Europe Polyethylene Wax Market By Type (Polymerization Type, Modified Type, Thermally Cracking Type, Others), Form (Powder, Granules, Flakes, Pastilles, Micronized Waxes, Aqueous Wax Emulsions), Raw Material (Ethylene, Low-Density Polyethylene, Polypropylene), Grade (Emulsifiable, Non-Emulsifiable), Production Process (High-Pressure Polymerization, Synthesis By The Ziegler-Natta Method, Thermal Degradation Process of Polyethylene, Oxidation of Synthetic Waxes, Walter-Reppe Synthesis, Metallocene Process, Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Polyethylene wax market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 144,005.41 thousand by 2027. Growing demand of polyethylene wax in the coating of wide range of metals is driving the market growth.
Increased usage of polyethylene wax in packaging and increasing usage of PE wax in masterbatchesis is driving the market growth. Presence of multiple substitutes and trade war between the U.S. and China is restraining the growth of the market in the forecast period. Continuous closure of wax producing group 1 plants may challenge the market growth in near future.
The PE wax helps in enhancing the quality of different materials such as rubber processing, petroleum wax blends, plastic additives and multiple other blends. It acts as an activator and dispersing material for polyethylene, polypropylene, and ABS resins among others. The features of PE wax like release ability helps in increasing the productivity level and also protects from pollution by enabling the molding of complex shapes. Thus it acts as a molding agent in the plastic industry.
This polyethylene wax market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Polyethylene wax market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on the basis of type, form, raw material, grade and production process. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into polymerization type, modified type, thermally cracking type and others. In 2020, polymerization type segment will dominate the market because of easy manufacturing process as compared to other type of polyethylene wax which increases prevalence among manufacturers.
- On the basis of form, the market is segmented into powder, flakes, pastilles, micronized waxes, granules, aqueous wax emulsions. In 2020, powder segment will dominate the market because it provides proper matte surface to the finished products.
- On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into ethylene, low-density polyethylene and polypropylene. In 2020, ethylene segment will dominate the market because of the increasing preference of the organic type of chemicals among consumers.
- On the basis of grade, the market is segmented into emulsifiable and non-emulsifiable. In 2020, non-emulsifiable segment is dominating the market in the market because of increasing usage manufacturing of variety of inks in the region.
- On the basis of production process, the market is segmented into high-pressure polymerization, metallocene process, synthesis by the ziegler-natta method, oxidation of synthetic waxes, thermal degradation process of polyethylene, walter-reppe synthesis and others. In 2020, high-pressure polymerization is the dominating segment as the demand of high-pressure polymerization in polyethylene wax has increased because of the huge tensile strength as well as rigidness which have widened the area of application.
Polyethylene Wax Market Country Level Analysis
Polyethylene wax market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on the basis of type, form, raw material, grade and production process as referenced above.
The countries covered in Europe polyethylene wax market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, and Rest of Europe.
In Europe, Germany is dominating the market due to increasing demand of the polyethylene wax in the ink industry and high demand of the matte properties of products among the manufacturers in the country boosts the demand of polyethylene wax.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Improving Foamed Bitumen Parameters by the Application of Polyethylene Wax
Polyethylene wax market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for polyethylene wax market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in polyethylene wax market regulatory scenarios and their impact on the polyethylene wax market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Polyethylene Wax Market Share Analysis
Polyethylene wax market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to polyethylene wax market.
The major players covered in the report are BASF SE, Innospec, Clariant, Honeywell International, Inc., Baker Hughes, a GE company LLC, The Lubrizol Corporation (A Subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway) among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In March 2020, Honeywell International Inc., had expanded new production line for the aerospace manufacturing facility in order to produce N95 masks to face the coronavirus pandemic. The expansion helps the company to increase their production line and generates revenue of the business in the future.
Customization Available: Europe Polyethylene Wax Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.