Europe Retail Analytics Market, By Offering (Software and Services), Deployment Model (Cloud and On-Premises), Organization Size (Large Enterprises and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMES)), Business Functionality (Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, Procurement, Human Resource), Application (Customer Management, Inventory Analysis, Yield Analysis, Order and Fulfilment Management, Merchandising Analysis, Performance Analysis, Pricing Analysis, Cluster Planning and Transportation Management and Others), End User (Offline and Online (E-Commerce)), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The retail analytics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 21.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 8,080.84 million by 2028. Integrating IoT technologies can enable retailers to successfully meet consumer and consumer demands based on customer behaviour providing high-quality offerings, optimizing inventory control and reducing operating costs that drive the retail analytics market growth.
Retail analytics is the process of providing analytical tools in the retail industry to provide analysis of business trends, patterns and performance. Retail business analytics allow retailers to leverage data-driven insight from business and customers to improve the consumer experience, increase sales and optimize business operation. Retail analytics is the tool for providing analytical data on inventory levels, consumer demand, supply chain movement, sales and others which are crucial for taking marketing and procurement decisions.
The retailers need to digitize and centralize their services to sustain in the digitally evolving market to provide better experience for the customer thus acting as major driver for the retail analytics market. For unorganized retail sector, retail analytics is a significant problem due to high costs and technological requirements which leads to low adoption rate and thus is restraining the retail analytics market growth.
Retail businesses seeing growth from integrating cloud services to their retail analytics to reduce operation infrastructure costs, provide real-time access to inventory, improve security and to provide enhanced customer experience which increases the adoption rate of cloud services amongst the retailers and creates an opportunity for the retail analytics market growth. The retail industry faces huge legal concerns and data privacy issues due to increasing data breaches and awareness of consumers which is acting as a challenge for the retail analytics market growth.
This retail analytics market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the retail analytics market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The retail analytics market is segmented on the basis of offering, deployment model, organization size, business functionality, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, the retail analytics market is segmented into software and services. In 2021, software segment held the largest share due to surging demand for retail analytics software for purposes areas such as inventory analysis, customer management, point of sale and others.
- On the basis of deployment model, the retail analytics market is segmented into cloud and on-premises. In 2021, cloud segment held larger share due to the shift towards digital transformation and growing demand for huge storage capacity.
- On the basis of organization size, the retail analytics market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium enterprises (SMES). In 2021, large enterprises segment held larger share due to increasing adoption of analytics software by large organizations for several application areas such as merchandising analysis, sales forecasting among others.
- On the basis of business functionality, the retail analytics market is segmented into sales and marketing, supply chain, finance, operations, procurement and human resource. In 2021, sales and marketing segment held the largest share due to actionable insights provided by the retail analytics software which further supports in increased sales for the company and improved decision making.
- On the basis of application, the retail analytics market is segmented into customer management, merchandising analysis, inventory analysis, performance analysis, pricing analysis, yield analysis, order and fulfilment management, cluster planning and transportation management and others. In 2021, customer management segment held the largest share due to effectively managing interaction with past and potential customers and gaining valuable insights for enhanced customer experience.
- On the basis of end user, the retail analytics market is segmented into offline and online (e-commerce). In 2021, offline segment held larger market share owing to factors such as increasing demand for personalized shopping, tracking of product sales, surging adoption of digital media and streamline operations.
Europe Retail Analytics Market Country Level Analysis
Europe retail analytics market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, offering, deployment model, organization size, business functionality, application and end user as referenced above.
Germany has been accounted for maximum share in the Europe retail analytics market due to growing number of investment by retail companies in utilising analytics for streamlined operations, need for sales forecasting and improved growth of the retail industry.
The country section of the retail analytics market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Diffusion of Big Data in Retail Industry
The retail analytics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the retail analytics market. The data is available for historic year 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Retail Analytics Market Share Analysis
The retail analytics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to retail analytics market.
The major players operating in the Europe retail analytics market report are Microsoft, IBM Corporation, Oracle, Adobe, SAP SE, TABLEAU SOFTWARE, LLC, A SALESFORCE COMPANY, TIBCO Software Inc., Retail Solutions, Inc., RetailNext, Inc., ALTERYX, INC., MICROSTRATEGY INCORPORATED, SAS Institute Inc., Wipro Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, QlikTech International AB, FLIR Systems, Inc., Fractal Analytics Inc., Happiest Minds among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the retail analytics market.
- In September 2020, TIBCO Software Inc. announced the launch of new analytics package. Under this, TIBCO Software Inc. launched TIBCO Hyperconverged Analytics, TIBCO Spotfire 11 and TIBCO Cloud softwares. This analytics software accelerates insights and actions for businesses. This has helped the company to enhance their product offerings and grow in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for retail analytics market through expanded product range.
Customization Available: Europe Retail Analytics Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.