Europe Plasma Fractionation Market, By Product Type (Immunoglobulins, Coagulation Factor Concentrates, Albumin, Protease Inhibitors and Other Products), Application (Neurology, Immunology, Hematology, Critical Care, Pulmonology, Hemato- Oncology, Rheumatology and Others), Processing Technology (Ion- Exchange Chromatography , Affinity Chromatography, Cryopreservation, Ultrafiltration and Microfiltration), Mode (Modern Plasma Fractionation and Traditional Plasma Fractionation), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Clinical Research Laboratories Academic Institutions and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Third Party Distribution and Others) , Country (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Europe plasma fractionation market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 2,423.33 million by 2028. High presence of number of plasma collection centres are helping in growing demand of the plasma fractionation market.
Plasma is a blood component that derives from whole blood by plasmapheresis and is used for various therapeutic and medical applications. Human plasma is s source of numerous different proteins. However, only few of these proteins are useful for producing therapeutic plasma products. The process of separation, extraction and purification of these proteins from the plasma is called fractionation process.
Europe plasma fractionation market is growing with factors such as rise in respiratory diseases across the world, increase in aging population with blood-related ailments and increasing usage of immunoglobulins. Increase in rare diseases that require the use of plasma therapy or plasma derivatives also acts as a major factor for the growth of the market. Increasing investment in research and development has also given a boom to the Europe plasma fractionation market.
However, the stringent government regulations regarding the plasma therapies are restraining the growth of plasma fractionation market. Additionally, the shortage of plasma proteins acts as a hindrance towards the growth of the market.
This plasma fractionation market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe plasma fractionation market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the product type, application, processing technology, mode, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the plasma fractionation market is segmented into immunoglobulins, coagulation factor concentrate, albumin, protease inhibitors and other products. In 2021, immunoglobulin has the largest market share owing to the factors that they can be used in the treatment of immunodeficiency and auto immune disorders treatments.
- On the basis of application, the plasma fractionation market is segmented into neurology, immunology, haematology, critical care, pulmonology, hemato- oncology, rheumatology and others. In 2021, immunology has the largest market share owing to the factors increasing in the incidences of immunology disorders among the patients.
- On the basis of processing technology, the plasma fractionation market is segmented into Ion- exchange chromatography, affinity chromatography, cryopreservation, ultrafiltration and microfiltration. In 2021, Ion- exchange chromatography has the largest market share owing to the factor such as the increasing efficiency by using ionic substances and charged molecules.
- On the basis of mode, the plasma fractionation market is segmented into modern plasma fraction and traditional plasma fractionation. In 2021, modern plasma fractions have the largest market share owing to the factors such as the adopting new equipment and techniques for the plasma fractionation process.
- On the basis of end user, the plasma fractionation market is segmented into Hospitals & clinics, clinical research laboratories academic institutions and others. In 2021, hospitals & clinics has the largest market share due to increase in the emergency cases where the patients need to be treated effective and permanently.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the plasma fractionation market is segmented into direct tenders, third party distribution and others. In 2021, direct tenders have the largest market share due to the ease if distribution of the plasma products with a lot of consumer interest.
Europe Plasma Fractionation Market: Country Level Analysis
Europe plasma fractionation market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, application, processing technology, mode, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe plasma fractionation market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland and rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating in the Europe plasma fractionation market with the highest CAGR due to increase in the demand for plasma fractionation and growing concern over the human health.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Plasma Fractionation
Europe plasma fractionation market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in plasma fractionation and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the plasma fractionation product market. The data is available for historic period 2010-2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Plasma Fractionation Market Share Analysis
Europe plasma fractionation market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, India presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe plasma fractionation market.
Some of the major players operating in the plasma fractionation market are Grifols, S.A., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Octapharma AG, CSL Plasma, LFB SA, Green Cross Corp., Baxter, Bio Products Laboratory Ltd., Novasep Holding SAS, Pall Corporation, Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited (BSV), Kedrion S.p.A, Sanquin, Biotest AG, Merck KGaA, ADMA Biologics, Inc., Boccard, Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and CENTURION İlaç Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Europe plasma fractionation market.
- In April 2020, Grifols launched 3- ml vial for Hyper RAB which is rabies immune globulin in the plasma fractionation market to help in the treatment of rabies cases across the world.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company footprints in the Plasma Fractionation market which also provides the benefit for organisation in its growth pace.
Customization Available: Europe Plasma Fractionation Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.