Europe Lung Transplant Therapeutics Market, By Product (Immunosuppressant Drugs, Organ Preservation Products, Tissue Products, and Others), Indication (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD), Pulmonary Fibrosis, Septic Lung Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension, Cystic Fibrosis, Interstitial Pulmonary Fibrosis, Emphysema, Sarcoidosis, Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, and Others), Type (Cadaveric Lung Transplantation, Living Lung Transplantation), Technique (Single-Lung Transplantation, Bilateral-Lung Transplantation, Heart-Lung Transplantation, and Double Lung Transplantation), Patient Demographics (Geriatric, Adult, Paediatric), End Users (Hospital, Transplant Centres, Specialty Centres, and Others), Country (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Lung Transplant Therapeutics Market
The Europe lung transplant therapeutics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.0% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 64.15 million by 2029. The launch of new products by major market players is expected to drive the market's demand in the forecast period.
A lung transplant is surgery done to remove a diseased lung and replace it with a healthy lung from another person. Lung transplants surgery can be performed on people of almost all ages, from newborns to adults up to age 65 and sometimes even later. A lung transplant is for people who have tried other medications or treatments, but their underlying conditions have not improved sufficiently or worsened over time. Depending on the patient's medical condition, a lung transplant may involve replacing one lung or both. The lungs may be transplanted with a donor's heart in some situations. A lung transplant can significantly improve patient health and quality of life.
Increasing drug approvals, rise in clinical trials, high incidence of chronic disease, and some ongoing research to increase the therapeutics application is expected to drive the market's growth. However, fewer donors for organ donation and the high cost of lung transplant procedures may hamper the market growth. Meanwhile, rising healthcare spending, strategic initiatives by market players, technological advancements in lung transplantation may create opportunities for market growth. Stringent regulatory framework and complications associated with lung transplantation may challenge the market growth.
The Europe lung transplant therapeutics market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an analyst brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Lung Transplant Therapeutics Market Scope and Market Size
The Europe lung transplant therapeutics market is segmented into product, type, indication, technique, patient demographics, and end users. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market is segmented into immunosuppressant drugs, tissue products, organ preservation products, and others. In 2022, the immunosuppressant drugs segment is expected to dominate the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market due to the increase in the consumption of immune system suppressant drugs in combination with other drugs by patients to avoid lung rejection wide availability of these drugs in hospitals and retail stores.
- On the basis of type, the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market is segmented into cadaveric lung transplantation and living lung transplantation. In 2022, the cadaveric lung transplantation segment is expected to dominate the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market due to increased awareness by Non-government organizations and several other internal joint ventures regarding organ donation and its applications.
- On the basis of indication, the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market is segmented into chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), pulmonary fibrosis, septic lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, cystic fibrosis, interstitial pulmonary fibrosis, emphysema, primary pulmonary arterial hypertension sarcoidosis, and others. In 2022, the cystic fibrosis segment is expected to dominate the global lung transplant therapeutics market due to the increase in the patient population of cystic fibrosis patients in the region.
- On the basis of technique, the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market is segmented into single-lung transplantation, bilateral-lung transplantation, heart-lung transplantation, and double lung transplantation. In 2022, the single-lung transplantation (SLT) segment is expected to dominate the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market due to the surge in lung transplantation procedures in Belgium, Spain, and Germany with other regions.
- On the basis of patient demographics, the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market is segmented into adult, pediatric, and geriatric. In 2022, the adult segment is expected to dominate the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market due to the increase in health complications observed in the adult population and the rise in the waiting list of adult patients awaiting transplantation, which would determine the lung transplantation procedure.
- On the basis of end users, the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market is segmented into hospital, transplant centers, specialty centers, and others. In 2022, the hospital segment is expected to dominate the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market due to hospitals as the primary point of healthcare and effective place for surgeries with skilled doctors and increased awareness regarding organ donation, registration, and chronic diseases.
Europe Lung Transplant Therapeutics Market Country Level Analysis
The Europe lung transplant therapeutics market is analyzed, and market size information is provided based on product, type, indication, technique, patient demographics, and end users.
Some of the countries covered in the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market are Germany, Spain, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, and the Rest of Europe.
The immunosuppressant drugs segment in the Europe region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 because of increasing clinical trials and research development to prevent chronic diseases. Germany is expected to lead the growth of the European market due to increasing lung transplant surgeries every year, resulting in larger approval of drugs for transplant. Spain is expected to dominate with a continuous increase in investments for research and development, which fuels pharmaceutical innovation.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of the European brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Appreciative Strategic Initiatives by Market Players
The Europe lung transplant therapeutics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the lung transplant industry with sales, the impact of advancement in the lung transplant technology, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the lung transplant therapeutics market. The data is available for the historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Lung Transplant Therapeutics Market Share Analysis
The Europe lung transplant therapeutics market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points are only related to the company's focus on the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market.
Some major manufacturers for the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market are Apotex Inc, Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Viatris Inc., BioLife Solutions, Paragonix Technologies, Inc, Ose-immuno, XVIVO, Pfizer Inc., F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Panacea Biotec Ltd., Astellas Pharma Inc., Accord-UK Ltd, Novartis AG, Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC, Dr. Franz Köhler Chemie GmbH, Detraxi Inc, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd., among others.
Various market players provide better healthcare services, also accelerating the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market.
- In January 2022, Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC expanded in Canada with Teligent sterile injectable assets, including a portfolio of 25 sterile injectable products, three in-licensed ophthalmic products, and a pipeline of seven additional products, four of which are approved by Health Canada. This portfolio of exciting products will enable the company to expand North American business and develop a solid position in this important market
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other market players enhance the company in the Europe lung transplant therapeutics market, which also benefits the organization to improve its offering.
Customization Available: Europe Lung Transplant Therapeutics Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.