Europe Isopropyl Alcohol Market, By Raw Material (Acetone, Polypropylene and Others), Grade (Industrial Grade Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), USP Grade Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), USP Kosher Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), Pharmaceutical Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA)), Type (Isopropanol 99.8%, Isopropanol 99% USP, Isopropanol 70% Isopropanol 70% USP, Others), Application (Chemical Manufacturing, Household and Industrial Cleaning, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Transportation, Others), Country (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Isopropyl Alcohol Market
Isopropyl alcohol market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 1,427.47 million by 2027 from USD 674.61 million in 2019. Increasing demand of isopropyl alcohol in the manufacturing of sanitizers and soaps due to COVID-19 and rising demand in cleaning agents and disinfectants used in the household and commercial work are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Isopropyl alcohol is a colourless and flammable liquid which is miscible in water and other chemicals such as ethanol, ether and many more. Isopropyl alcohol is used as a cleaning agent in household and commercial purpose and isopropyl alcohol have various applications such as it is used in the manufacturing of various products such as soaps and sanitizers, disinfectants and detergents, adhesives and sealants, lubricants, printing inks, pesticides, antiseptics, drugs in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries.
There are various grades and types of isopropyl alcohol which are used in different applications and industries. For industrial use the content of isopropyl alcohol required is more which makes it suitable in industrial purpose use and for household work, the requirement of isopropyl alcohol is less which makes it suitable for home use.
Increasing demand of isopropyl alcohol in sanitizers and soaps due to COVID-19, rising demand in cleaning agents and disinfectants used in household and commercial work, growing demand in manufacturing of antiseptics, growing demand of isopropyl alcohol for intermediates in chemical and pharmaceutical industry, increasing usage of isopropyl alcohol in cosmetic & personal care industry are the main drivers of demand for isopropyl alcohol. However, proper handle with care is required for isopropyl alcohol, increasing limitation sluggish the usages of isopropyl alcohol are expected to hinder the growth of isopropyl alcohol market during the forecast period.
The isopropyl alcohol market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Isopropyl Alcohol Market Scope and Market Size
Isopropyl alcohol market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on raw material, grade, type and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of raw material, Europe isopropyl alcohol market is segmented into acetone, polypropylene and others. In 2020, acetone segment is expected to dominate the Europe isopropyl alcohol market because acetone based isopropyl alcohol is majorly used by the consumers along with this acetone has wide adoption among the manufacturers for manufacturing of isopropyl alcohol which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of grade, Europe isopropyl alcohol market is segmented into industrial grade isopropyl alcohol (IPA), USP grade isopropyl alcohol (IPA), USP kosher isopropyl alcohol (IPA), pharmaceutical isopropyl alcohol (IPA). In 2020, industrial grade isopropyl alcohol (IPA) segment is expected to dominate the Europe isopropyl alcohol market because industrial grade isopropyl alcohol (IPA) is commonly used for non-critical manufacturing and processing purposes such as removing ionic salts from PCBs, thermal paste from heat sinks and IC packages. Industrial grade isopropyl alcohol (IPA) also has wide applications in general purposes such as household cleaning, cleaning of surface coatings which helps to boost the segment demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of type, Europe isopropyl alcohol market is segmented into isopropanol 99.8%, isopropanol 99% USP, isopropanol 70%, isopropanol 70% USP and others. In 2020, isopropanol 99.8% segment is expected to dominate the Europe isopropyl alcohol market because isopropanol 99.8% is highly used to clean surfaces and also is used in order to prevent infection from minor surface wounds such as scrapes and cuts which helps to boost the segment demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of application, Europe isopropyl alcohol market is segmented into chemical manufacturing, household and industrial cleaning, pharmaceuticals, personal care, transportation and others. In 2020, chemical manufacturing segment is expected to dominate the Europe isopropyl alcohol market because isopropyl alcohol is majorly used in the chemical manufacturing applications. In chemical manufacturing, isopropyl alcohol is used in various fields such as intermediates, organic synthesis, dehydrating agent, coupling agent, nitrocellulose lacquers and thinners, printing inks, lithographic printing, adhesives and resins among others which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
Isopropyl alcohol Market Country Level Analysis
alcohol market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on raw material, grade, type and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe isopropyl alcohol market report are the Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey and Rest of Europe.
In Europe, Germany is dominating with the highest CAGR due to increasing demand of isopropyl alcohol in sanitizers and soaps due to COVID-19 and growing use of isopropyl alcohol in wide applications, whereas the U.K. is dominating due to increasing usages of alcohol based sanitizers in the country. However, France is dominating due to growing demand of isopropyl alcohol for intermediates in chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic Initiatives by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Isopropyl alcohol Market
Isopropyl alcohol market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with isopropyl alcohol sales, impact of advancement in the isopropyl alcohol and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Isopropyl alcohol market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Isopropyl Alcohol Market Share Analysis
Isopropyl alcohol market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to isopropyl alcohol market.
The major companies which are dealing in Europe isopropyl alcohol market are Royal Dutch Shell plc, LG Chem, Dow, Alfa Aesar (a subsidiary of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.), INEOS, MITSUI CHEMICALS EUROPE GmbH (a subsidiary of Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.), Exxon Mobil Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., DUTCH2, Lucemill, Recochem Corporation, Absolute Solvents Ltd, ISU CHEMICAL., Linde plc and Brenntag AG among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the isopropyl alcohol market.
- In October 2020, Dow announced new alkoxylation capacity in Spain to meet the customer needs of Europe, Middle East, Africa and India Region. Alkoxylation is the process which is used in various applications such as industrial and household cleaning, cosmetics and paints
- In March 2020, Manufacturing units of Royal Dutch Shell plc in Netherlands and Canada were in a hurry to produce and supply Isopropyl Alcohol for the manufacturing of soaps and sanitizers to fight against COVID-19. The Company has been working hard for the manufacturing of both soaps and sanitizers for public and private sectors as well as for the hospitals to meet the demand and customer satisfaction for soaps and sanitizers
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the isopropyl alcohol market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for isopropyl alcohol.
Customization Available: Europe Isopropyl Alcohol Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.