Europe Laboratory Filtration Market By Technology (Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Vacuum Filtration, Nano Filtration, Reverse Osmosis), Products (Filtration Media, Filtration Assembly, Filtration Accessories), Utility (Disposable, Reusable), End User (Biotechnology Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Food and Beverage Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Academic and Research Institutes, Diagnostic Centers), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Laboratory filtration is one of the commonly used separation process for removing solid particles from a liquid or a gas by depositing them on a filter medium. Laboratory filtration devices are used in various research and development laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, food industries and many more.
In laboratory filtration, different types of technology are used for filtration like microfiltration, ultrafiltration, vacuum filtration, nano filtration and reverse osmosis.
In microfiltration which includes different type of membrane filters to remove the process containments from air or liquid by passage of microporous membrane. The ultrafiltration technique is used for industrial, pilot and laboratory small scale. The filtration technique is liable for separation of proteins, nucleic acids and carbohydrates and other scale containments without use of high temperature at small and larger scale. The filtration process can be used for various steps involved in the bio technology and other food and chemical industries such as cell harvesting, harvest concentration, depyrogenation of injectable drugs, enzyme purification and final drugs concentrations.
Europe laboratory filtration market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Europe Laboratory Filtration Market
Europe laboratory filtration market is segmented into four notable segments which are technology, products, utility and end user.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into microfiltration, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, vacuum filtration and nano filtration
- On the basis of products, the market is segmented into filtration media, filtration assembly and filtration accessories
- On the basis of utility, the market is segmented into reusable and disposable
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into academic and research institutes, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, diagnostic centers, contract research organizations and food and beverage companies
Competitive Analysis: Europe Laboratory Filtration Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are ALFA LAVAL, AD INSTRUMENTS, Sartorius AG, GVS S.p.A, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, GENERAL ELECTRIC, 3M, MACHEREY-NAGEL GmbH & Co. KG, MEISSNER FILTRATION PRODUCTS, INC., DrM, Dr. Mueller AG, Danaher, Cantel Medical, Repligen Corporation , Advanced Microdevices Pvt. Ltd. and among others.
- In February 2019, Meissner Filtration Products, INC. established new manufacturing facility in Europe and will take advantage of brand new existing advanced technology by IDA Ireland in Castlebar. The IDA is a non-commercial, semi-state body promoting foreign direct investment into Ireland and resulting in business expansion.
- In January 2017, Cantel Medical Corp. announced that its subsidiaries Mar Cor Purification (USA) done an agreement with RephiLe Bioscience, Ltd. (USA), to distribute their laboratory water systems in North America, These water system is used in research facilities, universities, hospitals and other critical high purity, low volume applications. These new systems are capable of producing various grades of high purity water used in lab, research, blood analyzers and other grades of water.
- In January 2017, DrM, Dr. Mueller AG. announced their contract supply of the specialised filtration equipment for Tianqi Lithium Australia’s newest lithium hydroxide processing plant. With this contract company was awarded with the best available technology.
Research Methodology: Europe Laboratory Filtration Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Medical practitioners. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.