Europe PCR Devices Market By Technology (Digital PCR, Real-time PCR), Product Type (Instrument, Reagent, Consumables, Others), Application (Oncology, Blood Testing, Pathogen Detection, Research, Forensic, Others), End User (Hospital, Diagnostic Center, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Clinical Research Organizations, Academia, Laboratories), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe PCR Devices Market
Europe PCR devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed due to surging incidences of the infectious diseases and genetic disorders infants is contributing to the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Europe PCR Devices Market
PCR devices have its applications in DNA sequencing, cloning, library generations, mutagenesis, expression profiling among others. PCR devices are thermal cycler which is commonly used in laboratories for amplifying the segments of DNA through polymerase chain reaction. PCR devices are user friendly and are able to provide quick result. These devices are widely used in the hospital, diagnostic center, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, clinical research organizations, academia and laboratories.
- The surging incidences of infectious diseases and genetic disorders infants is driving the market growth
- The rise in the usage of biomarkers for diagnosis of diseases infants is boosting the market growth
- The various technological advancements and innovations for the adoption of new technology in PCR devices infants is fueling the market growth
- The high cost associated with the equipment’s is hindering the market growth
- Lack of knowledge with professionals is hammering the market growth
Segmentation: Europe PCR Devices Market
- Digital PCR
- Real-time PCR
By Product Type
- Blood Testing
- Pathogen Detection
By End User
- Diagnostic Center
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2017, Agilent Technologies, Inc. had launched Real-Time PCR System for Clinical Diagnostics in Europe region which has expanded the product portfolio of the company in the European region as is widely used for in vitro diagnostic use. These devices are used in laboratories to help identify pathogens for various cancer diagnostics.
- In June 2017, MDxHealth had launched CE-Marked SelectMDx IVD PCR Kit and UrNCollect Device. It allows the diagnostic laboratories with automated RNA extraction and also PCR platform to enable the SelectMDx liquid biopsy test. The launch had expanded the company offering in PCR device market.
Europe PCR Devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of PCR Devices market for Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, and Rest of Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe PCR devices market are Abbott, Thermo Fisher Scientific, QIAGEN, BD, Merck KGaA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Siemens, bioMérieux SA, Fluidigm Corporation, Promega Corporation, Analytik Jena AG, LGC Limited and Enzo Life Sciences, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Europe PCR Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe PCR devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)