Europe Photogrammetry Software Market By Method (Aerial Photogrammetry, Terrestrial (Close Range) Photogrammetry, Satellite Photogrammetry, Macro Photogrammetry), Photogrammetry Style (Point-and-Shoot Photogrammetry, Multi-Camera Photogrammetry, Video-to-Photogrammetry), Application (Culture Heritage & Museum, Films & Games, Topographic Maps, Traffic Management System, 3D Printing, Drones & Robots, Others), End User (Building & Construction, Automotive, Energy, Oil & Gas, Ship Building, Others), Country (U.K., Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, France, Russia, Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Photogrammetry Software Market
Photogrammetry software market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 14.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 378.92 million by 2027. Growing home infrastructure industry in Europe is driving the market growth in the forecasted period.
Photogrammetry is considered as technology of photographic and environmental measurements through calculation processes, recording and interpreting photographic images. The input for the photogrammetry is photographs and the output would be a map, a measurement, a drawing or a 3D model of real time images.
Increasing number of construction and infrastructure firms is expected to drive the market.
For instance, In the U.K., the number of firms operating in the construction and infrastructure industry has been increased by 6.2% in 2017 as compared to 2016. The total number of infrastructure firms in 2017 has risen to 314,590. In addition to this, the U.K. government has boosted the home infrastructure market with USD 645.76 million.
This photogrammetry software market report provides details of market share, new developments, and, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Photogrammetry Software Market Scope and Market Size
Photogrammetry software market is segmented on the basis of method, photogrammetry style, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of method, the market is segmented into aerial photogrammetry, terrestrial photogrammetry, satellite photogrammetry, macro photogrammetry. The aerial photogrammetry is dominating the segment as it can be done in the challenging field surveys, it does not require any road infrastructure for accessing the survey site and it can cover large map area as compared to other photogrammetry methods. For instance, In October, Esri has launched ArcGIS QuickCapture, which is a mobile app designed for at-speed and rapid field data collection workflows. The new app is best suited for field landscape tracking, aerial surveys and more.
- On the basis of photogrammetry style, the market is segmented into point-and-shoot photogrammetry, multi-camera photogrammetry, video-to-photogrammetry. The point-and-shoot photogrammetry dominates the photogrammetry style segment as point-and-shoot photogrammetry provides quite inexpensive solution and can be also done with mobile phone camera. Point-and-shoot style can be done anywhere with the single camera, it does not requires any special setup for taking pictures. For instance,
- In August 2019, 3Dflow SRL has collaborated with Institute for technologies applied to Cultural Heritage (ITABC) of the Italian National Research Council (CNR). This collaboration is done with the aim of carrying out activities such as research, study and communication.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into culture heritage and museum, films & games, topographic maps, traffic management system, 3d printing, drones and robots and others. The application segment is dominated by 3D printers, drones and robotics, The 3D printing, drones and robots dominates the application segment as 3D printing is one of the mostly used rapid prototyping technique for various industries such as automobile and construction. Photogrammetry software is used to speed up this rapid prototyping process by creating 3D models of real objects. For instance,
- In December 2017, Autodesk Inc. launched a few new products such as Point clouds, low-cost 3D scanners and mobile devices, photogrammetry, cloud computing and drones. These products helped the company to increase their product range as well as to stand in the global market as a leader.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into building & construction, automotive, energy, oil & gas, ship building, building and construction and other. The building & construction industry dominates the market due to increasing number of construction and infrastructure firms in the U.K. recognizes the need of photogrammetry software for survey of construction sites. In addition to this, market players are also expanding their business in Europe, which help to increase adoption of photogrammetry software for mapping and surveying of construction sites. For instance, In November, Gemini Digital Technologies has opened its office in Manchester, (U.K.). This development will help the company to enhance its network of solution and services in the U.K.
Photogrammetry Software Market Country Level Analysis
Photogrammetry software market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, by method, photogrammetry style, application and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the photogrammetry software market report are U.K., Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, France, Russia, Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey, and Rest of Europe in Europe.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of regional brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Affordable Price of Photogrammetry Drones is providing more Feasible Solution for Surveying Mapping of Large Areas
Photogrammetry software market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for photogrammetry software market, impact of technology using life line curves and their impact on the photogrammetry software market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Photogrammetry Software Market Share Analysis
Photogrammetry software market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe photogrammetry software market.
The major players covered in the report are Autodesk, Inc., Trimble Inc., Esri, ICAROS, among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In August 2019, Esri opened its seventeenth research and development centre In Barcelona, Spain; this new R&D center will strengthen Esri's development team while continuing to shape changing patterns of technical and geospatial knowledge. This development will help develop new technologies for the company.
- In January 2019, Gemini Digital Technologies (GEMDT) launched the software' Engineering Center' at Oracle World from 16 to 17 January 2019. This product can be used in the aviation, automotive and manufacturing industries ' MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul). This release would help the company to extend its photogrammetry product portfolio.
Product launches, partnership, collaboration and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for photogrammetry software through expanded model range
Customization Available : Europe Photogrammetry Software Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.