Europe Protective Gloves Market, By Product (nitrile gloves, latex gloves, vinyl gloves, puncture resistant gloves, polyethylene gloves, cotton fabric gloves, butyl gloves, aluminized gloves, neoprene gloves, Kevlar gloves, leather gloves and others), Type (disposable and reusable), Application (biological, chemical, mechanical, thermal, anti-static, and others), Distribution Channel (retail, direct sales/B2B), End User (healthcare, food and beverages, oil & gas, transportation, fire protection, construction, manufacturing, sports, military, mining, and others Country ( Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, an rest of Europe ), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Europe Protective Gloves Market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 3,964,761.34 thousands by 2028.
Protective gloves or safety gloves are gloves designed to protect individuals from safety hazards such as cuts, burns, chemicals, abrasions, biohazards, among others. Although, various types of safety gloves are available in the market, it is important to choose the right materials and product for the intended purpose.
Currently, various types of safety gloves such as cut-resistant, heat-resistant, anti-impact, anti-vibration, among others are available in the market that are made from materials such as latex, nitrile, vinyl, among others. Protective gloves widely find applications in varied industrial segments such as healthcare, military, construction, among others.
Protective gloves market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Protective Gloves Market is segmented of the categorized into product, type, distribution channel, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the Europe protective gloves market is segmented into cotton fabric gloves, latex gloves, puncture resistant gloves, nitrile gloves, neoprene gloves, Kevlar gloves, leather gloves, vinyl gloves, butyl gloves, polyethylene gloves, aluminium gloves and others. In 2021, nitrile gloves segment is expected to dominate in Europe protective gloves market application of nitrile gloves in various sectors of automotive industry, that is prevalent in Europe.
- On the basis of type, the Europe protective gloves market is segmented into reusable and disposable. In 2021, disposable segment is dominating in Europe protective gloves market due to extensive use of disposable gloves in healthcare and industrial segments of the region.
- On the basis of application, the Europe protective gloves market is segmented into chemical, mechanical, biological, thermal, anti-static and others. In 2021, biological segment is expected to dominate in Europe protective gloves market bio-based industrial segments such as biotechnology and microbiology are vastly advanced in the region.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Europe protective gloves market is segmented into retail and direct sales/B2B. In 2021, retail segment dominates Europe protective gloves market due to the well-developed retail networks and extensive number of supermarkets and similar shops in the region.
- On the basis of end-user, Europe protective gloves market is segmented into healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages, transportation, construction, oil and gas, sports, fire protection, military, mining and others. In 2021, healthcare segment is expected to dominate in Europe protective gloves market due to well-developed healthcare facilities in the region which is primarily funded by the government.
Protective gloves Market Country Level Analysis
Europe market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product, type, distribution channel, application and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Europe Protective gloves market report are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, and rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating the Europe Protective gloves market due to the large demand of protective gloves in automotive segment which is a major industry in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Protective Gloves Industry
Europe Protective Gloves Market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for Protective gloves market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the Protective gloves market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Protective Gloves Market Share Analysis
Europe Protective Gloves Market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe Protective Gloves Market.
The major players covered in the report are 3M, KWCC, ANSELL LTD., Top Glove Corporation, Kossan Rubber Industries, Supermax Corporation Berhad, DeltaPlus Group, MCR Safety, Midas Safety, Lakeland Industries, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Comfort Ruber Gloves Industries Sdn Bhd, DuPont and other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In March 2019, ANSELL LTD. introduced ICROFLEX MidKnight XTRA, a nitrile based glove that is mainly intended for medical professional who have to deal with drug abuse victims. The product offers extensive protection against drugs such as fentanyl, that being vomited by victims. The company intends to strengthen its product portfolio as well as gain competitive advantages over competitors by the introduction of new products.