. It is one of the accurate techniques that provide better diagnosis in diseases.
- On the basis of specimen type, immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into saliva, urine, blood, and others. Blood is easy to detect and provides accurate estimation rate for a particular foreign particle.
- On the basis of application, the immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into infectious diseases, oncology and endocrinology, bone & mineral disorders, cardiology, hematology & blood screening, autoimmune disorders, toxicology, neonatal screening, and other applications. Oncology and endocrinology segment is dominating because of high incidence rate of cancer cases globally which can be examined with the use of immunoassays. Various pharmaceutical companies are involved in developing drugs for the treatment of diseases. These diseases can be developed by using immunoassays. Cancer incidence is rapidly growing worldwide due to aging and growing population. For instance, According to Eurostat In 2018, nearly one fifth (19 %) of the EU population was aged 65 and more.
- On the basis of end user, the immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into hospitals, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, blood banks, research & academic laboratories, and others. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology segment is dominating the market as immunoassays are mostly utilized by these industries in performing various assay development for drugs, vaccines and many others.
Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market Country Level Analysis
Immunoassay reagents and devices market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, by product, platform, technique, specimen type, application, and end user.
The countries covered in the Europe market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, rest of Europe.
In Europe, Germany is dominating due to high prevalence of diseases among people for which diagnosis is required. In Germany, companies are providing much advanced and high quality products in market and hence demand is increasing. In February 2019, Siemens Healthcare GmbH invested USD 397.21 million in the new Campus Forchheim (Germany) to transform the location into Siemens Healthineers Campus for the next five year This will help the company to secure its position in immunoassay market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strong Investment in Research and Development Activities and New Technology Penetration
Europe immunoassay reagents and devices Market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in medical and pharmaceutical industry with immunoassay reagent and device product sales, therapy devices sales, impact of technological development in devices and dressings and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Immunoassay Reagents and Device market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Immunoassay Reagents and Device Market Share Analysis
Immunoassay reagents and devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, concept cars, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe immunoassay reagents and devices market.
The major players covered in the report are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Abbott, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck KGaA, Siemens, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Beckman Coulter, Inc (a subsidiary of Danaher), Sysmex Corporation, bioMérieux SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, BD, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., DiaSorin S.p.A., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (a subsidiary of Carlyle Investment Management L.L.C), QIAGEN, Quidel Corporation, BioCheck, Inc., Bio-Techne, PerkinElmer Inc, Agilent Technologies, Inc, Luminex Corporation, MESO SCALE DIAGNOSTICS, LLC and others. Immunoassay reagents and devices market share data is available for Europe. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the Europe immunoassay reagents and devices Device Market
- In September 2018, DiaSorin S.p.A and QIAGEN came together to launch LIAISON QuantiFERON-TB Gold Plus in the CE market for diagnosis of latent tuberculosis analyte on LIAISON analyzer systems. This launch will help the company to strengthen their product portfolio.
Partnership, expansion and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for immunoassay reagent and devices market products for the welfare of the patients
Customization Available : Europe Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), product under development data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.