Europe Organic Pigments Market By Type (Azo Pigments, Phthalocyanine Pigments, Carbazole Violet, High Performance Pigments And Others), Application (Printing Inks, Paints & Coatings, Plastics, Ceramics, Glass, Minerals, Leather & Textile, Cosmetics, Electronics, Others), Color (Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Violet, Others), Country (France, Russia, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Organic pigments are organic solids particulate that are intensely coloured. Organic pigments are physically and chemically unaffected by the substrate in which pigments are incorporated and organic pigments has high tinctorial strength, stability to solvent, light, heat, weathering and are insoluble. Organic pigments can be segmented into monoazo pigments, diazo pigments, acid and base dye pigments, hthalocyanine pigments, quinacridone pigments, and other polycyclic pigments. Organic pigments are available in many colors including white, yellow, orange, red, violet, blue, green, brown, black and others.
Additionally, increasing demand of organic pigment in pharmaceuticals industry, growing demand of bio-based paints and coatings and increasing number of color shades is increasing the demand of organic pigments in developed as well as developing countries due to urbanization, industrialization and modernization. Increasing production and consumption of organic pigments is helping the Asia-Pacific organic pigments market to grow in future.
Europe organic pigments market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Europe Organic Pigments Market
Europe organic pigments market is segmented into three notable segments which are based on the basis of type, application and colour.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into azo pigments, phthalocyanine pigments, carbazole violet, high performance pigments and others
- In December 2018, Organic Dyes and Pigments announced the purchase of the properties of Premier Colors, Inc. This acquisition will expand Organic Dyes & Pigments LLC (ORCO) product portfolio of dye dispersions and specialty chemicals to the fabric, fiber, packaging and leather sectors
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into printing inks, paints & coatings, plastics, ceramics, glass, minerals, leather & textile, cosmetics, electronics and others
- In April 2017, LANXESS finally completed the acquisition of the Chemtura, one of the world's leading manufacturers of flammable and lubricant additives. Through this acquisition the company expands its business in North America.
- On the basis of color, the market is segmented into yellow, red, blue, green, violet and others
- In June 2016, Hoover Color Corporation, the U.S. based pigment manufacturer was acquired by CATHAY INDUSTRIES to cater a larger pigment customer base in the country. With this acquisition the company will expand its business and will help to increase overall revenue of the company.
Competitive Analysis: Europe Organic Pigments Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are FERRO CORPORATION, Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co., Ltd., Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited, LANXESS, Atul Ltd, Synthesia, a.s., Heubach GmbH, Trust Chem Co., Ltd., CATHAY INDUSTRIES, Merck KGaA, BASF SE, DIC CORPORATION, Clariant, Carl Schlenk AG, Apollo Colors Inc, The Chemours Company, Jet-Mate Canada Inc., TOYOCOLOR CO., LTD, Organic Dyes and Pigment, Dominion Colour Corporation, and First Source Worldwide.
Recent Developments :
- In January 2019, BASF SE collaborated with the Pantone Color Institute to create national palettes and branded pigment color and effects, including textures and principles. This partnership helps the company to enhance their product portfolio.
- In November 2018, an agreement for new partnership was signed between Clariant and Neste, a Finland based provider of sustainable renewable diesel and drop-in renewable chemical solutions. With the help of this partnership, Clariant will source renewable raw materials from Neste for the production of coatings.
Research Methodology: Europe Organic Pigments Market
Primary Respondents: Key Industry Participants, Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs), C-level Executives of Key Market Players, Market Intelligence Managers, National Sales Managers and Industry Consultants.