Europe Low Noise Amplifier Market By Frequency (6 Hz to 60 Hz, Greater than 60hertz, and DC to 6GZ ), Material ( Gallium Arsenide, Silicon Germanium, Silicon and Indium Phosphide), Application (Cellular Infrastructure, Broadband, GPS, ISM Band and WLAN), Vertical (Telecom and Datacom, Consumer Electronics, Military & Space, Medical, Automotive, and industrial) and Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Low noise amplifier (LNA) is used to intensify the weak signals received by an antenna. These amplifier surges the power of both the signal and noise present at its input. The low noise amplifier (LNAs) was developed to minimize additional environment noise that disturbs the original voice contents. Minimum the amount of noise in the received signal, the maximum is the strength of voice. The LNA helps to reduce the unwanted noise in particular to provide good communication systems and instruments. The low noise amplifier (LNA) is based on the parameters such as gain, noise figure, non-linearity, and impedance matching that help in communication transferring and retrieval. The LNA contains voltage regulator and bias sequencer that allows single bias voltage to power the LNA and this saves the user’s hurdle in designing the circuitry. LNA are mostly used in ISM radios, wireless LANs, GPS receivers, cordless phones, cellular & PCS handsets, satellite communication systems, and automotive remote keyless entry devices. LNA are considered eco-friendly as it ominously signal-to-noise ratio.
Europe low noise amplifier market is expected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Europe Low Noise Amplifier Market
Europe low noise amplifier market is segmented into four notable segments which are frequency, material, application and vertical.
- On the basis of frequency, the market is segmented into 6 GHZ to 60 GHZ, greater than 60 GHZ and DC to 6 GHZ
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into Gallium Arsenide, Silicon Germanium, Silicon and Indium Phosphide
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into Cellular Infrastructure, Broadband, GPS, ISM Band and WLAN
- On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into Telecom and Datacom, Consumer Electronics, Military & Space, Medical, Automotive and Industrial
Competitive Analysis: Europe Low Noise Amplifier Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are NXP Semiconductors N.V., Analog Devices, Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, L3 Narda-MITEQ, Qorvo, Inc., Skyworks Solutions, Inc., On Semiconductor Corp., Panasonic Corporation, Texas Instruments Inc., Teledyne Microwave Solutions, Custom MMIC Design Services, Inc., Macom Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc., Sage Millimeter, Inc., WanTcom Inc., Qotana Technologies Co., Ltd., Norsat International Inc., B&Z Technologies, PSEMI Corporation, Broadcom Inc., Callisto Space, among others.
- In September 2015, Callisto Space (France) signed contract with Thales Alenia Space (France) to supply low noise amplifier (LNAs) operating in the 25.5 to 27 GHz band. These LNAs were to be used in Thales Alenia’s Meteosat Third Generation (MTG) project.
Research Methodology: Europe Low Noise Amplifier Market
Primary Rependants: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers