Europe Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market, By Cell Source (Skin Cells and Blood Cells), Type (Human IPSCs and Mouse IPSCs), Product (Instruments, Consumables & Kits and Services), Applications (Academic Research, Regenerative Medicine, Cellular Therapy, Toxicology Screening, Drug Discovery and Development, Disease Modelling, Stem Cell Banking, 3D Bio printing and Others), End User (Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Research Laboratories, Diagnostic Laboratories and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), Country (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands and Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2029.
The Europe induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 535.79 million by 2029. Increasing research activities over stem cell therapies act as driver for the induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market growth.
The induced pluripotent stem cells are type of cells derived from the adult somatic tissues and re-programmed with set of genes and factors to gain pluripotent nature. Certain genes and factors are added to attain definite properties of embryonic stem cells. The induced pluripotent cells being nearly identical to cell donor they aid in disease modelling. Retroviruses are commonly used as vectors to reprogram induced pluripotent stem cells. Main applications of induced pluripotent stem cells are in disease modelling, drug discovery and development, toxicity studies and gene therapies. They are widely used in treatments for cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus and various types of cancer. Human induced pluripotent stem cells shows the relevant properties of disease as it carries the specific genotype of the disease, thereby enables novel therapeutic options in patient specific way.
Increasing adoption of stem cell therapy, growing biotechnology sector with better investment and rising prevalence of chronic diseases acts as driver for the induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market. The other factors which are anticipated to propel the growth of the Europe induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market include the Wide range of clinical application of induced pluripotent stem cells and emerging technological advancements of iPSCs.
However, the factors such as the high cost associated with stem cell therapies, availability of alternatives for tumor treatment are hampering the growth of the Europe induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market. On the other hand, the rising number of pipeline products, increased interest of personalized medicine and surge in healthcare expenditure act as an opportunity for the growth of the Europe induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market. The stringent rules and regulations and Genomic instability of IPSC is the key market challenge faced in the Europe induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market.
The induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is segmented on basis of cell source, type, product, applications, end users and distribution channel The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
Europe induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is categorized into six notable segments based on the cell source, type, product, applications, end users and distribution channel.
- On the basis of cell source, the Europe induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is segmented into skin cells and blood cells. In 2022, skin cells segment is expected to dominate the market due to wide availability of skin cells sources and high awareness of the same.
- On the basis of type, the Europe induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is segmented into human IPSCs and mouse IPSCs. In 2022, human IPSCs segment is expected to dominate the market due to expanding geriatric populace and increasing number of clinical trials in France.
- On the basis of product, the Europe induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is segmented into instruments, consumables & kits and services. In 2022, consumables & kits segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing R&D in the United Kingdom owing to presence of experts in developmental and reproduction biology.
- On the basis of application, the Europe induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is segmented into academic research, regenerative medicine, cellular therapy, toxicology screening, drug discovery and development, disease modelling, stem cell banking, 3D bioprinting and others. In 2022, drug discovery and development segment is expected to dominate the market as outsourcing of iPSCs trials has eventually bolstered the process of drug approva.
- On the basis of end-users, the Europe induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is segmented into biotechnology & pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories, diagnostic laboratories and others. In 2022, biotechnology & pharmaceutical companies segment is expected to dominate the market as region has recently become the hub for small and large-scale biopharmaceutical companies and has become dependent on the contract research organization sector and other clinical services for research and development operations.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Europe induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2022, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market due to the high number of delivery sources.
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market Country Level Analysis
The induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, cell source, type, product, applications, end users and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market report are the U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Austria, Ireland, and Rest of Europe.
Human iPSCs segment in Germany of Europe region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 because of increasing usage of stem cell technology. Human iPSCs segment in France is dominating the European market owing to increasing cases of chronic diseases and high adoption of stem cell sources for better therapies. U.K. is leading the growth of the market and human iPSCs segment is dominating in this country due to increasing number of biotechnology centers and research activities.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Treatment, is Boosting the Market Growth of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market.
The induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market Share Analysis
Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to induce pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market.
The major companies which are dealing in the induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., FUJIFILM Corporation, LumaCyte, Horizon Discovery Ltd., Takara Bio Inc., Lonza., Evotec SE., Axol Bioscience Ltd., R & D Systems, Inc., Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., Corning Incorporated, REPROCELL Inc., Merck KGaA and among others other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market.
- In February 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced it has won six awards in the annual CMO Leadership Awards. The awards, presented by Life Science Leader and Outsourced Pharma, recognize top contract manufacturing partners as evaluated by biopharma and biotech companies. It is estimated that this recognition anticipated to strengthen company’s footprints in Europe market and leading to upsurge Company’s growth in the coming years.
- In June 2020, the LumaCyte collaborated with Catalent who are the Europe provider of advanced delivery technologies, development, and manufacturing solutions for drugs, biologics, cell and gene therapies, and consumer health products. This collaboration aided in expanding the company’s stem cell technology product Radiance and its application.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the veterinary infusion pumps market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Europe Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.