Europe Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market By Type (Floor Vacuum Cleaner, Window Vacuum Cleaner, Pool Vacuum Cleaner and Others), Operation Mode (Self-Drive, Remote Control), Charging Type (Manual Charging, Automatic Charging), Distribution Channel (Electronic Stores, E-Commerce, Retail Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarkets and Others), End User (Residential, Commercial, Institutional and Industrial), Country (U.K, Germany, France, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey and Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 17.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 3,871.90 million by 2027 from USD 1,057.60 million in 2019. Rising popularity amongst consumers prone to dust mite allergy is expected to be the driving factor for this market.
An autonomous device designed for clean floor, carpet and tiles is known as robotic vacuum cleaner. These vacuum cleaners are designed to perform daily and weekly cleaning tasks to keep the house clean. This vacuum cleaner comprises of variety of sensors which gives it the ability to navigate through the home.
Regular product launches in robotic vacuum cleaner have enabled providers to increase product range with different specifications. New developments have also increased functionality and ease of use of the products. This factor will in turn increase the customer base for the companies.
This robotic vacuum cleaner market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Scope and Market Size
Robotic vacuum cleaner market is segmented on the basis of type, operation mode, charging type, distribution channel and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into floor vacuum cleaner, window vacuum cleaner, pool vacuum cleaner and others. Floor vacuum cleaner is dominating the market as the residential places have the greater ratio of cleaning area flooring as compared to windows and pools. In addition to this, increasing home infrastructure in countries like U.K. supports the growth of floor vacuum cleaner in the Europe robotic vacuum cleaner market.
- Based on operation mode, the market is segmented into self-drive and remote control. Self-drive segment is dominating the market as the people countries such as Germany, U.K., France and Italy are more inclined towards automation based products.
- Based on charging type, the market is segmented into manual charging and automatic charging. Manual charging is dominating the segment as the automatic charging technique has not penetrated into the market as compared to manual charging.
- Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into electronic stores, e-commerce, retail stores, supermarket/hypermarkets and others. Electronics stores are dominating the market as the people prefer live expertise present in store.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into residential, commercial, institutional and industrial. Residential is dominating the market as home infrastructure is increasing in the Europe region.
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Country Level Analysis
Robotic vacuum cleaner market is analysed and market size information is provided by country type, operation mode, charging type, distribution channel and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Europe robotic vacuum cleaner market report are Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey and Rest of Europe in Europe.
Europe region is dominated by Germany for robotic vacuum cleaner market considering growing automation in the country over the years and buying capacity of the citizens.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Familiarity and Dependence of People on Robotic Vacuum Cleaner can enhance Research and Development
Robotic vacuum cleaner market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth with robotic vacuum cleaner sales, services, impact of technological development in software and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the robotic vacuum cleaner market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Share Analysis
Robotic vacuum cleaner market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to robotic vacuum cleaner market.
The major players covered in the report are ECOVACS, Neato Robotics, Inc., Dyson, Koninklijke Philips N.V., SAMSUNG, Pentair plc., Maytronics, iRobot Corporation, Metapo, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Hayward Industries, Inc, Haier lnc., ILIFE INNOVATION LTD., Taurus Group, bObsweep, BLACK+DECKER Inc., Miele & Cie. KG, SharkNinja Operating LLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, AB Electrolux, and SHARP CORPORATION among other domestic players. Robotic vacuum cleaner market share data is available for Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Several joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating robotic vacuum cleaner market.
- In September 2018, Paramount Leisure Industries, Inc. has been acquired by Hayward Industries, Inc. Paramount Leisure Industries, Inc. is a leader in in-floor pool cleaning systems. Through this acquisition, Paramount’s customer service and innovation will be combined with Hayward’s global customer reach. This will further create significant opportunities for the company to enhance its customer base.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for vacuum cleaner through expanded model range.
Customization Available : Europe Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.