Europe Patient Monitoring Devices Market By Monitoring Devices (Cardiac, Neuromonitoring Devices, Respiratory, Multi-Parameter, Hemodynamic, Fetal and Neonatal, Temperature, Weight), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Care, Home Care), Country (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Patient Monitoring Devices Market
Europe patient monitoring devices market is registering a Substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the dearth of expert healthcare professionals and growing occurrences of chronic diseases due to lifestyle variations.
Market Definition: Europe Patient Monitoring Devices Market
Patient monitoring devices are used to monitor physiological signs and patient problems in small and large operations. These tools can be used to monitor the physiological parameters of the individual separately. These tools are a crucial component of clinics and other wellness services, since they should assist doctors to determine the seriousness of the illness. These devices assist physicians and other healthcare practitioners recognize and track clients with different illnesses, including asthma and cardiovascular illnesses.
- Dearth of expert healthcare professionals is contributing to the growth of the market
- Increased occurrence of chronic diseases is boosting the growth of the market
- Surge in ageing population is propelling the growth of the market
- Growing occurrences of chronic diseases due to lifestyle variations is driving the growth of the market
- Lack of appropriate reimbursement is restricting the growth of the market.
- Strict regulatory framework is hindering the growth of the market
- Conflict from the healthcare industry professional towards the implementation of patient monitoring devices is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Patient Monitoring Devices Market
By Monitoring Devices
- Cardiac devices
- ECG Devices
- Implantable Loop Recorders
- Event Monitors
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Monitors
- Smart Wearable ECG Monitors
- Neuromonitoring Devices
- Electroencephalograph Machines
- Magnetoencephalograph Machines
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Intracranial Pressure Monitors
- Electromyograph Machines
- Pulse Oximeters
- Peak Flow Meters
- Low-Acuity Monitoring Devices
- Mid-Acuity Monitoring Devices
- High-Acuity Monitoring Devices
- Fetal and Neonatal
- Fetal Monitoring Devices
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Temperature Strips
- Weight Monitoring Devices
- Remote Patient Monitoring Devices
- Ambulatory Care
- Home Care
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Baxter International Inc., a major global company for medical products, has today joined into a final contract to purchased Cheetah Medical, a major supplier of non-invasive hemodynamics surveillance devices. The arrangement shows Baxter's continuing dedication to enhancing clinical results with proven patient monitoring technology to stronger educate and direct clinical decision-making.
- In May 2019 Dräger, a worldwide champion in the field of medical and security innovation, will receive up to USD 123 million from the European Investment Bank (EIB). Dräger is using new finance to finance medical research and development initiatives aimed at saving life systems such as anesthetic instruments and fans. Medical services initiatives shall concentrate on the development and enhancement of hospital surveillance products, with a particular concentrate on initiatives that investigate the interaction of medical devices and connect them to the IT infrastructure of clinics.
Europe patient monitoring devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares patient monitoring devices for Europe
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe patient monitoring devices market are Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Abbott, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Medtronic, Omron Healthcare, Inc., Nonin., Bosch Healthcare Solutions GmbH, Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., and others.
Research Methodology: Europe Patient Monitoring Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe patient monitoring devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)