Europe Parenteral Packaging Market, By Type (Ampoules, Pre-Filled Syringes, Vials, Bottles, Cartridges, Bags, Ready To Use Systems and Others), Packaging Type (Small Volume Parenteral Packaging and Large Volume Parenteral Packaging), Order Type (Customized Order And Standard Order), Dosage Type (Single Dosage and Multiple Dosage), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales, Medical Stores/Pharmacies, E-Commerce and Others), Therapeutic Areas (Cardiovascular/Metabolic, Obstetrics/ Gynaecology, Dermatology, Endocrinology & Metabolic Disease, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Pain Management, Rare Diseases, Infectious Diseases And Others), End-User (Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Hospitals, Dispensaries, Clinics, Ambulatory Services, Contract Research Organization And Others), Country( Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe ) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Parenteral Packaging Market
The parenteral packaging market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028.
Parenteral packaging is the packaging of sterile products that is been produced by using one or more than one chemical ingredient which is used especially for the packaging of various medicinal liquids used in injections and infusions for the treatment of various chronic diseases. The parenteral packaging is done into basically two dosage types such as single dosage and multiple dosages. It is used by different end-users such as hospitals, clinics, and contract research organizations among others. Parenteral packaging is available to the individuals in a different order as per the requirement of the customers such as standard order and customized order.
Parenteral packaging is used in pharmaceutical manufacturers, hospitals, dispensaries, clinics among others. The demand for parenteral packaging is growing because of the rise in requirement of primary packaging in the pharmaceutical industry that increases the demand for parenteral packaging in the parenteral packaging market at a higher rate.
This parenteral packaging market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Parenteral Packaging Market Scope and Market Size
Parenteral packaging market is segmented of the categorized into type, packaging type, order type, dosage type, therapeutic areas, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the parenteral packaging market is segmented into ampoules, pre-filled syringes, vials, bottles, cartridges, bags, ready to use systems and others. In 2021, bottles are dominating due to the increase in demand for bottles in the packaging industry.
- On the basis of packaging type, the parenteral packaging market is segmented into smaller volume parenteral packaging and large volume parenteral packaging. In 2021, large volume parenteral packaging is dominating because large volume parenteral packaging reduces the cost of transportation and reduces the problem of storage of large volume of products.
- On the basis of order type, the parenteral packaging market is segmented into standard order and customized order. In 2021, standard order is dominating because standard order requires low capital investment in the manufacturing with no deviation as per the requirement of the customers.
- On the basis of dosage type, the parenteral packaging market is segmented into single dosage and multiple dosages. In 2021, a single dosage is dominating because a single dosage is highly effective and efficient for the treatment of various chronic diseases.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the parenteral packaging market is segmented into direct sales, medical store/pharmacies, e-commerce and others. In 2021, direct sales are dominating because direct sales provide a range of products to the consumers directly with no cost associated with intermediaries.
- On the basis of therapeutic areas, the parenteral packaging market is segmented into cardiovascular/metabolic, obstetrics/ gynaecology, dermatology, endocrinology & metabolic disease, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, pain management, rare diseases, infectious diseases and others. In 2021, cardiovascular/metabolic is dominating with a rise in unhealthy eating habits of individuals.
- On the basis of end-user, the parenteral packaging market is segmented into pharmaceutical manufacturers, hospitals, dispensaries, clinics, ambulatory services, contract research organization and others. In 2021, pharmaceutical manufacturers are dominating because of the rise in demand for pharmaceutical products with a change in the living style of individuals.
Parenteral Packaging Market Country Level Analysis
Parenteral packaging market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, packaging type, order type, dosage type, therapeutic areas, distribution channel and end-user.
The countries covered in Europe parenteral packaging market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland and Rest of Europe.
Germany is leading the growth of the Europe parenteral packaging market due to increase in the level of heath awareness among consumers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rise in Number of Material Choices for Polymer Manufacturing such as Cyclic Olefin Copolymer (COC)
The parenteral packaging market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for parenteral packaging market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in parenteral packaging regulatory scenarios and their impact on the parenteral packaging market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Parenteral Packaging Market Share Analysis
The parenteral packaging market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe parenteral packaging market.
The major players covered in the report are SCHOTT AG, Smithers, BD, Gerresheimer AG, Stevanato Group, Baxter, Corning Incorporated, Atec Pharmatechnik GmbH, Afton Scientific, West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., Nipro Europe Group Companies, BREVETTI ANGELA S.r.l, Catalent, Inc., and Lonza.among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of parenteral packaging market.
- In November 2020, Lonza had announced an expansion in business units at the Bend site for the drying, encapsulating and tableting of products. The update helps in increasing the sales of the company which enhances revenue in future.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for parenteral packaging through expanded range of size.