Europe Medical Robots Market By Product ( Instruments & Accessories, Robotic Systems), Application ( Laparoscopy, Orthopedic Surgery, Pharmacy Applications, Neurosurgery, Other Applications) country ( Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Medical Robots Market
Europe Medical Robots Market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to Benefits provided by Robot-Assisted Rehabilitation Therapy Practice and Technical advancement in medical robot sector.
Market Definition: Europe Medical Robots Market
Medical Robot is a robot that allows surgeons to conduct surgery more precisely. The sector of medical robotics is evolving. A broad range of medical apps have appeared, such as surgical machines, laboratory tools, tele surgery, remote surgery, and teleconsultation machines, rehabilitation machines to assist the blind and the deaf. Medical robots help with surgery and reduce the likelihood of infection. Medical robots are designed to increase the precision of surgeons and decrease the danger of diseases For example, heart bypass surgery is required, the neck of the patient is opened and lengthy incisions are created.
- Benefits provided by robot-assisted rehabilitation therapy practice is propelling the growth of the market
- Technical advancement in medical robot sector is contributing to the growth of the market
- Surge in capital for medical robots research is boosting the growth of the market
- Announcement of IPOS By medical robot companies is driving the growth of the market
- Safety-related to robotic surgery is hampering the growth of the market
- High robotic device costs with unjustified surgery advantages are restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Medical Robots Market
- Instruments & Accessories
- Robotic Systems
- Surgical Robotic Systems
- Laparoscopy Robotic Systems
- Orthopedic Robotic Systems
- Neurosurgical Robotic Systems
- Rehabilitation Robotic Systems
- Therapeutic Robotic Systems
- Assistive Robotic Systems
- Exoskeleton Robotic Systems
- Other Rehabilitation Robotic Systems
- Hospital & Pharmacy Robotic Systems
- Pharmacy Robotic Systems
- IV Robotic Systems
- Noninvasive Radiosurgery Robotic Systems
- Other Robotic Systems
- Surgical Robotic Systems
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pharmacy Applications
- Other Applications
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018 Hocoma is thrilled to announce the formal release of ArmeoSenso, a sensor-based response primarily for patients with mild to mild upper extremity impairment. With the help of patients expanding their treatment past the clinic divisions Hocoma's modular Armeo Therapy Concept for all degrees of armed and manual functional restorations: thanks to its smooth-to-use interface and mild and compact design, patients can progress within their very domestic space in order to console themselves.
- In February 2018, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies announced the purchase of Orthotaxy, a privately-held manufacturer of software-enabled surgical technology, including a distinct robotic-assisted surgical method, this purchase underlines the dedication of the businesses to build an advanced and thorough digital chirurgical system that provides importance to clients and enhances the level of treatment for as many patients as feasible.
Europe Medical Robots Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ultrasound imaging devices market for Asia Pacific,
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe Medical Robots Market are Omnicell, Accuray Incorporated, Össur Corporate, Ekso Bionics, Elekta AB (pub), Varian Medical Systems, Inc., TransEnterix Surgical, Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Medtech SA, Aethon, CYBERDYNE INC., Honda Motor Co., Ltd, Hocoma among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Medical Robots Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe Medical Robots Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)