Europe Mammography Devices Market By Product (Film Screen, Digital, 3D, Analog Systems, Biopsy Systems, Others), Technology (Breast Tomosynthesis, Computer-Aided Detection (CAD), Digital Mammography), Application (Oncology, Diagnostics, Others), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Mammography Devices Market
Europe mammography devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to growing incidences of breast cancer and growing technological advances in breast scanning methods.
Market Definition: Europe Mammography Devices Market
Mammography is a specific medical imagery that utilizes a low-dose x-ray scheme to look inside the breasts. The mammography examination, which is called a mammogram, helps in the premature identification and treatment of heart disease in females. An x-ray (radiograph) is a non-invasive medical exam that enables doctor’s diagnoses and manages medical circumstances. Imaging with x-rays includes the exposure of a portion of the skin to a tiny amount of ionizing radiation to generate images of the inside of the womb. X-rays are the earliest and most commonly used type of medical imaging.
- Growing incidences of breast cancer is driving the growth of the market
- Aging inhabitants is quickly growing and is propelling the growth of the market
- Consciousness of premature breast cancer screening is contributing to the growth of the market
- Government financing for carcinoma therapy is boosting the growth of the market
- Growing technological advances in breast scanning methods fueling the growth of the market
- Strengthening regulations for authorization of interventions is hampering the growth of the market
- Mammography-related side effects is hindering the growth of the market
- High investment in the installation of breast implant technologies is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Mammography Devices Market
- Film Screen
- Analog Systems
- Biopsy Systems
- Breast Tomosynthesis
- Computer-Aided Detection (CAD)
- Digital Mammography
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Hologic, Inc. announced that the fresh Viera mobile breast ultrasound device will be presented for the first moment at the international European Congress of Radiology (ECR) in Vienna, Austria. This creative fresh scheme seamlessly transmits pictures to smart devices and photo archiving and communication systems (PACS) in the cabinet, examination room or surgical suite, and enables installations to offer interventional breast ultrasound services at a portion of the price of similar cart technologies.
- In September 2017, Hologic, Inc. today announced that the 3Dimensions mammography scheme, the simplest and lowest quality breast tomosynthesis device ever, is accessible for buy in Europe. The new item is the recent complement to the Hologic range of market-leading breast cancer screening, therapeutic and interventional alternatives. It provides a range of ground-breaking characteristics intended to provide greater performance 3D pictures for radiologists, improved workflow for technologists, and a more pleasant mammography practice, with low-dose choices, for physicians.
Europe mammography devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of foot and ankle devices for Europe
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe mammography devices market are Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Hologic, Inc., FUJIFILM Corporation, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Metaltronica S.p.A., Koninklijke Philips N.V., CMR Naviscan., Carestream Health., PLANMED OY, Analogic Corporation., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Shimadzu Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert Group., CR wandong MEDI-FUTURE, Inc., GMM, Sectra AB, Konica Minolta Business Solutions ESAOTE SPA EIZO Corporation. www.benetecmed.com, aycan Medical Systems, LLC Barco., among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Mammography Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe mammography devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)