Europe Oil Refining Catalyst Market, By Type (Hydrotreating, Fluidized Catalytic Cracking (FCC); Residue Fluidized Catalytic Cracking (RFCC), Hydrocracking, And Others), Catalyst (Zeolites, Metals, Chemicals), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales/B2B, Distributors/Third-Party Distributors/Traders, E-Commerce and Others), Application (Diesel, Kerosene, Distillate Dewax and Others),Country (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest Of Western Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Oil Refining Catalyst Market
Oil refining catalyst market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 9,83,728.80 thousand by 2028.
A catalyst accelerates the reaction time by reacting with reactants and materials. The right catalyst is often highly selective by preferring the required substance over the unwanted ones. Catalysts play a key function in 90% of all commercially generated chemical goods. Molecules sever molecular bonds between their atoms during each chemical reaction; the atoms often establish new connections with other atoms.
The demand for the oil refining catalyst is increasing due to rising demand for gasoline and other petroleum derivatives from various end-use industries.
This oil refining catalyst market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Oil Refining Catalyst Market Scope and Market Size
Europe Oil Refining Catalyst Market is categorized into four notable segments, which are based on type, catalyst, distribution channel, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Europe Oil Refining Catalyst Market is segmented into hydrotreating, fluidized catalytic cracking (FCC), residue fluidized catalytic cracking (RFCC), hydrocracking, and others. The hydrotreating segment is dominating the market due to the established and reliable method for transforming low value heavy oil fractions into higher value products.
- On the basis of catalyst, the Europe Oil Refining Catalyst Market is segmented into zeolites, metals, and chemicals. The chemicals segment is expected to dominate the market as it speed up the rate of reaction, due to this, plants will not have to run for as long as it delivers the same quantity of products.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Europe Oil Refining Catalyst Market is segmented into direct sales/B2B, distributors/third-party distributors/traders, e-commerce, and others. The direct sales/B2B segment is expected to dominate the market due to large quantity demand from the oil manufacture which was fulfilled by the direct sales/B2B distribution channel only.
- On the basis of application, the Europe Oil Refining Catalyst Market is segmented into diesel, kerosene, distillate dewax and others. The diesel segment is expected to dominate in the market because of increasing demand from diesel engine automotive increasing the consumption of the segment.
- In the Country, Germany is expected to dominate with the highest market share because of the stringent regulations regarding the sulfur content and octane number of the fuel.
Oil Refining Catalyst Market Country Level Analysis
Europe Oil Refining Catalyst Market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, catalyst, distribution channel and application.
The countries covered in the oil refining catalyst market report are Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, rest of Western Europe in Western Europe.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Western Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Oil Refining Catalyst Industry
Europe Oil Refining Catalyst Market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for oil refining catalyst market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the oil refining catalyst market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Oil Refining Catalyst Market Share Analysis
Europe Oil Refining Catalyst Market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Western Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe Oil Refining Catalyst catalyst market.
The major players covered in the report are Royal Dutch Shell plc, 3M, Dow, Exxon Mobil Corporation, W. R. Grace & Co.-Conn, Anten Chemical Co.,Ltd, Johnson Matthey, Clariant, BASF SE, China Petrochemical Corporation, Albemarle Corporation, Honeywell International Inc (UOP LLC), Haldor Topsoe A/S, Arkema, Kuwait Catalyst Company, JGC C&C, Axens, Gazpromneft-Catalytic Systems, UNICAT Catalyst Technologies, LLC, TAIYO KOKO Co.,Ltd. among others players domestic and regional. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2019, Albemarle Corporation and ExxonMobil Catalysts and Licensing LLC have introduced the Galexia Network for innovative Hydro processing of catalytic and service solutions for the refining industry. The interface allows an easier way of doing business, meaning that consumer expectations are properly met at any level of the supply chain. The Galexia framework can create tremendous value when we integrate complementary capabilities in years of catalytic growth and technology expertise with relevant refinery activity experience.
- In April 2019, Royal Dutch Shell plc confirmed that its affiliates formerly operated under the CRI, Criteria and Shell Global Solutions tradenames would work under the current tradename of Shell Catalysts & Innovations for the provision of catalyst, manufacturing and technical services for all of its customers worldwide. Together, these firms provide streamlined and simplified applications to the oil and petrochemical sectors to access the competitive facilities available in the company's portfolio.