Europe Recovered Carbon Black (rCB) Market, By Type (Primary Carbon Black and Inorganic Ash), Grade (Commodity and Specialty), Application (Tire, Non-Tire Rubber, Plastics, Inks, Coatings and Others), End-User (Transportation, Industrial, Printing & Packaging, Building & Construction and Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland and Rest of Europe ), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Europe recovered carbon black (rCB) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 16.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028and expected to reach USD 47,504.53 thousands by 2028.
Recovered carbon black is manufactured by the thermal catalytic decomposition process which is called as pyrolysis; in which old tire rubber is recycled to produce recovered carbon black which is further used for the production of the new tires and rubber products. In the pyrolysis process different material are also yields such as oil and steel which are further utilized across construction, automotive and industrial applications.
Recovered carbon black leads to the lower emissions of the CO2 by 79% to 84% than the virgin carbon black which is mostly used in the production of the tires and rubber products. Recovered carbon black has great environmental benefits which help to reduce the carbon content in the air and materials to reduce the impact on the climate. Recovered carbon black can easily be used in the production of the recyclable material in rubber and plastic industry.
Recovered carbon black (rCB) market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe recovered carbon black (rCB) market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on type, grade, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the recovered carbon black (rCB) market is segmented into primary carbon black and inorganic ash. The demand of primary carbon black is increasing as more used in the production of the high quality tires for racing cars and premium range cars which makes primary carbon black dominate the region.
- On the basis of grade, the recovered carbon black (rCB) market is segmented into Commodity and Specialty. Commodity segment is dominating as the grade is more used in the production of the small structure rubber products which are more used in the automotive industry which make commodity segment dominate in the region.
- On the basis of application, the recovered carbon black (rCB) market is segmented into tire, non-tire rubber, plastics, inks, coatings and others. With increase in the racing event results in increases the demand for the high quality tires a product which makes the tires segment to dominate in the region.
- On the basis of end-user, the recovered carbon black (rCB) market is segmented into transportation, industrial, printing & packaging, building & construction and others. Due to the more tourist places in the U.K. and Italy increases the transportation in the region which makes transportation segment to dominate in the region.
Recovered carbon black (rCB) Market Country Level Analysis
Europe recovered carbon black (rCB) market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, grade, application and end-user as referenced above. The countries covered in Europe Recovered carbon black (rCB) market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland and Rest of Europe.
Europe recovered carbon black (rCB) market is dominating the market due to highly usage of modifiers in rubber products in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Recovered Carbon Black (rCB) Industry
Europe recovered carbon black (rCB) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for recovered carbon black (rCB) market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the recovered carbon black (rCB) market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Recovered Carbon Black (rCB) Market Share Analysis
Europe recovered carbon black (rCB) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe recovered carbon black (rCB) market.
The major players covered in the report are Pyrolyx, Black Bear Carbon B.V, Reoil Sp. z o.o., Bolder Industries, Dron Industries, Ampacet Corporation, Carbon Recovery GmbH, Berra Sp. z o.o, New Energy Kft, Strebl Green Carbon Pte Ltd, Pyrum Innovations AG, AVIENT CORPORATION, Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB, Waverly Carbon Ltd, Contec Sp zoo and other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In September 2020, BASF SE company have decided to invest in the Pyrum Innovations AG company which has helped the company to increase the production of the recycled waste from the old tiers. This development has helped the company to increase the revenue.