Europe Needle Biopsy Market, By Needle Type (Trephine Biopsy Needles, Klima Sternal Needle, Salah Needle Aspiration Needle, Jamshidi Needle and Others), Ergonomics (Sharp, Blunt, Quincke, Chiba, Franseen and Others), Procedure (Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy, Core Needle Biopsy, Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy, Image-Guided Biopsy), Sample Site (Muscles, Bones and Other Organs), Utility (Disposable And Reusable), Application (Tumor, Infection, Inflammation and Others), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Biopsy Labs, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Academic and Research Organizations, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales), Country (Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Belgium, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Needle Biopsy Market
Europe needle biopsy market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 337.50 million by 2028 from USD 208.76 million in 2020.
A needle biopsy is a manual, image-guided or ultrasound procedure, which is used to obtain a sample of cells, from the human body for laboratory or diagnostic testing, especially of the tumor. The common needle biopsy procedures include fine-needle aspiration biopsy and core needle biopsy. When a doctor identifies an abnormal lump, or when the imaging scans show, the presence of abnormalities in the body, then the use of needle biopsies needle biopsy comes in place. The needle biopsies needle biopsy are regularly used to detect and diagnose breast cancer. Lung cancer and other types of cancer, but it is also used to find an infection, match the organ tissues, before a transplant and finding the nerve damage are also used to find an infection, match the organ tissues, match the organ tissues before a transplant, and find the nerve damage in the human body.
There are four different types of needle biopsies. The fine fine-needle aspiration biopsy uses a thin needle which that is several inches long. The syringe is implemented to extract the cells, tissues, and fluids. A wide hollow needle which extracts the pieces of the tissue from the area of examination is used by the core needle biopsy. Using a real time image, the image-guided biopsy, the doctor would be able to guide the needle into the best position for obtaining a sample of suspicious cells. It allows the doctor to detect suspicious areas that aren't readily seen or felt through the skin of the individual’s skin such as the prostate gland, thyroid gland, gastrointestinal gland. The vacuum assisted needle biopsy utilizes a hollow introducer, which is positioned into place with imaging guidance.
The increase in prevalence of lung, prostate and breast cancer, rise in government initiatives for awareness about treatment of lung, prostate and breast cancer and increased demand for minimally invasive surgeries pave the way for the growth of needle biopsies market. Moreover, the strategic initiatives by market players and growth potential in emerging economies for needle biopsy and rise in product approvals bolsters the needle biopsy market growth. However the rise in cost of needle biopsies the stringent regulations imposed and the needle biopsy being inaccessible to developing countries are the restraints which can hinder the market growth. The side effects incurred while using needle biopsies in the material used are the restraints which can hinder the market growth.
The needle biopsy market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Needle Biopsy Market Scope and Market Size
Needle biopsy market is segmented on the basis of needle type, ergonomics procedure, sample site, utility, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of needle type, the needle biopsy market is segmented into trephine biopsy needles, klima sternal needle, salah needle aspiration needle, jamshidi needle and others. In 2021, the trephine biopsy needles segment is expected to dominate dominating the needle biopsies needle biopsy market due to its overall assessment of morphology and being used as an alternative to fine needle biopsy are predicted to dominate the market.
- On the basis of ergonomics, the needle biopsy market is segmented into sharp, blunt, quincke, chiba, franseen and others. In 2021 the sharp segment is expected to dominate the needle biopsies needle biopsy market due owing to its accurate precision of detection and diagnosis of the cancer tumor.
- On the basis of procedure, the needle biopsy market is segmented into fine- needle aspiration biopsy, core needle biopsy, vacuum-assisted biopsy, image-guided biopsy. In 2021, the fine- needle aspiration biopsy segment is expected to dominate the needle biopsy market since it’s minimally invasive, provides rapid and effective diagnostic result. It provides rapid and effective diagnostic results to determine the status of the suspected tissue and timely diagnosis and treatment are predicted to dominate the market.
- On the basis of sample site, the needle biopsy market is segmented into muscles, bones and other organs. In 2021, the muscle segment is expected to dominate the needle biopsies needle biopsy market, since it provides the source of the disease process and a better diagnostic approaches are predicted to dominate the market.
- On the basis of utility, the needle biopsy market is segmented into disposable and reusable. In 2021, the disposable segment is expected to dominate is dominating the needle biopsy market, since the needle biopsy can be used once and disposed of carefully and the chances of infection are less are predicted to dominate the market.
- On the basis of application, the needle biopsy market is segmented into tumor, infection, inflammation and others. In 2021, the tumor segment is expected to dominate the needle biopsy market due to increased cases of malignant tumor the needle biopsy market due to increased malignant tumor cases in breast cancer and lung cancer and ease of localization and detection.
- On the basis of end user, the needle biopsies needle biopsy market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers, biopsy labs, ambulatory surgical centers, academic and research organizations and others. In 2021, the hospitals segment is expected to dominate the needle biopsy market due to the increased need for treatment of cancer and the availability of needle biopsies needle biopsyare predicted to dominate the market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the needle biopsies needle biopsy market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales. In 2021, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the needle biopsy market due to the rise in access to fine fine-needle aspiration biopsies, surge in a number of biopsies on a daily basis and rise in a number of contacts for the supply of diagnostic medications and needle biopsies needle biopsy are predicted to dominate the market.
Europe Needle Biopsy Market Country Level Analysis
The needle biopsy market is analysed and market size information is provided by needle type, ergonomics procedure, sample site, utility, application, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe needle biopsy market report are the Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Switzerland, Russia, Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey and rest of Europe.
Europe is expected to grow with the CAGR in the forecast period as in the growing R&D activities in pharma and biotech sector. Germany is expected to dominate in the market in the Europe market. Germany is one of the leading countries due to the presence of major market players and increased technological advancement in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
The Growth Potential for Needle biopsy in Emerging Economies and the Strategic Initiatives by Market Players are creating new Opportunities in the Europe Needle Biopsy Market
Needle biopsy market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with needle biopsy sales, impact of advancement in the needle biopsy and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the needle biopsy market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Needle Biopsy Market Share Analysis
Europe needle biopsy market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the needle biopsy market.
The major companies providing the Europe needle biopsy are Medax SRL, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook, Hologic, Inc. AprioMed AB, - Cardinal Health, BD, Möller Medical GmbH, ARGON MEDICAL, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, Merit Medical Systems, weLLgo Medical Products GmbH, Tsunami Medical Srl, Pajunk, B. Braun Melsungen AG among others.
The strategic initiatives by market players along with new technological advancements for needle biopsy are bridging the gap for needle biopsy.
- In April 2021, BD announced that the company ould be presenting in virtual investor healthcare conferences “The Bank of America Securities 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference” and "The UBS Global Healthcare Virtual Conference”. This helped company in gaining more customers globally, and improved revenue for future market.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the needle biopsy which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for treatment products.