Europe In-Situ Hybridization Devices Market By Technology (Fluorescence in-Situ Hybridization (FISH), Chromogenic in-Situ Hybridization (CISH)), Probe Type (DNA, RNA), Device (Instruments, Consumables & Accessories, Software, Services), Application (Cancer, Cytogenetics, Developmental Biology, Infectious Diseases, Others), End User (Research & Diagnostic Laboratories, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Academic Institutes, CROs, Others), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe In-Situ Hybridization Devices Market
In-situ hybridization devices market is expected to grow in the forecast period from 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market for USD 344.84 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.32% over the above-mentioned forecast period. The growth of Europe in-situ hybridization devices market is attributed to increasing occurrence of cancer in people.
In-situ hybridization uses a categorized probe of corresponding DNA, RNA or modified nucleic acid to contain a particular DNA or RNA sequence. In-situ hybridization, on the other hand, indicates the location of gene expression in their cellular context. There are two forms of in-situ hybridization, namely chromogenic in-situ hybridization (CISH) and fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH) which are used to classify the role of genes that provide useful insights into tumors.
In-situ hybridization is a powerful technique for distinguishing between different mRNA species within individual cells in tissue parts, providing insight into physiological processes and disease pathogenesis. Nevertheless, in-situ hybridization involves that a number of steps be taken with thorough optimization for each of the tissues examined and for each probe used. In order to preserve the target mRNA inside tissues, cross-linking fixatives are often needed.
Raising cancer awareness along with technological advances in cancer therapy and increasing government initiatives are some of the key factors that will impact the growth of these markets in the 2020-2027 forecast periods. High costs of research and development along with strict government regulations in process of approval is hampering the market growth.
This in-situ hybridization devices market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on in-situ hybridization devices market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Europe In-Situ Hybridization Devices Market Scope and Market Size
In-Situ Hybridization Devices Market is segmented on the basis of technology, probe type, device, application and end user. Such categories allow you to evaluate progress in different niche exchanges and consumer strategy approaches and define the main areas of operation, as well as help you uncover the main difference between your target markets.
- Based on the technology, Europe in-situ hybridization devices market is mainly segmented into fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH) and chromogenic in-situ hybridization (CISH).
- Based on the probe type, Europe in-situ hybridization devices market is segmented into two categories DNA and RNA.
- Based on the device, Europe in-situ hybridization devices market is divided into three notable segments that are instruments, consumables & accessories, services and software. Europe in-situ hybridization devices market is further segmented on the basis of instruments into hybridizer, imaging and microscopy instruments.
- Based on application, Europe in-situ hybridization devices market is segmented into cancer, cytogenetics, developmental biology, infectious diseases and others.
- Based on the end user, Europe in-situ hybridization devices market is segmented into research & diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, academic institutes, CROs and others.
- The implementation of innovative probe-based technology is also one of the key contributors of industry growth. For instance, Silver ISH (SISH) assay technology, a type of chromogenic in-situ hybridization (CISH), is one of the emerging technologies in the market. The Ventana Medical System launched an "INFORM HER2 SISH DNA Probe Assay" specifically in the United States to identify HER2 mutations in breast cancer patients.
- SISH is a fully automated prenatal cancer screening system that saves time by delivering faster and more consistent results during clinical trials. This is likely to improve the scope of support for this innovation for various research projects undertaken by major market leaders and independent research groups.
- For fact, there has been an improvement in the use of DNA probe-based diagnostics to identify diseases thought to be triggered by viruses and bacteria. The growth in the prevalence of genetic disorders, schizophrenia, solid tumors, cancer, and other syndromes is projected to drive the demand over the forecast period.
In-Situ Hybridization Devices Market Country Level Analysis
In-situ hybridization devices market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, technology, probe type, device, application and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Europe in-situ hybridization devices market report are Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, and Rest of Europe.
The country section of the artificial organs market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as consumption volumes, production sites and volumes, import export analysis, price trend analysis, cost of raw materials, down-stream and upstream value chain analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Healthcare Infrastructure Growth Installed Base and New Technology Penetration
Europe in-situ hybridization devices market report also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in healthcare expenditure for capital equipment, installed base of different kind of products for Europe in-situ hybridization devices market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in healthcare regulatory scenarios and their impact on the Europe in-situ hybridization devices market. The data is available for the historic period of 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and In-Situ Hybridization Devices Market Share Analysis
In-situ hybridization devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to in-situ hybridization devices market.
The major players of Europe in-situ hybridization devices market covered in the report are Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, BioGenex, Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Danaher, Sysmex Corporation, Oxford Gene Technology, LGC Biosearch Technologies, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH and NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc. among other regional and domestic players.
The market share data in this report is available only for Europe in-situ hybridization devices market. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Europe In-Situ Hybridization Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.