Europe Roll Forming Body in White Market, By Components (Interior And Exterior), By Material Type (Steel, Aluminium, Magnesium, CFRP and Others), By Construction Type (Monocoque And Frame Mounted), By Propulsion Type (Gasoline and Electric Vehicle), By Material Joining Technique (Welding, Riveting, Clinching, Laser Brazing, Bonding and Others), By Sales Channel (OEM and Aftermarket), By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, LCV, HCV, and Electric Vehicle), By Country (Germany, France , Russia, U.K., Spain, Italy, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2028
Europe roll forming body in white market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 2,306.82 million by 2028. Rising demand of electrical, passenger as well as heavy commercial vehicles across the globe is acting as major factor for the growth of the market.
Body in white is the initial stages in automotive manufacturing, wherein automotive sheet metal body parts or components are joined together by using various joining techniques. Body in white is a term used for referring to the frame structure of the automobile, before the chassis sub-assemblies of the engine and painting of the automobile. The material used for making the body in a white frame structure is strong enough to bear the weight of frames and components. Whereas roll forming refers to a process wherein metal shaping is done that is ideal for modern applications. Roll forming process uses a continuous bending operation where long metal strips majorly coiled steel were passed through consecutive sets of rolls at room temperature. Each of these set of rolls performs incremental parts of the bend to produce the desired cross-section profile. These roll formed profiles are used in automotive chassis production as building blocks for the body-in-white.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are increasing need of fuel efficient and emission standard vehicle, and rising production of cars. High capital investment required for roll forming body in white is restraining the Europe roll forming body in white market growth. Growing advancement in the manufacturing process and development of EV specific battery trays in BIW are some of the factors which are opening lucrative opportunity for the market. Technical challenges and lower formability is acting as a major challenge for the market growth.
This roll forming body in white market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe roll forming body in white market is segmented on the basis of components, material type, construction type, propulsion type, material joining technique, sales channel, and vehicle type. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of components, the Europe roll forming body in white market is segmented into interior and exterior. Interior segment is further sub-segmented into bumper crash beam, battery housing, pillar, seat structure, cross member, tunnel, roof frame, roof bows, rocker panels and door impact beams. Exterior segment is further sub-segmented into panel components mudguards, hoods and door panels. In 2021, interior segment is expected to dominate the market due to high revenue generated from interior automotive components and availability of large variety of interior components present in the vehicles
- On the basis of material type, the Europe roll forming body in white market has been segmented into steel, aluminium, magnesium, CFRP and others. Steel segment is further sub-segmented into advanced high steel, ultra-high strength steel and others. In 2021, steel segment is expected to dominate the market mainly due to high usage of steel in body structure, panels, doors and trunk closures for high-strength and energy absorption. Moreover, it is also considered as most preferred material, owing to its low cost, light in weight, and enhanced safety.
- On the basis of construction type, the Europe roll forming body in white market has been segmented into monocoque and frame mounted. In 2021, monocoque segment is expected to dominate the market, attributed to increased usage of monocoque construction technique for production of passenger cars. Moreover, it is lighter as compared to other joining techniques, provide significant strength and offer high fuel efficiency.
- On the basis of propulsion type, the Europe roll forming body in white market has been segmented into gasoline and electric vehicle. In 2021, gasoline segment is expected to dominate the market mainly due to high adoption of diesel and petrol cars. Moreover, they are energy efficient, more durable, and offer improved fuel quality.
- On the basis of material joining technique, the Europe roll forming body in white market has been segmented into welding, riveting, clinching, laser brazin, bonding and others. In 2021, welding segment is expected to dominate the market owing to factors such as decreased scrap generated, increased output, reduced variable costs, and adaptable to variety of materials such as steel, aluminium, copper alloy, and others.
- On the basis of sales channel, the Europe roll forming body in white market has been segmented into OEM and aftermarket. OEM segment is further sub-segmented by component into interior components and exterior components. Aftermarket segment is further sub-segmented by component into interior and exterior components. In 2021, OEM segment is expected to dominate the market mainly attributed to need for assembling of body structure for the complete production of cars and strong presence of automotive OEMs in the region.
- On the basis of vehicle type, the Europe roll forming body in white market has been segmented into passenger cars, LCV, HCV and electric vehicle. Passenger cars segment is further sub-segmented by vehicle type into hatchback, sedan, MPV, SUV, crossover, coupe, convertible and others. LCV segment is further sub-segmented by vans into passenger vans, cargo vans, pickup trucks, mini bus, coaches and others. HCV segment is further sub-segmented into trucks and buses. Trucks are further sub segmented into dump truck, tow trucks and cement trucks. Electric vehicle segment is further sub-segmented by vehicle type into hybrid vehicles, plugin vehicles and battery operated vehicles. In 2021, passenger cars segment is expected to dominate the market due to increased production of passenger cars as compared to commercial vehicles in the region, surging number of registration for passenger cars, and ongoing developments in passenger cars for better experience.
Europe roll forming body in white market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, components, material type, construction type, propulsion type, material joining technique, sales channel and vehicle type.
The countries covered in Europe roll forming body in white market report are Germany, France, Russia, U.K., Spain, Italy, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe
Germany dominates the Europe roll forming body in white market due to increasing research and development activities along with prevalence of majority of manufacturers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rise in need to improve efficiency and productivity, is expected to drive the market growth
Europe roll forming body in white market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in roll forming body in white and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Europe roll forming body in white market. The data is available for historic period 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Roll Forming Body in White Market Share Analysis
Europe roll forming body in white market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe Roll forming body in white market.
The major players covered in the report are Gestamp, HÖRMANN, Tata Steel, E&E manufacturing., DURA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS. (A Subsidiary of MiddleGround Capital), Welser Profile GmbH, Hadley Industries PLC, Bradbury Co., Inc., Samco Machinery, CLN SpA, Magna International Inc., voestalpine AG, thyssenkrupp AG, Aisin Europe S.A., CIE Automotive among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of roll forming body in white market.
- In May 2021, Bradbury Co., Inc. announced the acquisition of a client named as MicroMetl. Under this, the company provides roll forming solution to MicroMetl. Through Bradbury’s roll forming solutions, MicroMetl has reduced the overall scrap of knock-down curb and also reduced the number of hours to complete a job compared to press brakes. This will help the company to enhance their customer base in the market.
- In August 2020, DURA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEM announced opening of their new manufacturing facility in Muscle Shoals, Alabama. Construction of this new facility was planned to be completed by April 2021. The new manufacturing site will house advanced robotics, along with forming and joining technologies to create lightweight structures. This has helped the company to enhance their presence and to grow in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for roll forming body in white through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Europe Roll Forming Body in White Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.