Europe Reed Sensors Market By Sensing Type (High Voltage Reed Sensor, High Temperature Reed Sensor, Metal Detection Reed Sensor), Mount Type (Surface Mount Reed Sensor, Thread Mount Reed Sensor, Panel Mount Reed Sensor), Contact Position (Form A, Form B, Form C), Industry Vertical (Automotive, Electronic, IT & Telecommunication, Healthcare, Robotics & Automation, Aerospace, Construction, Safety & Security, Others), Country (Germany, U.K, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Reed sensors are used in the reed switches for their switching mechanisms. The working voltage of these sensors is 3.3V-5V. It has adopted LM393 comparator with wide voltage with a power of LED indicator. The reed sensors should be connected to Arduino Uno in three ways: Vcc to 5V, Gnd to Gnd and D0 to digital pin 13. The reed sensors program gets active when a led is attached to digital pin 12 externally which perform as a pointer whenever the reed sensors feels the magnetic field. After it gets the connections, upload the program given below to the Uno board, after that the magnet gets placed near and far to the reed sensors the led will automatically turn off and on respectively.
There are several advantages related to the products of reed sensors and that is why it is utilized for various applications. Hence, more number of products is being launched by the companies to fulfil the demand of their customers. To fulfil the growing demand of reed sensors products, some companies are expanding their production capacities in different regions in order to grow their market for reed sensors products.
Europe reed sensors market is expected to grow with a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Segmentation: Europe Reed Sensors Market
Europe reed sensors market is segmented into four notable segments which are sensing type, mount type, contact position and industry vertical.
- On the basis of sensing type, the market is segmented into high voltage reed sensor, high temperature reed sensor and metal detection reed sensor.
- On the basis of mount type, the market is segmented into surface mount reed sensor, thread mount reed sensor and panel mount reed sensor.
- On the basis of contact position, the market is segmented into form A, form B and form C.
- On the basis of industry vertical, the market is segmented into automotive, electronic, IT & telecommunication, healthcare, robotics & automation, aerospace, construction, safety & security and others.
Competitive Analysis: Europe Reed Sensors Market
Some of the major players operating in Europe reed sensors market are Standex International Corporation, KEMET, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Littelfuse, Inc, Airtac International Group, Aleph America Corporation, BERNSTEIN AG, COTO TECHNOLOGY, HNC Group, HSI SENSING, GEMÜ Group, ifm electronic gmbh, Madison Company, Inc, MULTICE GROUP, NTE Electronics, Inc., PIC GmbH, Reed Switch Developments Corp., Soway Tech Limited, Switch Technology Günther, Vernexx, among others.
- In November 2019, BERNSTEIN AG will participate in an exhibition which will cover the entire spectrum of smart and digital automation from simple sensors to intelligent solutions. It will help the company to increase its brand image in the market and increase their customer base as well.
- In April 2019, HNC Group attended the IFFA fair in Frankfurt, Germany. In the exhibition the company has showcased the stainless steel cylinders products. It will help the company to increase their brand image in the market.
- In September 2016, HNC Group launched a new website which is more responsive and user-friendly. It will help the company in meeting the customer queries and responses very easily and fastly.
Research Methodology: Europe Reed Sensors Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Distributors, Industrial Professionals. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.