Europe Industrial Valves Market, By Type (Gate Valve, Globe Valve, Ball Valve, Butterfly Valve, Diaphragm Valve, Check Valve, Plug Valve, Pinch Valve, Needle Valve, Pressure Relief Valve and Others), Function (Isolation, Regulation, Safety Relief Valve, Special Purpose and Non-Return), Material (Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Plastic, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Aluminium and Others), Accessories (Hydraulic Filter, Power Cable, Mounting Screw & Bolts, Seal Kits, Dust Protection Cover and Others), Size (1 Inch to 6 Inch, 6 Inch to 12 Inch, 12 Inch to 24 Inch, 24 Inch to 48 Inch and Above 48 Inch), Application (Oil & Gas, Water & Waste Treatment, Chemical, Energy & Utilities, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Agriculture, Marine, Automotive, Metals & Mining, Paper & Pulp and Others), Country (Russia, U.K., Italy, Germany, Spain, France, Turkey, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Industrial valves market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 22,528.12 million by 2027. Rising population among countries and increase in the exploration of oil and gas activities are the major factors driving the market.
The growing consumption of oil result in increase in the expansion of oil refineries. Thus, expansion of oil refineries result in increasing demand for the valve that has capability to hold the high pressure and minimize the wastage of operational cost. This factor will drive the growth of the market.
This Industrial valves market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe industrial valves market is segmented on the basis of type, material, size, function, accessories and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into gate valve, globe valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, diaphragm valve, check valve, plug valve, pinch valve, needle valve, pressure relief valve, others. The increasing industrialization and urbanization is anticipated to fuel the demand for the gate valves in the coming years.
- On the basis of material , the market is segmented into carbon steel, ductile and gray iron, plastic, brass, bronze, copper, aluminium, others. Carbon steel accounted largest market share as the material play important role while manufacturing valves. The major benefit of carbon steel is that it provide high and low temperature strength, and is very tough and has excellent fatigue strength. Mainly used in gate, globe, and check valves for applications up to 454ºC, and in one-, two-, and three-piece ball valves.
- On the basis of function, the market is segmented into isolation, regulation, safety relief valve, special purpose, non-return. Isolation accounted largest market share due to the growing demand of gate valve in industrial sector. This will result increasing demand for industrial valves.
- On the basis of accessories the market is segmented into hydraulic filter, power cable, mounting screw & bolts, seal kits, dust protection cover, others. Hydraulic filter accounted largest market share due to the growing demand of safety valve as it provide easy to install and provides excellent protection for all hydraulic applications.
- On the basis of size, the market is segmented into 1 inch to 6 inch, 6 inch to 12 inch, 12 inch to 24 inch, 24 inch to 48 inch, Above 48 inch. 1 inch to 6 inch accounted largest market share as these size of valves are widely used in the residential and commercial.
- On the basis of industry, the market is segmented into oil & gas, water & waste treatment, chemical, energy & utilities, food & beverages, pharmaceutical, agriculture, marine, automotive, metals & mining, paper & pulp, and other. Oil and gas accounted largest market share due to the growing expansion of production plant of oil and gas especially in the U.K and Germany has result in increasing the demand for valves.
Industrial valves Market Country Level Analysis
Industrial valves market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material, size, function, accessories and application.
The countries covered in Europe industrial valves market report are Russia, U.K., Italy, Germany, Spain, France, Turkey, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, and Rest of Europe.
Germany accounted largest market share is due to ongoing government & municipal projects for water & wastewater treatment, rising expenditure on oil & gas exploration activities in the countries.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Stringent Government Regulation and Safety Standards for Valves
Industrial valves market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Industrial valves and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Industrial valves market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Industrial valves Market Share Analysis
Industrial valves market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe Industrial valves market.
The major players covered in the report are Flowserve Corporation, Schlumberger Limited, Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc, IMI PLC, Crane Co, KITZ Corporation, Metso Corporation, Neway valve,, Velan Inc, SAMSON AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT, Forbes Marshall, Swagelok Company, Dwyer Instruments, Inc. Europe players DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Industrial valves market.
- In May 2020, Hayward Industries, Inc. which is engaged in manufacturing residential and commercial pool equipment was awarded with Energy Star Partner of the Year Award by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Hayward provides the pool with the most energy efficient variable-speed pumps, according to tests. This award will help the company to get global recognition and increase its brand value.
- In May 2018, GEMÜ Group has owned an enterprise from Baden-Württemberg in Germany to become market leader in sterile applications for the pharmaceuticals and biotechnology industries. This strategy results in gaining competitive position in the market as the company previously known for aseptic stainless steel diaphragm valves but after entering into new sales market, the company has enhanced its brand image in the market.