Europe Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market By Technology (Quantitative PCR, Digital PCR), Product Type (Reagents, Consumables, Instruments, Software), Application (Clinical applications, Research, Forensic, Others), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic centers, Research laboratories, Academic institutes, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology companies, Clinical research organizations, Forensic laboratories), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market
Europe Q-PCR and D-PCR devices market are registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the surge in innovations and expenditure by pharmaceutical companies is contributing to the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Europe Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market
Q-PCR and D-PCR devices help to run and quickly analyze the data and secure it into the secured platform. It is used in various applications such as cloning, mutagenesis, DNA sequencing and library generations and also provides the accurate measure of the DNA molecules. These devices are useful for the cancer researches and experts are focusing to improve the accuracy and standards of these devices. The surge in the infectious disease is expanding the need for these devices among the hospitals and clinics, research laboratories, academic institutes, pharmaceutical, biotechnology companies, clinical research organizations, forensic laboratories.
- The surging prevalence of infectious diseases and genetic disorders is driving the market growth
- The R&D investments by pharmaceutical companies is propelling the market growth
- Various technological advancement to adopt the new technology is boosting the market growth
- Rise in the usage of biomarkers for diagnosis of diseases is fueling the market growth
- The high initial costs for installing the equipment’s is hindering the market growth
- Lack of knowledge and skilled professionals is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Europe Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market
- Quantitative PCR
- Digital PCR
By Product Type
- Clinical applications
- Pathogen testing
- Oncology testing
- Blood screening
By End User
- Diagnostic centers
- Research laboratories
- Academic institutes
- Biotechnology companies
- Clinical research organizations
- Forensic laboratories
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. had launched its FDA cleared digital PCR system and test for monitoring chronic myeloid leukemia treatment response. This development had expanded the market share of the company.
- In January 2019, QIAGEN will be launching the novel digital PCR systems in 2020 with fully integrated workflow. It will be automated and enable quicker time to result and greater throughput flexibility with higher multiplexing. The launch will expand the company applications for molecular diagnostics.
Europe Q-PCR and D-PCR devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Q-PCR and D-PCR devices market for Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe Q-PCR and D-PCR devices market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Abbott, Merck KGaA, BD, Cepheid, Promega Corporation, Danaher, bioMérieux SA, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Takara Bio Inc., QIAGEN, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Analytik Jena AG, Meridian Bioscience and Fluidigm Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe Q-PCR and D-PCR devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)