Europe Molded Plastics Market, By Product Type (Polypropylene (PP), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyethylene (PE), Polyurethane (PU), Polyamide (Nylon), Polystyrene (PS), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polycarbonate (PC), Others), Technology (Injection Molding, Extrusion Molding, Blow Molding, Rotational Molding, Thermoforming, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales/B2B, Distributor/Third Party Distribution, Others), End-User (Packaging, Building Construction, Automotive & Transportation, Electronics & Electricals, Agriculture, Sports Equipment, Medical, Others), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Molded plastics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 968,755.02 thousand by 2027. Increasing demand of lightweight materials is a driving factor for the market growth.
Growing demand of packaging to support food and FMCG industry and increased use of molded plastics help crop production and improve food quality which drives the market growth. Plastics have the maximum life-span possible and are disposed of properly at the end of their life with minimal damage to the environment as well molded plastic helps in growth crop production and improve food quality which will boost the Europe molded plastics market. Fluctuation in raw material prices will act as the restraint for the Europe molded plastics market.
Micro-plastics are of special interest to different types of plastic litters because of harmful impacts on coastal and agricultural habitats, aquatic organisms, wildlife or potentially human well-being. Its scale is low, promotes the ingestion and bio-accumulation of animals, which induces the physical results of the composite chemical mixture such as decreased nutrition, or toxic effects.
This Molded Plastics Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Molded Plastics Market Scope and Market Size
Europe molded plastics market is segmented on the basis of product type, technology, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE), polyurethane (PU), polyamide (nylon), polystyrene (PS), polyethylene terephthalate, polycarbonate (PC), and others. In 2020, the polypropylene (PP) segment dominates the molded plastics market because of the growing demand of polypropylene due to its chemical properties which do not react with acids and makes it the ideal material for containers that are made to hold acidic liquids such as cleaning agents.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into injection molding, extrusion molding, blow molding, rotational molding, thermoforming, and others. In 2020, the injection molding segment dominates in the molded plastics market due to the flexibility of plastic injection moulding, our machines can produce even the smallest of parts whilst leaving as little post-production scrap possible.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct sales/B2B, distributor/third party distribution, and others. In 2020, the direct sales/B2B segment dominates in the molded plastics market as the wide range for the plastics supply chain, beginning from polymer producers, master batches and additive producers, produces plastics manufacturing machines that are usable in broad-scale industrial growth projects.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into packaging, building construction, automotive & transportation, electronics & electricals, agriculture, sports equipment, medical, and others. In 2020, the packaging segment dominates the molded plastics market due to increasing demand of plastic in packaging industry to maintain the maximum protection for the products in transportation.
Molded plastics market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, technology, distribution channel and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe molded plastics market report are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, and rest of Europe.
Germany dominates the molded plastics market as it is the leader in molded plastics manufacturing and major leaders are generating revenue from Germany due to increase in the application of molded plastics in different industries. Germany is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of increasing demand of lightweight materials in the automotive sector in the country. Italy has positive instances of commercial collaborations between suppliers and recyclers (such as in the car sector) demonstrating that the problems of supply and efficiency can be resolved by having the requisite investments. While, in France, pest control is a crucial feature of sustaining crop yields.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of European brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Demand of Packaging to Support Food and FMCG Industry in Molded Plastics Market
Europe molded plastics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in molded plastics industry with molded plastics sales, components sales, impact of technological development in molded plastics and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the molded plastics market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Molded Plastics Market Share Analysis
Europe Molded plastics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to molded plastics market.
The major players covered in the report are Exxon Mobil Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., DuPont, SABIC, Solvay, Eastman Chemical Company, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, BASF SE, The Chemours Company, Westlake Chemical Corporation, SIBUR, LANXESS, Versalis S.p.A., INEOS, Indorama Corporation among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the molded plastics market.
- In March 2020, BASF SE announces the advancement of its extended polypropylene foam (EPP) Neopolen product line. The new Neopolen P 9235 + content provides improved surface characteristics, 20% deepening of color printing and an enhanced fabrication filling efficiency relative to existing grades. The new grade has chemicals and oil resistant, thermally insulated and with a low intake of water. The fragments of foam are accessible as packaging or loose stock.
- In February 2020, SABIC introduces at MD&M West 2020 New LNP ELCRES CRX Pc copolymers that can withstand stress cracking in systems subjected to intense healthcare disinfectants our latest LNP ELCRES CRX copolymers give product manufacturers a simpler, drop-in solution to traditional resins that encounter difficulties in the face of constant cleaning with incredibly harsh disinfectants. With this launch, the company increases its market share and company revenue.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for molded plastics through expanded model range.
Customization Available: Europe Molded Plastics Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.