Europe Nuclear Imaging Devices Market By Product (Single Photon-Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT), Hybrid Pet, Planar Scintigraphy), Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology, Other Applications), End User (Hospitals, Imaging Centers, Academic & Research Centers, Other End Users), country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) - Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Nuclear Imaging Devices Market
Europe nuclear imaging devices market is registering a substantial CAGR of in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the shift from separate service to variant modality and raised focus on personalized medicine.
Market Definition: Europe Nuclear Imaging Devices Market
Nuclear imaging devices are the medical imaging instruments that use radioactive materials to diagnose the seriousness of illnesses such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, gastrointestinal, endocrine, neurological illnesses and other defects inside the brain. These non-invasive instruments provide operational data at molecular and cellular stage that allows physicians to diagnose and assess medical conditions.
- Shift from separate service to variant modality is driving the growth of the market
- Raised focus on personalized medicine is propelling the growth of the market
- Investors through public-private partnerships to reinvigorate diagnostic imaging is boosting the growth of the market
- Enhanced occurrence and incidence of cancer and heart disease is contributing to the growth of the market
- The shorter half-life for radiopharmaceuticals is hampering the growth of the market
- Worldwide flaw of Tc-99 m is hindering the growth of the market
- High price of nuclear imagery devices is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Nuclear Imaging Devices Market
- Single Photon-Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Hybrid SPECT Systems
- Standalone SPECT Systems
- Hybrid Pet
- Planar Scintigraphy
- Other Applications
By End User
- Imaging Centers
- Academic & Research Centers
- Other End Users
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Bracco Imaging S.p. A., a worldwide player in diagnostic imaging, has announced that it has reached a final contract to purchase Blue Earth Diagnostics, a molecular imaging firm headquartered in Oxford, U.K. With this purchase, Blue Earth Diagnostics ' creative goods and pipeline will considerably improve Bracco Imaging's portfolio of accuracy medicine and personalized diagnostics, while increasing its variety of products.
- In April 2019, Varex Imaging Corporation has finished the takeover of Direct Conversion AB, a Stockholm-based major retailer and marketer of linear array digital sensors using photon counting and charge-integrating techniques. This purchase will extend the business to the distinct geographies and grow the industry, which will lead in an increase in business income.
Europe nuclear imaging devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nuclear imaging devices market for Europe
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe nuclear imaging devices market are Siemens, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Digirad Corporation., Agfa-Gevaert Group., Neusoft Corporation, Hologic, Inc., Med-X. , Segamicorp, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, SurgicEye GmbH, Mediso Ltd., CMR Naviscan., DDD-Diagnostic A/S, Bartec Technologies Ltd., Southwestern Imaging Systems and Services, LANDAUER, Ashby Gorman Baker Ltd and BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES GmbH & Co. KG, Incom, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Nuclear Imaging Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe nuclear imaging devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)