Europe Metal Foam Market, By Type (Closed Cell Metal Foams, Open Cell Metal Foams and Stochastic Metal Foams), Material (Aluminum, Copper, Zinc, Titanium, Fecral, NICR and Others), Production Technology (Gas Injection, Solid-Gas Eutectic Solidification, Blowing Agents, Powder Compact, Ingots Containing Blowing Agent, Space Holder and Others), Metal Form (Melt and Powder), Application (Energy Absorption, Energy Management, Thermal Management, Exhaust System, Low-Pressure Exhaust Gas Recirculation For Gasoline Engines (LP EGR), Compact Exhaust Heat Recovery System (EHRS) and Others), End-User (Automotive, Aerospace, Marine, Energy, Consumer Goods and Others), Country (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Metal foam market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 28,941.14 thousand by 2027. Increasing demand of waterproof materials for packaging are the factors for the market growth.
Rising consumption of the automobiles in the Middle East and Africa region is accelerating the consumption of metal foam products which drives the market. Companies are introducing new products for the market owing to the increased demand in the automobile products.
This Metal Foam Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe metal foam market is segmented of the categorized into material, production, technology, metal form, application, and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into closed cell metal foam, open cell metal foam, and stochastic metal foam. In Europe, the increasing demand of lightweight automobile in the U.K., Germany and France boosts the demand of open cell metal foam.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into aluminum, copper, zinc, titanium, fecral, NICR, others. In Europe, aluminum is dominating because of the increasing usage of aluminum foam due to rising demand in automotive and aerospace industries.
- On the basis of production technology, the market is segmented into blowing agents, gas injection, solid-gas eutectic solidification, powder compact, ingots containing blowing agent, space holder and others. In Europe, people are investing huge amount of money in introducing aluminum in their house hold products which are light weighted, heat resistance and water resistance.
- On the basis of metal form, the market is segmented into melt, and powder. In Europe, the increasing demand of marines manufacturer surge the demand of melt foam in the region.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into energy absorption, energy management, thermal management, exhaust system, low-pressure exhaust gas recirculation for gasoline engines (LP EGR), compact exhaust heat recovery system (EHRS), and others. In Europe, the metal foam is most preferable in energy absorption due to metal capacity.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into automotive, aerospace, marine, energy, consumer goods, others. On the basis of automotive end-user, automotive is further segmented into passenger car, buses and truck, and others. In Europe, increasing demand of buses and trucks have surged the automotive segment in the region.
Metal foam Market Country Level Analysis
Europe market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, material, production, technology, metal form, application, and end-user.
The countries covered in Europe Metal foam market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
Europe metal foam market is dominating the market due to increasing demand of lightweight automobiles in the U.K., Germany and France. In Europe, Germany is dominating because of its rising demands for light weighted materials which are demanded by the increasing manufacturing industries in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Metal Foam Industry
Europe metal foam market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for Metal foam market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the Metal foam market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Metal foam Market Share Analysis
Europe Metal foam market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe Metal foam market.
The major players covered in the report are BASF SE, Goodfellow, Spectra-Mat, Inc., Mayser GmbH & Co. KG, Alantum Corporation, American Elements, Encocam Ltd., Exxentis, Freund GmbH, Havel metal foam GmbH, hollomet GmbH and other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In July 2019, Mayser GmbH & Co. KG has entered into a partnership with PSI, a company that has contributed to the sales of products in Ireland. This upgrade also helped the organization boost its sales in the immediate future.