Europe Optical Imaging Market By Product (Imaging Systems, Cameras, Optical Imaging Software, Illumination Systems, Lenses, Other Optical Imaging Products), Technique (Optical Coherence Tomography, Near-Infrared Spectroscopy, Hyperspectral Imaging, Photoacoustic Tomography), Therapeutic Area (Ophthalmology, Oncology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Neurology, Others), Application (Pathological Imaging, Intra-Operative Imaging), End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Research Laboratories, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Optical Imaging Market
Europe optical imaging market is registering a Substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the demand can be due to the increasing prevalence of eye disorders and the continued development in technology.
Market Definition: Europe Optical Imaging Market
Optical imaging is used to take opaque pictures of the elements of the internal organ. Visible light or rays are used for the accurate image of inner organs and tissues. It also includes representations of larger structures of cells and molecules. Such photographs are used by clinicians for the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and various research projects.
- Surging incidence of eye disorders is driving the market growth
- Continuous technological advancement is helping the market growth
- Increasing demand to minimize the use of radiation technologies is flourishing the market growth
- Affordable clinical trials is also helping in growth of the market
- Strict policies of government will act as market restraint
- Lack of skilled professionals hampers the market growth
- Expensive imaging process hinders the market growth
Segmentation: Europe Optical Imaging Market
- Imaging Systems
- Optical Imaging Systems
- Spectral Imaging Systems
- Optical Imaging Software
- Illumination Systems
- Other Optical Imaging Products
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- Hyperspectral Imaging
- Photoacoustic Tomography
By Therapeutic Area
- Pathological Imaging
- Intra-Operative Imaging
By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Research Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Bruker has announced the release of nanoIR3-sBroadband, the most powerful nanoscale FTIR spectroscopy platform open to researchers. The devices integrate Brukers ' leading high-performance IR3 s-SNOM design with the most powerful IR laser technology for femtoseconds. This synthesis effectively offers scientists the opportunity to make ground-breaking new Findings in the area of nanoscale FTIR spectroscopy and chemical analysis for advanced polymeric products and life science applications. It's also important for 2D optical nanoscale scanning, including plasmonic and nanophotonic fields.
- In February 2019, Hitachi Healthcare introduces the latest CT scan, the SCENARIA Vision, the ECHELON Smart Plus, the new high field MRI system and the Synergy Drive series at the European College for Radiology (ECR), Vienna, Austria, to the next phase of diagnostic imaging technologies. SCENARIA View, a new concept in the biggest 64/128-sliced CT segment in the CT sector, raises the bar of simplicity and affordability. The SCENARIA View improves the comfort of the patient with an open design that can accommodate the largest number of patients with high-dose reductions. The wide selection of solutions for clinical applications will also meet the needs of each supplier.
Europe optical imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of optical imaging market for Europe
Key Market Competitors :
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe optical imaging market are Abbott, Carl Zeiss AG,, Leica Microsystems, TOPCON CORPORATION, Canon Inc., Heidelberg Engineering GmbH., Headwall Photonics, Inc. Optovue, Incorporated, PerkinElmer Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Agfa-Gevaert Group, Medtronic, Raytheon Company., Aetos Technologies, Aseoptics, Michelson Diagnostics Inc. and Optical Imaging Ltd, among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Optical Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe optical imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)