Europe Intraoperative Imaging Market By Product (Mobile C-Arms Systems, Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Intraoperative Ultrasound Systems, Intraoperative Computed Tomography), Application (Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Spine Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Oncology Surgery, ENT Surgery, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Intraoperative Imaging Market
Europe intraoperative imaging market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This increase in market value can be attributed to the rising acceptance of minimally invasive surgeries and image-guided operation surgeries.
Market Definition: Europe Intraoperative Imaging Market
Intraoperative imaging is the setup of the operating room that enables surgeons to picture the person using an MRI scanner while the person is undergoing surgery, in particular brain surgery. This reduces the danger of having injury to critical components of the brain. Intraoperative imaging makes it possible to locate deep-seated tumors, in the brain, and to monitor procedures where a catheter or applicator is placed and essential buildings should not be damaged.
- Growing geriatric population and resulting increase in the incidence of chronic disease, drives the market growth
- Increasing tolerance for minimally invasive surgery, drives the market growth
- Necessity of advanced imaging for orthopedic or neurological surgery, drives the market growth
- Increasing demand for advanced imaging technology, drives the growth of market
- High cost of intraoperative imaging devices, impact the growth of market
- Stringent regulatory guidelines by government, is hampering the growth of the market
- Product recall, is another restraint which impacts the growth of market
- Increasing patient safety issues and various regulatory procedures, can impede the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Intraoperative Imaging Market
- Mobile C-Arms Systems
- Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Intraoperative Ultrasound Systems
- Intraoperative Computed Tomography
- Orthopedic surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Oncology surgery
- ENT surgery
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Brainlab has introduced a Loop-X Mobile intraoperative imaging robot which brings a new level for versatility for any surgical procedure. Automates the visualization of process measures and robotically moves with the operation and on order, the unit is in contact with other tools, such as robotic arms, and with the surgeon and personnel.
- In May 2018, Christie Innomed is introducing Ziehm Vision RFD 3D for Unparalleled Surgical Imaging. Based on more than a span of experience in 3D imaging, Ziehm Vision RFD 3D bundles of 2D and 3D functionality improve intraoperative control, reduce the necessity for postoperative CT scans and mitigate unnecessary revision surgery. With the launch of this product company extended its portfolio and improved market size.
Europe intraoperative imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of intraoperative imaging market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe intraoperative imaging market are Medtronic, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Siemens, Brainlab AG, Shimadzu Corporation, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, IMRIS, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Ziehm Imaging GmbH, NeuroLogica Corp. Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, ESAOTE SPA, Medistim, Hitachi, Ltd. among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Intraoperative Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe intraoperative imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)