Europe Polyethylene Wax Market By Type (Polymerization Type, Modified Type, Thermally Cracking Type, Others), Form (Powder, Granules, Flakes, Pastilles, Micronized Waxes, Aqueous Wax Emulsions), Raw Material (Ethylene, Low-Density Polyethylene, Polypropylene), Grade (Emulsifiable, Non-Emulsifiable), Production Process (High-Pressure Polymerization, Synthesis by the Ziegler-Natta Method, Thermal Degradation Process of Polyethylene, Oxidation of Synthetic Waxes, Walter-Reppe Synthesis, Metallocene Process, Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Polyethylene wax which is formulated with the help of distillation process helps in enhancing the properties of the product and also in producing different grades of it. It provides low viscosity, excellent compatibility with other waxes, high melting and softening point and high hardness level, makes it a much better wax as compared to others. The major application of PE wax is in the plastic industry. Additionally, the wax is also used with other waxes and petroleum. The PE wax is accessible in different forms such as powder, granules, flakes, pastilles and others. Major factor driving the growth of this market is increased usage of polyethylene wax in packaging.
Europe polyethylene wax market is expected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Segmentation: Europe Polyethylene Wax Market
Europe polyethylene wax market is segmented into five notable segments which are type, form, raw material, grade and production process.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into polymerization type, modified type, thermally cracking type, others.
- On the basis of form, the market is segmented into powder, granules, flakes, pastilles, micronized waxes, aqueous wax emulsions.
- On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented polypropylene, ethylene, low-density polyethylene.
- On the basis of grade, the market is segmented into emulsifiable, non-emulsifiable.
- On the basis of production process, the market is segmented into high-pressure polymerization, synthesis by the ziegler-natta method, thermal degradation process of polyethylene, oxidation of synthetic waxes, walter-reppe synthesis, metallocene process, others.
Competitive Analysis: Europe Polyethylene Wax Market
The key market players for Europe polyethylene wax market are BASF SE, SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd., Honeywell International, Inc, Clariant, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Innospec, The Lubrizol Corporation, Baker Hughes, a GE company LLC, Westlake Chemical Corporation, ceronas GmbH & Co. KG, COSCHEMCO.,LTD, DEUREX AG, euroceras Sp. z o.o., Formosa Plastics Corporation, U.S.A., Linvest GmbH, Lion Chemtech Co., Ltd., Qingdao Bouni Chemical Co., Ltd, SQI Group, TRECORA RESOURCES, The International Group, Inc. and WIWAX.
- In January 2019, the Lubrizol Corporation launched a new blog page in which the coating experts of the company will share their views on market trends and other important topics. The new blog will help in delivering news and information related to inks, coatings and other products.
- In November 2018, Clariant announced the investment for the production capacity of its (EO) ethylene oxide facility situated in Gendorf, Germany. The expansion will help in development of EO-based specialties for variety of industries including crop solutions, personal and home care and industrial applications. It will help in enhancing profitable growth in both developed and emerging markets.
- In September 2016, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. and Microwave Chemical Co., Ltd. partnered for the next generation of chemical processes and technologies. With this partnership both the company will develop new product with strategic innovation.
Research Methodology: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Distributors, Industrial Professionals. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.