Europe Patient Monitoring Devices Market By Product (Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems, Cardiac Monitoring Devices, Multi-parameter Monitoring Devices, Respiratory Monitoring Devices, Temperature Monitoring Devices, Hemodynamic/Pressure Monitoring Devices, Foetal and Neonatal Monitoring Devices, Neuromonitoring Devices, Weight Monitoring Devices and Other Patient Monitoring Devices), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Home Care Settings and Other End Users), Country (Germany , France , United Kingdom , Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the Europe patient monitoring devices market will exhibit a CAGR of around 6.55% for the forecast period of 2021-2028. Growing awareness in regards to maintaining good health and physical fitness, increased focus on research and development proficiencies in regards to medical devices and on the adoption of advanced healthcare technologies, and rising expenditure on the healthcare infrastructure development especially in the developing economies are the major factors attributable to the growth of patient monitoring devices market.
Patient monitoring devices are the medical devices that are used to measure the biometric values such as heart rate, blood pressure, temperature and blood oxygen saturation level. the patient monitoring devices are generally used to monitor the patients during minor and major surgeries to remove complications.
Upsurge in the prevalence of chronic illness globally is one of the major factors fostering the growth of the market. Rising focus on the healthcare technological advancements coupled with surge in the geriatric population base is another market growth determinant. Rising technological advancements in the patient monitoring devices and growing number of hospitals and diagnostic centres will further generate lucrative market growth opportunities.
However, stringent regulatory framework will derail the market growth rate. Lack of medical experts especially in the developing and underdeveloped economies and unfavourable reimbursement scenario will further pose challenges for the market. Also, unfamiliarity about the technology among geriatric population will hamper the market growth rate.
This Europe patient monitoring devices market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on Europe patient monitoring devices market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Europe Patient Monitoring Devices Market Scope and Market Size
The Europe patient monitoring devices market is segmented on the basis of product and end-user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyse meagre growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- Based on the product, the patient monitoring systems market is segmented into blood glucose monitoring systems, cardiac monitoring devices, multi-parameter monitoring devices, respiratory monitoring devices, temperature monitoring devices, hemodynamic or pressure monitoring devices, fetal and neonatal monitoring devices, neuromonitoring devices, weight monitoring devices, other patient monitoring devices. Blood glucose monitoring systems is sub segmented into self-monitoring blood glucose systems and continuous glucose monitoring systems. Cardiac monitoring devices segment is sub segmented into ECG devices, implantable loop recorders event monitors, mobile cardiac telemetry monitors and smart or wearable ECG monitors. Multi-parameter monitoring devices segment is sub segmented into low-acuity monitoring devices, mid-acuity monitoring devices, high-acuity monitoring devices. Respiratory is sub segmented into pulse oximeters, spirometers, capnographs, and peak flow meters. Temperature monitoring devices is sub segmented into handheld temperature monitoring devices, table-top temperature monitoring devices, wearable continuous monitoring devices, invasive temperature monitoring devices smart temperature monitoring devices. Hemodynamic or pressure ECG devices is sub segmented into hemodynamic monitors, blood pressure monitors, disposables. Fetal and neonatal monitoring devices segment is sub-segmented into fetal monitoring devices and neonatal monitoring devices. Neuromonitoring devices electroencephalograph machines, electromyography machines, cerebral oximeters, intracranial pressure monitors, magnetoencephalograph machines, transcranial Doppler machines. Weight monitoring devices is sub segmented into digital and analog.
- Based on the end-user, the patient monitoring systems market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, home care settings, other end users.
Europe Patient Monitoring Devices Market Country Level Analysis
- The Europe patient monitoring devices market is analysed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, product and end-user as referenced above.
- The countries covered in the Europe patient monitoring devices market report are Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
- The country section of the Europe patient monitoring devices market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as consumption volumes, production sites and volumes, import export analysis, price trend analysis, cost of raw materials, down-stream and upstream value chain analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Healthcare Infrastructure growth Installed base and New Technology Penetration
The Europe patient monitoring devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in healthcare expenditure for capital equipment, installed base of different kind of products for Europe patient monitoring devices market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in healthcare regulatory scenarios and their impact on the Europe patient monitoring devices market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Patient Monitoring DevicesMarket Share Analysis
The Europe patient monitoring devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe patient monitoring devices market.
The major players covered in the Europe patient monitoring devices market report are Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Abbott, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Medtronic, Omron Healthcare, Inc., Nonin., Bosch Healthcare Solutions GmbH, Boston Scientific Corporation, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., and Masimo among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for Global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Europe Patient Monitoring Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.