Europe Mobile C-Arm Equipment Market, By Type (Mini C-Arms, Full Size C-Arm, 2D Mobile C-Arms and 3D Mobile C-Arms), Technology (Image Intensifiers and Flat Panel), Application (Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeries, Cardiovascular Surgeries, Neuro Surgeries, Gastrointestinal Surgeries, Pain Management, General Surgery, Urology and Others), End User (Hospital, Diagnostic Centers, Speciality Clinics and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), Country (Germany, Italy, France, Switzerland, Russia, Spain, U.K., Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Mobile C-Arm equipment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 735.57 million by 2027 from USD 532.79 million in 2019.
Rising number of chronic diseases are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period. Mobile C-arm is a type of medical imaging device which is based on x-ray technology used to capture the image of human inner body. The device is in a C-shaped which is connected to the X-ray source and X-ray detector. The device is specialists in various medical applications such as surgery, orthopaedics, traumatology, vascular surgery and cardiology use C-arms for intraoperative imaging.
Mobile C-arm is a type of advance imaging technology based imaging modular which provide real time high-resolution X-ray images which helps the physician to monitor the disease or progress at any point during the operation and immediately make any corrections that may be required.
Mobile C-arm demand has increased as compared to the precise year with increasing demand of mobile C-arm in orthopaedic and trauma surgeries along with advancements in imaging technologies. In addition demand of mobile C-arm has increased with increasing healthcare expenditure and infrastructure across the world. Further stringent regulations for commercialization is expected to restraint the usage of mobile C-arm and expected to slow down the growth of the mobile C-arm equipment market in the forecasted period.
The mobile C-arm equipment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe mobile C-arm equipment market is segmented into eleven notable segments which are based on type, technology, application, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of type, the Europe mobile C-arm equipment market is segmented into mini C-arms, full size C-arm, 2D mobile C-arms and 3D mobile C-arms. In 2020, mini C-arms segment is expected to dominate the market in the market with continuously increasing adoption of mini C-arms for orthopaedic and trauma surgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, neuro surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, pain management, general surgery and urology surgeries for high-resolution X-ray images in real time.
- On the basis of technology, the Europe mobile C-arm equipment market is segmented into image intensifiers and flat panel. In 2020, Image intensifiers segment is expected to dominate the market as image intensifiers helps radiologist to see object structure more easily the than fluorescent screens alone.
- On the basis of application, the Europe mobile C-arm equipment market is segmented into orthopedic and trauma surgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, neuro surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, pain management, general surgery, urology and others. In 2020, orthopaedic and trauma surgeries is expected to dominate the market due to increasing adoption of mobile C-arm equipment as a X-Ray primarily for fluoroscopic intraoperative imaging during orthopaedic, surgical and emergency care procedures.
- On the basis of end user, the Europe mobile C-arm equipment market is segmented into hospital, diagnostic centers, speciality clinics and others. In 2020, hospital segment is expected to dominate the market as the hospitals one of the first contact point and most trustable option for the patients in various countries.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Europe mobile C-arm equipment market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market as most of the diagnostic centres, hospitals, specialty clinics are preferring to opt for direct tender for the seeking the benefits of bulk buying, discounts and easily availability of products.
Mobile C-Arm Equipment Market Country Level Analysis
The mobile C-arm equipment market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, technology, application, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the mobile C-arm equipment market report are Germany, Italy, France, Switzerland, Russia, Spain, U.K., Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey and Rest of Europe.
Germany is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 with rising usage of 3D Mobile X-ray devices in orthopedic and trauma surgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, neuro surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, pain management and general surgeries in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing product launches is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Mobile C-Arm Equipment Market
Mobile C-arm equipment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with mobile C-arm equipment sales, impact of advancement in the mobile C-arm equipment and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the mobile C-arm equipment market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Mobile C-Arm Equipment Market Share Analysis
Mobile C-arm equipment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to mobile C-arm equipment market.
The major players covered in the mobile C-arm equipment market report are GE Healthcare (A Subsidiary of GENERAL ELECTRIC), Hologic, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Healthineers AG, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION (A subsidiary of Canon Inc.), NOVAmedtek, Assing S.p.A., BMI Biomedical International s.r.l., Eurocolumbus srl., ITALRAY, MS WESTFALIA GMBH, Shimadzu Corporation, DSM Imaging, Villa Sistemi Medicali Spa., INTERMEDICAL S.r.l IMD Group, Allengers and SIMAD s.r.l., among other domestic and Europe players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies which are also accelerating the mobile C-arm equipment market.
- In February 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. announced the launched Zenition, a new mobile C-arm imaging platform specially designed to enhance performance and workflow efficiency of operating room. The company enhanced their product portfolio after launching new product.
- In May 2017, GE Healthcare (a subsidiary of General Electric) has received 510(k) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval premarket notification for their product OEC Elite which was a mobile fluoroscopic C-arm imaging system. The visualization images of this system helped to localize clinical regions of interest and pathology.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the mobile C-Arm equipment market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for mobile C-arm equipment.
Customization Available: Europe Mobile C-Arm Equipment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.