Europe Metabolic Testing Market By Product (CPET Systems, Metabolic Carts, Body Composition Analyzers, ECGs & EKGs Systems, Software), Technology (VO2 Max Analysis, RMR Analysis, Body Composition Analysis), Application (Lifestyle Diseases, Critical Care, Human Performance Testing, Dysmetabolic Syndrome X, Metabolic Disorders, Others), End User (Hospitals, Laboratories, Sports Training Centers, Gyms, Others), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Metabolic Testing Market
Europe metabolic testing market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth in market value can be attributed to the rising incidence of lifestyle-based diseases combined with a growing geriatric population.
Market Definition: Europe Metabolic Testing Market
Metabolic screening is commonly used for weight loss purposes, but there is more to it than that. Understanding metabolic testing allows you to learn your metabolism first. Particularly at most times and highly personal, metabolism varies from individual to individual. Metabolic tests require two main things: the measurement of the number of calories expanded at rest, known as the residual metabolic rate and VO2 Max, which refers to the body's optimum ability to consume oxygen during exercise. The ability to absorb oxygen is indication of your overall physical wellbeing.
- Growing incidence of lifestyle diseases, drives the market growth
- Increasing geriatric population, is expected to drive the market growth
- Increased awareness of health care and better living standards, drives the market growth
- Technological advancement such as digital metabolic rate testing devices, is expected to drive the market growth
- High cost of equipment and software, restrain the market growth
- Limited reimbursement, impact the market growth
- Lack of awareness about metabolic testing amongst people, hampering the growth of market
Segmentation: Europe Metabolic Testing Market
- CPET Systems
- Metabolic Carts
- Body Composition Analyzers
- ECGs & EKGs Systems
- VO2 Max Analysis
- RMR Analysis
- Body Composition Analysis
- Lifestyle Diseases
- Critical Care
- Human Performance Testing
- Dysmetabolic Syndrome X
- Metabolic Disorders
By End User
- Sports Training Centers
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Charles River completed acquisition of Citoxlab, which also comprises Atlanbio, AccelLAB and SOLVO Biotechnology. Citoxlab is a major non-clinical contract research organization (CRO) specialized in supervised health analysis products, non-regulated exploration services and development of medical devices. With this acquisition the company will expand its business growth as well as increases market size of the company.
- In November 2018, Integrated Biobank Luxembourg will endorse the groundbreaking "1test1TM" Microbiome research by Luxia Scientific, a French start-up dedicated to improving microbiome security and well-being. The research, which started in France at the beginning of October 2018, is now accessible in Luxembourg. Intestinal microbiota has been shown to play a significant role in human health and to be involved in basic human biological processes such as tolerance, metabolism and inflammation. This support would increase business success as well as the scale of the company's audience.
Europe metabolic testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of metabolic testing market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe metabolic testing market are Abbott, BD, GENERAL ELECTRIC, MGC Diagnostics Corporation, Merck KGaA, Geratherm Medical AG, CORTEX Biophysik GmbH, Promega Corporation, OSI Systems, Inc., Cosmed Group, Microlife Corporation, among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Metabolic Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe metabolic testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)