Europe Interventional Neurology Market By Product (Cerebral Balloon Angioplasty and Stenting Systems,, Aneurysm Coiling & Embolization Devices, Neurothrombectomy Devices, Support Devices), Application (Vein Stenosis, Artery Stenosis, Brain Aneurysm, Ischemic Strokes, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Neurology Clinics, Others), Country (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Interventional Neurology Market
Europe interventional neurology market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth in market value can be attributed to increasing difficulty in the treatment of patients with recurrent stroke.
Market Definition: Europe Interventional Neurology Market
Interventional neurology is a diagnostic and treatment strategy to chest, neck and spine conditions through minimally invasive imaging-guided techniques. The procedure is mainly used to control and detect central nervous system systemic conditions. Neuro-interventional treatments utilize imaging technology and are minimally invasive and therefore may be done through minor incisions rather than by open surgery. Neurology is the clinical field which deals with the whole brain and nervous system. Interventional neurological technologies engage in non-surgical operations that use non-invasive or picture-guided techniques for the diagnosis of the most dangerous diseases of the chest, cerebrum or spine commonly known as neurosurgery.
- Increasing complexity in the treatment of patients with recurrent stroke, drives the market growth
- Acknowledge the results of interventional neurological treatments, drives the market growth
- Availability of favorable medical reimbursement of procedures, drives the market growth
- Rising demand of operational neurovascular devices, driving the growth of market
- High cost of devices, is one of the major restraint in the growth of market
- High regulations in neurology, impacts the growth of market
- Lack of experienced neurosurgeons, hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Europe Interventional Neurology Market
- Cerebral Balloon Angioplasty and Stenting Systems
- Carotid Artery Stents
- Embolic Protection Systems
- Distal Filter Devices
- Balloon Occlusion Devices
- Aneurysm Coiling & Embolization Devices
- Embolic Coils
- Bare Detachable Coils
- Coated Detachable Coils
- Flow Diversion Devices
- Liquid Embolic Agents
- Embolic Coils
- Neurothrombectomy Devices
- Clot Retrieval Devices
- Suction and Aspiration Devices
- Support Devices
- Vein Stenosis
- Artery Stenosis
- Brain Aneurysm
- Ischemic Strokes
- Ambulatory Centers
- Neurology Clinics
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Wallaby Medical declared the certification of CE Mark and FDA 510(k) for the clearance of its specialized embolic coil device, Avenir. The planned use of the Avenir Coil Device is for endovascular embolization of intracranial aneurysms and other neurovascular anomalies such as arteriovenous malformations and arteriovenous fistulas.With the approval for this product, the company expands its business as well as product portfolio to grow sales and revenue of the company.
- In February 2019, Siemens launched Artis icono angiography, a new intervention angiography system. This new product is designed to support cardiology and radiology practices using a novel positioning detector. With the launch of this product, the company will expand its product portfolio which helps to increase sale and revenue of the company.
Europe interventional neurology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of interventional neurology market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe interventional neurology market are Abbott, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Stryker, Medtronic, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Biosensors International Group, Ltd., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Bayer AG, Acandis GmbH and B. Braun Melsungen AG among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Interventional Neurology Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe interventional neurology market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)